Relay Race Between Marvel n D.C 1st leg 2nd leg 3rd leg n 4th leg arranged respectively

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver_Lantern
D.C=,impulse(bart allen),zoom(zolomon),flash(barry allen), n flash(wally west). MARVEL=quick-silver,runner,makkari, n silver-surfer

Cogito
DC stomps

Galan007
thumb up

MF DELPH
Draw.

DarkSaint85
DC

Silver_Lantern
1st leg=impulse would forget quicksilve at the back dat he wont even see his dust n 2nd leg=zoom already has d upper-hand n would definitely increase d gap by some few meters n 3rd leg flash would not disappoint his fans even if makkari gets hyper-active last leg flash is kinda faster than silver-surfer but let's put it that they finish with d same distance as their 3rd leggers.

Supermex
Question about Quicksilver

Do you like the speed he is at?
Would you like him to Flash fast?
Why does Marvel not bump him to Flash speed?
Do you think he will be Flash speed down the road?

TheGodKiller
DC wins.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Supermex
Question about Quicksilver

Do you like the speed he is at?
Would you like him to Flash fast?
Why does Marvel not bump him to Flash speed?
Do you think he will be Flash speed down the road? Honestly I would be happier if Flash was brought down to Quicksilver levels for at least a few years. But as for why I think the marvel writers would realize how stupid it would be for a character to have Flash's powerset. I mean that quite seriously the whole speed force concept is a walking Deus Ex for the speedsters to get away with whatever the hell they want so long as a writer tags on "because speed force" I love the characters and their dispositions Barry Jay and Wally in that order. But I would honestly like to see them at top meta tier with lightspeed movement being them busting their balls to the max.

I mean honestly giving someone an entire dimension as their power source which is constantly growing with every step a user takes is absurd. On top of that Bart showed it could be absorbed in its entirety. Thats a dimension of pure energy... infinitely growing... all potentially rolled into one being. Stupid stupid stupid stupid lazy writing for what are really great characters.

Golgo13
Quicksilver ftw.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
Quicksilver ftw.

Mids, Golgos been hacked.

Supermex
Originally posted by Uriel005
Honestly I would be happier if Flash was brought down to Quicksilver levels for at least a few years. But as for why I think the marvel writers would realize how stupid it would be for a character to have Flash's powerset. I mean that quite seriously the whole speed force concept is a walking Deus Ex for the speedsters to get away with whatever the hell they want so long as a writer tags on "because speed force" I love the characters and their dispositions Barry Jay and Wally in that order. But I would honestly like to see them at top meta tier with lightspeed movement being them busting their balls to the max.

I mean honestly giving someone an entire dimension as their power source which is constantly growing with every step a user takes is absurd. On top of that Bart showed it could be absorbed in its entirety. Thats a dimension of pure energy... infinitely growing... all potentially rolled into one being. Stupid stupid stupid stupid lazy writing for what are really great characters.

Totally agree with you

Stoic
DC wins, but I'm having a hard time with anyone on the field other than the Runner being able to move as fast as Norrin can. He was able to traverse several light years in under a second when he attempted to remove the Gauntlet from Thanos back in the day. Now that's fast. He was also able to go back in time unaided by just flying fast. DC wins, but I don't see this as a stomp.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
DC wins, but I'm having a hard time with anyone on the field other than the Runner being able to move as fast as Norrin can. He was able to traverse several light years in under a second when he attempted to remove the Gauntlet from Thanos back in the day. Now that's fast. He was also able to go back in time unaided by just flying fast. DC wins, but I don't see this as a stomp.
One light year and that's nowhere fast enough for flashes.

Silver_Lantern
Originally posted by abhilegend
One light year and that's nowhere fast enough for flashes. flash has surpassed more than a million times S.O.L n flash has surpassed more than a trillion time S.O.L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.