Boris the animal vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Boris The Animal(MIB3) vs Hawkeye who wins?

XanatosForever
It's just Boris. Not sure he has anything showing he can get a win.

thanos-prime
Ugh he could shoot hawkeye with those spikes from his hand.

XanatosForever
Faster than Hawkeye could shoot him in the head with his arrows?

thanos-prime
possibly all he has to do is raise his hand and aim to fire, hawkeye has to notch an arrow aim than fire. On top of that he can shoot over and over no reloading.

DTM
Boris has superhuman strength and toughness, and those darts he shoots out can cut through just about anything. Hawkeye has better aim and better weapons, but Id say Boris can take his shots and keep on coming, Clint cant say the same in return.

steverules_2
Well if hawkeye has better aim and weapons aka exploding arrows then all it's gonna take is one shot, quality over quantity

TheGodKiller
Boris wins.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well if hawkeye has better aim and weapons aka exploding arrows then all it's gonna take is one shot, quality over quantity Well hawkeye most certainly does have the better higher end aim but it's not as if Boris is a bad shot.

I think Boris has the better weapon, his spikes can go through practically anything and he has no need to reload. Boris has quantity and quality.

steverules_2
...did people miss what hawkeye did in Avengers? He managed to hit moving objects without even looking, he had exploding arrows and yet this guy who has no aim like hawkeye is meant to beat hawkeye...whats to stop hawkeye from firing a shit load of exploding arrows at this Boris guy? Boris is tough, has superhuman strength and can throw spikes from his hands, kinda tough to do with an arrow in your eye and your head blown off 2 seconds later

thanos-prime
Extreme aim feats such as that don't really mean anything when the opponent is standing right in front of you. It's more a question of speed.

It's also Kinda tough to even notch an arrow when the second the fight starts he's flinging dozens of spikes at you.

Is Boris's aim as good as hawkeyes? No but he is good enough to hit him and his ranged weapon is much faster.

Silent Master
I thought that the starting distance was .5 kilometers, just like in the comic vs forum.

thanos-prime
Hmm really? Well that would give hawkeye a much better chance in my mind. Well then it would depend on the terrain.

the ninjak
Explosion arrows. Clint showed near death dodges.

FrothByte
Meh, it really depends on how close they start off. Inside a hall or big room, or as long as they start in range where Boris can accurately shoot his spikes, then Boris takes it. He can shoot like a dozen of those things in a blink of an eye, so Hawkeye having better aim won't mean jack if he's beat to the draw.

Starting farther apart, say .5 km, then yeah, Hawkeye gets my vote.

the ninjak
Rules state that can be the case. Clint takes this.

KingD19
Wouldn't Boris survive the explosion? Loki tanked it pretty well and iirc Boris has some nasty durability/regen.

the ninjak
What are Boris' durability feats?

KingD19
Tanking space was the first one I believe. He ripped open the space jail he was in and just jumped out onto the moon.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I think he regenned from an explosion of some sort as well.

I'd have to go back and watch it again.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Tanking space was the first one I believe. He ripped open the space jail he was in and just jumped out onto the moon.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I think he regenned from an explosion of some sort as well.

I'd have to go back and watch it again.

Didn't he use a gun to blast open the space prison?

Mindset
Jeremy Renner absolutely rapes Boris.

You'd have to be some kind of dumb idiot to disagree.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
Didn't he use a gun to blast open the space prison?

Yup. And he never grew his arm back. His regen is asscheeks

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Yup. And he never grew his arm back. His regen is asscheeks

Right on.

Can't see now why Clint just can't dive and shoot an explosive bomb, let alone other well placed trick arrows.
Neither combatants have cover and they are far enough apart for Clint to avoid early projectiles.

Boris has agility though. which means alot in an open arena like this.

BruceSkywalker
Agent Barton dodges whatever move Bpris does then he shoots Boris in the face ftw

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Agent Barton dodges whatever move Bpris does then he shoots Boris in the face ftw thumb up

KingD19
With the velocity and power behind Boris' spikes(powerful enough to pin full grown men to metal walls with just one), I don't see how Clint gets past them.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
With the velocity and power behind Boris' spikes(powerful enough to pin full grown men to metal walls with just one), I don't see how Clint gets past them. Clint got past the Chitauri.

He'd get past Boris' lame ass.

KingD19
Pretty much all he did was shoot Chitauri not focusing on him, and fight them off on a rooftop h2h.

Mindset
So he pretty much did exactly what I said.

He fought them in cqc.

Renner > Chitauri > Boris

DTM
I remember Boris' durability being pretty darn impressive, taking being ground zero of the Apollo 11 rocket taking off to kill him. Im not sure even Hawkeyes explosive arrow (which was probably his most powerful one) would be enough to KO him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Mindset
Clint got past the Chitauri.

He'd get past Boris' lame ass.

The chitauri didn't have rapid fire like Boris does. And while I do think Hawkeye wins this if it starts at a great distance, I do think Boris is a lot more dangerous than the average *fodder* chitauri.

Mindset
Originally posted by DTM
I remember Boris' durability being pretty darn impressive, taking being ground zero of the Apollo 11 rocket taking off to kill him. Im not sure even Hawkeyes explosive arrow (which was probably his most powerful one) would be enough to KO him. He died at ground zero of the rocket launch, unless I'm forgetting something stated in the movie, it wouldn't take something equal to or greater than that to take him out.Originally posted by FrothByte
The chitauri didn't have rapid fire like Boris does. And while I do think Hawkeye wins this if it starts at a great distance, I do think Boris is a lot more dangerous than the average *fodder* chitauri. They had rapid fire, I don't know what you're talking about. If Boris were in the Avengers he would have been fodder.

DTM
Id pick Boris to murder Chiatarui warriors pretty solidly as well. He was a Very Dangerous character.

Mindset
Boris wasn't shit, tbh.

He would have gotten oneshotted by Chitauri.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.