Best DBZ Villian Tag Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
This is not a VS seeing as how it wouldn't be anything but a spite match. This is to see who was the best tag team amoung the villians.

Team work is key(even if the team work amounts to one member giving instructions and the other following). Imagine there is some kind of obsticle course designed to test these guys and their ability to work out problems and overcome hardships together. Who'd win?

Teams:

1. Nappa and Vegeta
2. Zarbon and Frieza
3. Burter and Jeice
4. Jeice and Ginyu
5. Android 19 and Android 20
6. Android 17 and Android 18
7. Babidi and Dabura
8. Babidi and Buu

The test would be power scaled to prevent the stronger people from winning just due to their powerlevel being higher. It's equally difficult for everybody.

Galan007
Out of all the characters listed, I *think* the only ones we saw work as a team at all were Burter/Jeice. The others just sort of watched their teammates fight.

Kento
Burter and Jeice. They've actually got attacks that work together. And with the way they attacked Gokou, and the way the Ginyu force moves in synchronized posing, I think they would be the best.

Then again, it counts giving orders to stronger people not just working together, Babidi and *insert anybody not Vegeta* would work fine.

NotAllThatEvil
I wanna say vegeta and nappa, but only because team four star...

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
Out of all the characters listed, I *think* the only ones we saw work as a team at all were Burter/Jeice.

17 and 18 worked well together but their best teamwork comes from Future Trunk's timeline.

Ridley_Prime
When the two androids were actually evil. But yeah, if the 17 and 18 from the History of Trunks movie are included, they arguably made a better/more effective tag team than even Jeice and Burter, putting the power level difference of the two duos aside.

Zack Fair
I can agree with that. 17-18 seemed better, but Butter and Jeice did have a tag-team specific move

Ridley_Prime
So did 17 and 18; the move that killed future Gohan...

Zack Fair
I don't remember lol.

Ridley_Prime
Ignore the stupid music, but

g4Jcfgx2_r0

ShadeSlayer15
Salza and jeice

Super Buu ULTIMATE GOHAN AND PICCOLO FORM AND Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.