Thanos vs Asura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
616 Thanos vs Asura from the video game.

Both are at full potential.

1) H2H only.

2) Anything goes. Asura can utilize his Rage form.

To the death.

Fight takes place in Times Square. Both start 100 feet apart.

Wei Phoenix
Probably Thanos.

Wei Phoenix
Probably Asura.

battlemaster161
Ill give it to Asura

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Probably Thanos.

Probably Asura.

Probably a draw. big grin

BloodRain
Asura would gain the slight edge with his strength if it wasn't for Thanos' regeneration and overall durability.

Round 2 is all Thanos'.

TheTyrant
Thanos.

danteiscool
Thanos. way too many abilities for Asura to handle, even with all of his strength and rage.

StealthRanger
Thanos dominates

NemeBro
Asura dominates the h2h fight.

All-out Thanos crushes Asura.

StealthRanger
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17692

NemeBro
A shame he couldn't tank Hawkeye's arrows.

Bro SMASH
Marvel vs. Capcom! Yes! Happy Dance

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by NemeBro
A shame he couldn't tank Hawkeye's arrows.
Bendis. He was also implied to have been weakened in that issue of Avengers Assemble.

Him tanking Black Bolt's scream makes up for that.

NemeBro
Remind me what Black Bolt's scream has done to make you think Thanos could withstand a sustained barrage of punches that destroy stars with the air pressure.

Keep in mind that Thanos is also fistfighting a being the size of Earth itself at this point.

Wei Phoenix
Remind me what Black Bolt's scream has done to make you think Thanos could withstand a sustained barrage of punches that destroy stars with the air pressure.

Keep in mind that Thanos is also fistfighting a being the size of Earth itself at this point.

I don't think he was saying anything about him tanking a barrage of said punches. Seems like he was just saying that the BB durability feat makes up for the Hawkeye arrow.

NemeBro
True, but I was mostly trolling with the Hawkeye's arrow thing.

Sixth_Winged
Asura will **** him up. Prune face is out of his league here in 1 and 2.

TheGodKiller
I was only addressing your flunked lowballing of Thanos' durability with that ridiculous Hawkeye example. But fine, since you demand the best feats of Black Bolt's screaming, here it is(credits to Endless Mike):

Irrelevant to my post, as I don't believe that Thanos can win round 1.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I was only addressing your flunked lowballing of Thanos' durability with that ridiculous Hawkeye example. But fine, since you demand the best feats of Black Bolt's screaming, here it is(credits to Endless Mike):

Irrelevant to my post, as I don't believe that Thanos can win round 1. Originally posted by NemeBro
True, but I was mostly trolling with the Hawkeye's arrow thing.

TheGodKiller

I read all of that. I also read your post before that.

Doesn't make a difference. He wanted the feats, so I gave 'em to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.