Glory(BTVS) vs Lilith(TB)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
Abilities:

Glory
http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Glorificus#Powers_and_Abilities

Lilith
http://trueblood.wikia.com/wiki/Lilith#Powers_and_Abilities

Who do you think wins?

TheGodKiller
Glory wins. This borders on spite, really.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Glory wins. This borders on spite, really.

I thought people would argue for Lilith since she had the speed advantage and telekinesis. I didn't think she would win. i just wanted to see the range of difficulty.

TheGodKiller
Speed advantage is useless, and what good is mediocre tk against a hell goddess?

Rikudo sennin
Speed advantage is useless, and what good is mediocre tk against a hell goddess?

So I am presuming low diff or no diff?

TheGodKiller
Idk what you mean. I do know that most of the upper-class Demons portrayed in Buffy would slaughter the mightiest vampire of TB.

NemeBro
Glory isn't nearly as powerful as the uppermost demons in Buffy though.

Not in her mortal form.

Unless this is Hellgod Glory in which case this thread is stupid.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by NemeBro
Glory isn't nearly as powerful as the uppermost demons in Buffy though.

Not in her mortal form.

Unless this is Hellgod Glory in which case this thread is stupid.
True Blood's Lilith is the most powerful character portrayed on the show, and I wouldn't put my money on her even against the mid-level demons that appear in Buffy.

Rikudo sennin
Idk what you mean. I do know that most of the upper-class Demons portrayed in Buffy would slaughter the mightiest vampire of TB.

Since Lilith can avoid and had long range I wanted to see how much difficulty it would take for Glory to kill her.

TheGodKiller
Avoid what? Long range of what?

This is what happens when you don't word your posts precisely.

NemeBro
True Blood's Lilith is the most powerful character portrayed on the show, and I wouldn't put my money on her even against the mid-level demons that appear in Buffy. Humor me and define "mid-level demons".

TheGodKiller
I don't want to humor you, you piece of cr@p.

NemeBro
I accept your concession.

Rikudo sennin
Avoid what? Long range of what?

This is what happens when you don't word your posts precisely.

She has telekinesis. With her speed I thought people would use that to argue how long she could keep Glory at bay or avoid her.

So I wanted to know how long she would last and the difficulty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.