Best Vegeta Beatdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
Out of all the characters that have layed an asswhipping on the Prince of Saiyans, which one gave him the worst beating. It doesn't just have to be the longest or most brutal. Could also be the most embarrassing. Please explain why you feel this way too.

juggerman
I'll go first. In "The Legendary Super Saiyan" Vegata was super egar to test his mettle against the Saiyan of Legend and prove he was more powerful. When Broly finally showed his true colors Vegeta cowered like a little b!tch for almost the rest of the damn movie. Just when you've given up all hope for him to grow a set he mans up and decides Broly ain't shit compared to the Prince. He flies in all pissed off and ready to whip ass..... and then he gets one shotted. Goddammit Vegeta!

Wei Phoenix

Galan007
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
18 thumb up

That was particularly funny because Vegeta was more arrogant than ever, having just learned to become a SSJ. "The sleeper has awakened! I am the Prince of all Saiyans once again!", he says...

...Then #18 casually beats the ever-loving shit out of him. Lulz.

juggerman
18 was pretty bad but being one shotted after crying all day and the nfinally finding your nuts is worse in my opinion.

Any others that stand out?

Galan007
The ego blow Vegeta received during the Buu saga when he found out that Goku could have become a SSJ3 at any point during their battle and trounced him effortlessly, but opted not to just so Vegeta didn't feel inadequate.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by juggerman
18 was pretty bad but being one shotted after crying all day and the nfinally finding your nuts is worse in my opinion.

Any others that stand out?

He had his arm broken and spirit crushed by a robotic woman of all people. That has got to suck worse than being one shotted.

NotAllThatEvil
What about that time a giant naked toddler fell on him?

AuraAngel
How about the time the monster who slaughtered his entire race and planet, taking away everything he knew and loved and forcing him into servitude, completely dominating him without issue while taunting him the entire time?

I like that one.

Ridley_Prime
Aside from 18, Perfect Cell's another one that stands out to me. I guess in a way though, 18 contributed to that beatdown as well, since the power increase of the perfect form came form absorbing her. lol

But yeah, with how Vegeta was toying with Cell's 2nd form, naturally he felt certain he'd be able to do the same to Cell's final stage, but then Cell just stood there with a smirk as Vegeta delivered a kick to the neck with all his energy... Priceless. Cell pretending to be like "Crap, I'm screwed" after he had an arm and something else blown off from the final flash, then changed the look on Vegeta's face upon regenerating his body was also funny.

And when Vegeta got killed (for the first time) by Frieza's final form, but that one goes without saying...

Kento
Vegeta having to be saved by his 8 year old child from Fat Buu. That's gotta be a ego bruiser.

carver9
His worst is the Frieza Saga and his ego was pretty high there as well.

juggerman
Yeah the Frieza one was pretty bad. "I've become what you fear most, I'm a Super Saiy-" dead.

Zack Fair
Frieza for sure. It was a psychological and brutal beatdown to point of being tortured right before the eyes of his "enemies turned allies."

That was so brutal I swept man tears the first time I watched it.

The rest he just gets owned or humiliated. Frieza made it a sport.

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Frieza for sure. It was a psychological and brutal beatdown to point of being tortured right before the eyes of his "enemies turned allies."

That was so brutal I swept man tears the first time I watched it.

The rest he just gets owned or humiliated. Frieza made it a sport. I have to agree with you on that one.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110601081040/dragonball/images/2/23/VegetaPummeled.png

juggerman
Looks like we have a new contender!!!!! eek!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah.

KingD19
?v=eMJf5tYLgPU

Yamcha
I liked the one against Kid Buu because at least Vegeta had some nice moments.
lCbJThv8H8I

cdtm
PC1jbAnlPPo

His life's dream, that he sweated and bled and died for. Casually achieved by an eight year old. Can't think of any bigger middle finger from life then that. smile

Tondemonai
Can't decide. Between #18 and Perfect Cell

juggerman
Good choices all! thumb up

Jmanghan
Frieza fight.

KingD19
At this point in all seriousness I'd say Black. Because this is Vegeta at his most powerful, and a rough equal for Goku at his most powerful, and Black pushed his shit in casually. In front of his son, who already surpassed him at one point and embarrassed him once. And Goku who just, let's face it, has always been just far enough ahead of him for Vegeta to give him a challenge, but not be in any confusion as to who would win. Oh, and Black got that strong because he fought Goku. So it's even worse as he's that powerful because he took a beating from the guy Vegeta knows he'll never surpass, his pride just won't let him admit it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
At this point in all seriousness I'd say Black. Because this is Vegeta at his most powerful, and a rough equal for Goku at his most powerful, and Black pushed his shit in casually. In front of his son, who already surpassed him at one point and embarrassed him once. And Goku who just, let's face it, has always been just far enough ahead of him for Vegeta to give him a challenge, but not be in any confusion as to who would win. Oh, and Black got that strong because he fought Goku. So it's even worse as he's that powerful because he took a beating from the guy Vegeta knows he'll never surpass, his pride just won't let him admit it. Vegeta admitted that Goku was better in Z.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Vegeta admitted that Goku was better in Z.

He doesn't seem to feel that way in Super.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
He doesn't seem to feel that way in Super. During the battle with Kid Buu "You're better then me, Kakarot. You are the best."

KingD19
Okay. That happened. Doesn't change the fact that now Vegeta is right back to not accepting that he's a close second to Goku.

TheBadguy
Vegeta made black even stronger. ..that's why black took all those blows from vegeta and even then when he transformed vegeta STILL caught his attack so vegeta had more in the tank that he was holding back prior. He just ****ed up and got caught by the blade. Goku won't do any better especially now that black is even stronger after the vegeta fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggerman
Out of all the characters that have layed an asswhipping on the Prince of Saiyans, which one gave him the worst beating. It doesn't just have to be the longest or most brutal. Could also be the most embarrassing. Please explain why you feel this way too.

Broly.

izLDDBtzmkc

No explanation necessary... cry

Estacado
Gotta love how Trunks cheers "Get him dad!!!"

Then comes the good old "Im the prince of all saiyans" yadayada...

Vegeta throws a kick and a punch with no effect...then he runs away just to get 1 shoted...haermm

cdtm
Made even worse by the fact he was cowering in fear earlier. And had to give energy to his rival, so he could beat him.

Ironically, Vegeta has a much better record then Goku in Death Battle. smile

KingD19
To date though, Goku still has the worst beating. When ANdroid 13 powers up and punches him in the dick so hard he loses Super Saiyan.

Damborgson
After fighting for someone else for the first time in his life, and making the ultimate sacrifice for friends and family to stop the monster he let loose, Vegeta takes himself out with Majin Buu.....and fails horrendously.

carver9
Doesn't get worse than Frieza. Everything that has been named here appeared in the Frieza beat down. That was the most crucial Dragonball beat down to date.

yungz22
frieze was the worst
then 18
then broly

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carver9
Doesn't get worse than Frieza. Everything that has been named here appeared in the Frieza beat down. That was the most crucial Dragonball beat down to date.

Ridley_Prime
I guess to update my list here,

Frieza > Perfect Cell > Black > 18

Damborgson
Frieda almost feels like a cop out because of how horrendous it was for Vegeta.

Estacado
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I guess to update my list here,

Frieza > Perfect Cell > Black > 18
"Im going to kill you with SuppaSayajinBruu!!"
haermm

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
Frieda almost feels like a cop out because of how horrendous it was for Vegeta.

I don't see Frieza as the worst simply because he put up a fight against him. He put up no resistance whatsoever against Broly. It was like swatting a fly

Ridley_Prime
Frieza's generally considered the best Vegeta beatdown because he flatout broke him, and not just in the physical sense like with most of these other examples.

Damborgson
Broly was pretty bad too, the prince has not had an easy career lol.

Frieza literally made him cry though.

juggerman
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Frieza's generally considered the best Vegeta beatdown because he flatout broke him, and not just in the physical sense like with most of these other examples.

Oh I didn't just mean physically either. Once Broly transformed Vegeta hung up his shit and moped for a good long time. He just gave up. He accepted that they would all die. He didn't even try to run and hide. He just gave up trying to live. Even Piccolo shit talking him and carrying him like a feeb didn't help. Piccolo dropped him from very high and Vegeta didn't even keep and dignity by landing softly or on his feet. He just quit.

And then something finally snapped and he realized he needed to step up. He could do it. He could win. He would...... get one shotted. eek!

EDIT:
Not to mention he was one shotted after everyone else took several blows from Broly and were still fighting. He was layed out like everyone else at the end but all from a single clothesline

Damborgson
Yeah that was pretty bad lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.