Tol'Braga and Hero of Tython and Satele Shan Vs EU RotS Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pencilcrayon
All of Yoda's feats, including EU RotS Windu.

3) Sabers only

Plains of Naboo

Intrepid37
EU RotS Windu?

Yoda blitzes Braga, HoT beats Shan, Yoda beats HoT.

pencilcrayon
What about Darth Malgus and Darth Nox and Darth Bane?

Intrepid37
What Bane and instead of what team?

pencilcrayon
RoT Bane with his Orbalisk armor.

Intrepid37
Malgus, Nox and Bane versus who?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
EU RotS Windu?

Yoda blitzes Braga, HoT beats Shan, Yoda beats HoT.

No, it appears to be all of the TOR people vs Yoda.

In which case its a stomp. This thread is weird. Sabers only?

Intrepid37
Oh, my mistake. Team wins then, unless Yoda can blitz them all. But I'm not gonna make that argument.

Against the Sith team though, Bane alone would give Yoda hell, adding in Malgus and Nox and Sith stomp.

Mizukage Yoda
This thread is confusing.

pencilcrayon
RoT Bane created a dozen afterimages from the perspective of RoT Zannah. EU RotS Windu produced over two dozen afterimages from Anakin's perspective. Yoda has matched Palpatine, who equalized with EU RotS Windu in speed.
Anakin is faster than EU Luke before RotJ, who has seen a Tie Fighter in slow motion. Anakin saw a faster ship flying in the RotS novelization.

Mizukage Yoda
Okay...so Yoda vs. HoT Satele, and Braga?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hoT puts up a decent fight on his own, adding in satele and braga...

Mizukage Yoda
I mean Satele and Braga's feats put them at about Kenobi level, who'd get utterly blitzed by Yoda. But at the same time if you powerscale...Braga should still be at Kenobi level, but Satele is another beast.

Nephthys
I don't think Kenobi would get utterly blitzed. Dooku didn't and imo Kenobi has a superior defense to him.

Intrepid37
Defense is irrelevant when he's not fast enough.

Nephthys
Dooku was apparently fast enough.

Intrepid37
Dooku is faster than Obi-Wan.

Nephthys
Gay.

Intrepid37
You are.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
I am.

I know. shifty

Intrepid37
LOL

That was a dick move.

ROTJ Vader
EU Rots Yoda wtf lol.

Yoda wins in a tough fight. Really its Hero and Satele Vs Yoda.

Nephthys
Don't write off Tol Braga. You say the HoT is relevent but watch his fight versus Braga:

Rzx-_G9hxZY

The HoT is on the back foot at the start of the fight.

Stigma
This thread is strange. erm

Unless Yoda can speed-blitz all of them, the team wins. They may lose someone though.

pencilcrayon
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
EU Rots Yoda wtf lol.

Yoda wins in a tough fight. Really its Hero and Satele Vs Yoda.
I meant scaling Yoda's speed based off of Mace's RotS impasse to Palpatine, whom Yoda fought equally in dueling skill. Anakin is present in novelization ( Expanded Universe ). Also scaling from Anakin's ability to perceive sublight ships in slow motion.

Palpatine is at least near light speed by reaching an impasse with EU RotS Windu. By equalization, Yoda will also be at least near light speed.

EU RotS Mace's combat speed was at least 24 times faster than Anakin could perceive. Anakin can perceive "near-relativistic" ships.
RotS Novelization

Anakin is able to see a Eta-2 Actis/Tri-Fighter droid in slow motion. The passage specifically notes "at a respectable fraction of the speed of light."
RotS Novelization
Even the Tri-Fighter droid reflexes won't do, and they have almost light speed reflexes.
RotS Novelization

Tie Fighters and X-Wings are only 100 MGLT. Eta-2s (Jedi Interceptor) and Tri-Fighter droids are 125 MGLT. Luke isn't even as fast as Anakin at this point and is able to see a sublight ship in slow motion.
Shadows of the Empire ( Set at 3.5 ABY )

X-Wings speeds are "near-relativistic," so the Eta-2 Actis/Tri-Fighter droid will do the same as well. Human pilots assisted by computers in the passage.
Mindor

Various characters flying a sublight ship at over 40% speed of light

Mindor ( same author as RotS novelization )

Nephthys
Originally posted by pencilcrayon
I meant scaling Yoda's speed based off of Mace's RotS impasse to Palpatine, whom Yoda fought equally in dueling skill. Anakin is present in novelization ( Expanded Universe ). Also scaling from Anakin's ability to perceive sublight ships in slow motion.

Palpatine is at least near light speed by reaching an impasse with EU RotS Windu. By equalization, Yoda will also be at least near light speed.

EU RotS Mace's combat speed was at least 24 times faster than Anakin could perceive. Anakin can perceive "near-relativistic" ships.
RotS Novelization

Please point out to me when Anakin was observing this, I'm hugely curious:

JgkSKLfFVfg

pencilcrayon
That's why the first post has "EU" in it. As in EU version of RotS Mace Windu. Specifically the EU version of RotS Mace Windu for the scaling.

Nephthys
In that case, reported for making a spite thread. This character can solo the entire mythos with one hand.

S_W_LeGenD

So blur of speed = near light speed?

RotS Novelization
How did you calculate this?

Anakin is able to see a Eta-2 Actis/Tri-Fighter droid in slow motion. The passage specifically notes "at a respectable fraction of the speed of light."
RotS Novelization
The cited information represents the speed of fighter aircraft:

"By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react."

Tri-Fighter's normal flight speed is 1180 km/h. Its top speed (with boost) is 37,000 km/h.

Speed of light = 1,080,000,000 km/h.

Fraction = A small or tiny part, amount, or proportion of something.

Respectable fraction = hyperbole

Understand?

Even the Tri-Fighter droid reflexes won't do, and they have almost light speed reflexes.
The sheer incompetence of the author is clearly evident from this bit. This should be detection capacity.

No droid can move at speed of light or even react so fast.

While hyperdrive technology can permit any starship to exceed speed of light, its an entirely different plane of work or action which is totally detached from how a starship can normally perform with its functions. Therefore, this speed reference is absolutely irrelevant to combat scenarios.

Tie Fighters and X-Wings are only 100 MGLT. Eta-2s (Jedi Interceptor) and Tri-Fighter droids are 125 MGLT. Luke isn't even as fast as Anakin at this point and is able to see a sublight ship in slow motion.
Shadows of the Empire ( Set at 3.5 ABY )

X-Wings speeds are "near-relativistic," so the Eta-2 Actis/Tri-Fighter droid will do the same as well. Human pilots assisted by computers in the passage.
Mindor
See above.

It is common knowledge that The Force permits a Force-user to perform actions that are beyond their natural physical abilities. The Force is everywhere in Star Wars universe so a Force-user tapping into The Force gets advantage over any machine or whatever in all aspects.

Analogy: when Revan reached out with The Force at galactic scale to find Meetra, he did so at moment's notice. Now this tapping act would trump all machines in speed/movement aspects (even those which machines which would be in hyperspace motion).

Anakin was not able to see Windu and Sidious properly with his eyes but he could anticipate their actions by using The Force. .

Force-users can not just anticipate actions of opponents with high clarity by using The Force but they can augment their physical movements by using The Force. Higher the Force Mastery aspect, better a Force-user is able to react to situations which are beyond his/her physical abilities.

Various characters flying a sublight ship at over 40% speed of light

Mindor ( same author as RotS novelization )
See above

Originally posted by Nephthys
In that case, reported for making a spite thread. This character can solo the entire mythos with one hand.
One of the greatest reasons for inconsistencies in Star Wars is incompetence of some authors contributing to its lore.

Satele is "unbelievably fast" even by Force-user standards in canon. I guess that HoT and Braga can hang with her.

It is important for us to figure out the mysterious of The Force. Force-users can go far beyond their physical abilities by using The Force.

Nephthys
I love you Legend.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
I love you Legend.
http://thenarcissisticanthropologist.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/smile-1.jpg?w=690

I can expand further on this subject, should the need arise.

I have also figured out the talent of Saesee Tiin; his so-called lightspeed reaction wasn't exactly that. He used "Force navigation meditation technique" to navigate better then a starship during hyperspace routes.

S_W_LeGenD
Double post.

Nephthys
You know, it wasn't until Legend brought it up that I even thought of just looking up the canonical speeds for things like X-Wings or Tri-Fighters, lol.

But yeah I did and consider this myth busted, they're nowhere near lightspeed. :dusts hands:

pencilcrayon
The starships are in space in all those instances instead of being on the planet.

A B-Wing is slightly slower than X-Wings at 91 MGLT.
These are merely computer assisted human pilots flying in space and not while on a planet.

5/12 = 0.416666666 or 41.666666666% or just 40% rounding down.

A 100 MGLT X-Wing/Tie-Fighter can move at "near-relativistic" speed already. 3.5 ABY Luke was able call on the Force to see it in slow motion.
A 91 MGLT sublight ship is able to move at least 40% of the speed of light.
A Eta-2 Actis Jedi Interceptor/Tri-Fighter droid can move at 25% faster than the X-Wings/Standard Tie Fighters.
125 / 91 gives a 1.3736x faster speed than the B-Wing. ( 1.3736x40% or 54.9% )
Eta-2 Actis/Tri-Fighter droid should at least be capable of 50% of the speed of light even when rounded down further.

Intrepid37
Too much maths going on in here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.