Khan Vs Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
http://intratecal.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/robocop.jpg

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/34399/Star-Trek-Into-Darkness.jpg

Scenario A:

(Nu)Khan faces down with Robocop at OCP towers, they fight Hand to hand, two augmented guys duke it out at max strength.
Both can use melee/h2h range weapons if found/shown as standard armament for them.

Scenario B:

Same setting, both are armed. Robocop gets to use any weapon or equipmentpiece he is shown using. Khan gets the best of Robocop Universe handheld armaments.

Scenario C:

Both have Phasers.

So who wins?

thanos-prime
A - Khan easy

B - Robocop Easy

c - Hard to say leaning toward Robocop

focus4chumps
robocop's suit is also his armor, so there's his advantage in h2h and RCU weapons (apart from being stronger).

Sadako of Girth
Robocop doesn't give a fu*k.

Robocop'll slap the shit outta him.

focus4chumps
robocop doesnt care. robocop just takes what he wants.

Sadako of Girth
Hahahha

XanatosForever
Scenario A: I don't know if Murphy can even move properly to get the momentum for a proper melee strike. His grip strength should be phenomenal, though. Khan might be able to dent his armor, but if he's grabbed I think there's a good chance he'll be the one getting head popped.

Scenario B: Khan's a crack shot, but there's no way he's got the dead-eye accuracy of Murphy. He gets it between the eyes.

Scenario C: As above.

Sadako of Girth
Murphy punches through walls. His weight and mass is a great aim with his mechanised joints that he can have damaging force without too much travel. Like when he grabs and throws people one handed, like the goon in the old couple's store robbery in Robocop's 1st movie.. He has literally bullet-catchingly fast hand/eye coordination and speed, also.

Plus Murphy can do the spinny gun thing...can Khan do the spinny gun thing?
We havent see him do the spinny gun thingy, are we then to assume that he cannot do the spinny gun thingy...?
Cause thats what I think it is: I dont think that Khan can do the spinny gun thingy.

Murphy wins.

XanatosForever
It's been a long time since I've seen Robocop. If he can punch through walls Khan really needs to be quick on his feet to have any kind of chance in melee.

The gunspin takes the pinpoint precision of a machine, and the innate sense of awesome that a human mind can put together. Khan has neither of these.

Impediment
A) Khan won't do much to Murphy's armor suit, but Khan does have far more speed and agility. If Robo grabs Khan it's over.

B) Murphy's targeting computer. 'Nuff said.

C) What could a phaser set to full power do to Robo's suit?

XanatosForever
I'm not sure it matters unless you think Khan is faster on the draw than Murphy.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Impediment

C) What could a phaser set to full power do to Robo's suit?

good question. original phasers would probably melt his metal and disintegrate his organic parts, but the reboot phasers seemed kinda weak and more akin to star wars blasters.

BruceSkywalker
Khan uses his "Smaug" voice to render Murphy useless.. laughing out loud

Murphy blasts Khan to bits back to the NuTrekVerse..

Zack Fair
TBH I don't see how Robo will ever hit Khan, but then again I don't see Khan hurting Murphy.

stalemate in the first. murphy massacres in the 2nd

FrothByte
In h2h, I guess it would boil down to whether Khan can find a weak spot and exploit it without getting hit or grabbed. I'm thinking Khan wins h2h, he's supposed to be smart after all.

Anything with guns and he loses.

TheGodKiller
A:Khan.
B:Robo.
C:Robo for sure.

Kazenji
I fail to see how Robocop wins scenario A, When he got beaten by a robo-ninja in Robocop 3.

Sadako of Girth
He could just slug Khan and break his neck?

Maybe wrist spike him..? Grapple Khan?

Kazenji
Also depends what weapons are lying around.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah true that could indeed be a variable.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
He could just slug Khan and break his neck?

Maybe wrist spike him..? Grapple Khan?

All good ways to beat Khan, if he can get his hands on Khan. Robocop wasn't exactly fast.

KingD19
Khan didn't display extraordinary speed in combat either.

Not saying he's slow as Murphy, but just pointing out he wasn't exactly a blur either.

steverules_2
Robocop wins all of these, he's better than Khan in every way...well apart from maybe running

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Khan didn't display extraordinary speed in combat either.

Not saying he's slow as Murphy, but just pointing out he wasn't exactly a blur either.

IIRC, Khan was pretty much dodging every blow thrown at him in h2h (except his fight with Spock and except when he purposely allowed Kirk to hit him). He was also dodging around the shots all those Klingon were firing at him.

So though he may not have superspeed, his battle reflexes are certainly way above Robocop's. If Robocop had trouble hitting those ninja-bots then I do think he'd have a pretty hard time catching up to Khan.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by FrothByte
All good ways to beat Khan, if he can get his hands on Khan. Robocop wasn't exactly fast.

Not on his feet, granted...
But his upper body/arm/hands speed was catch a bullet fast in 3.
He has machine precision and strength.

quanchi112
Khan in all three.

Sadako of Girth
Strong statement.

Care to attempt to justify that?

Silent Master
Strong statement.

Care to attempt to justify that?

quan: Only my take on feats count.

IOW, his normal trolling

quanchi112
Strong statement.

Care to attempt to justify that? Watch the movies and try being honest with yourself, kid.

Impediment
Originally posted by quanchi112
Watch the movies and try being honest with yourself, kid.

Same can be said for you, Quan.

Sadako of Girth
...only with actual relevance/weight to it, in that case.

Watch the movies and try being honest with yourself, kid.

So thats a 'no' then....

Figures:

Originally posted by Silent Master
quan: Only my take on feats count.

IOW, his normal trolling

quanchi112
Same can be said for you, Quan. I am the only honest one here.

quanchi112
...only with actual relevance/weight to it, in that case.

So thats a 'no' then....

Figures: He already crushed Robocop's head.

Impediment
He already crushed Robocop's head.

crylaugh

Kazenji
Oh lol......stop trying to make out Khan is like Captain America, Which he's not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Oh lol......stop trying to make out Khan is like Captain America, Which he's not. You're right he's better. He resurrects people from the grave. Long live Khan.

Impediment
Wrong. Khan's blood is the miracle resurrect agent, not the man.

Also, if Khan tried to squeeze Robo's skull that would put Khan in grabbing range. Robo grabs, Khan dies.

Also, EL OH EL at the notion of Khan squeezing high grade titanium armor with only his hands. EL OH EL, indeedily-doodily. Robo's feats clearly show is how strong he is: stronger than Khan.

Sadako of Girth
I am the only honest one here.

Ah the liar paradox, eh?

dadudemon
1. I need a venue to determine who wins this. If it is a perfectly sealed room that is 10 meters but 10 meters by 10 meters, Robocop wins. If it is in an industrial factory, Robocop loses because Khan is definitely faster and smarter. He'd easily make scrap metal of Robocop if given access to decent props, H2H. (Metal bar, etc). Well, I may be wrong. Wait, I'm right. Robocop's face is not actually flesh, correct?

2. Robocop is faster and more accurate when it comes to shooting stuff. Khan is definitely awesome, but Robocop is so fast and accurate with his shots that he can comfortably fist bump John Preston. I would note that Robocop is slower on the "uptake" or "quick draw" so Robocop wins this 9 out of 10 times, depending on the weapon Khan has.

3. Khan wins this 10 out of 10 times. He'd be faster on the quick draw and accurate enough to hit his target. As Rogue Jedi pointed out a couple of years back with plenty of evidence, Robocop is slow on the quick draw.

My take on this thread better change when the new Robocop comes out.

Same can be said for you, Quan.

Oh no he di'int!

Sadako of Girth
Hes not THAT slow. And he hits his target with 100% computer assisted accuracy. He even plays pool with bullets, in the sense that he can ricochet shots off of walls and stuff to get his target.
He also has the option of his gunarm, which is permanently drawn whilst attached. It has machine gun, rockets and flamethrower.

He also may have drawn before coming near Khan.

steverules_2
The fact that people even think RoboCop...a guy with armour and targeting system that has never faulted him (he managed to bounce a bullet off a door into a guys head) is actually laughable

Silent Master
Originally posted by steverules_2
The fact that people even think RoboCop...a guy with armour and targeting system that has never faulted him (he managed to bounce a bullet off a door into a guys head) is actually laughable

Huh?

steverules_2
Originally posted by steverules_2
The fact that people even think RoboCop losing...a guy with armour and targeting system that has never faulted him (he managed to bounce a bullet off a door into a guys head) is actually laughable

fixed smile

Silent Master
Thanks.

I believe there is only one poster saying that Robocop loses and it's the same poster that has admitted he only posts here because he's allowed to troll.

Mindset
Thanks.

I believe there is only one poster saying that Robocop loses and it's the same poster that has admitted he only posts here because he's allowed to troll. Impediment?

Silent Master
IIRC, Imp favors Robocop winning.

quanchi112
Wrong. Khan's blood is the miracle resurrect agent, not the man.

Also, if Khan tried to squeeze Robo's skull that would put Khan in grabbing range. Robo grabs, Khan dies.

Also, EL OH EL at the notion of Khan squeezing high grade titanium armor with only his hands. EL OH EL, indeedily-doodily. Robo's feats clearly show is how strong he is: stronger than Khan. Thats like spreading the blood of a vampire from the vampire. Khan's blood is his own and its amazing. Khan crushes his fragile face.

Khan is more ruthless than Robowimp.

quanchi112
Ah the liar paradox, eh? Khan wins.

Impediment
Titanium armor.

Defend.

quanchi112
Titanium armor.

Defend. His mouth and what not is open to destruction. Khan ftw.

Impediment
While Khan is squeezing, Murphy grabs and kills.

quanchi112
While Khan is squeezing, Murphy grabs and kills. Destroys him first. Khan is too skilled to lose to Robowimp.

dadudemon
Why so many Khan threads these days?

Relevent Kirk gif:

http://i.imgur.com/pEpRff4.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon

Relevent Kirk gif:

http://i.imgur.com/pEpRff4.gif I am still in Saddie's head after all these months.

Kazenji

My take on this thread better change when the new Robocop comes out.

Why even bother use the new one?.....when were using the original one here

Surprised no one hasn't pointed out how Robocop has his Datespike besides Sadako, Robo rams that into Khans head.

Silent Master

Ask quan, he's started more of them than anyone else(though I doubt he'll be honest)

Khan vs. Jor El on Kyrypton-quanchi112
Khan (Into Darkness) vs. Khan (Wrath of Khan)-quanchi112
Khan Noonien Singh vs. Yoda-quanchi112
Khan vs ozymandias-thanos-prime
Jango Fett Vs Khan Noonien Singh-Dolos
Khan (Star Trek) Vs. Riddick -Dolos
Khan vs John-Cryo
Khan (Star Trek: Into Darkness) vs Mongo (Blazing Saddles)-Lestov16
Khan Vs Robocop-Sadako of Girth

quanchi112
Ask quan, he's started more of them than anyone else(though I doubt he'll be honest)

Khan vs. Jor El on Kyrypton-quanchi112
Khan (Into Darkness) vs. Khan (Wrath of Khan)-quanchi112
Khan Noonien Singh vs. Yoda-quanchi112
Khan vs ozymandias-thanos-prime
Jango Fett Vs Khan Noonien Singh-Dolos
Khan (Star Trek) Vs. Riddick -Dolos
Khan vs John-Cryo
Khan (Star Trek: Into Darkness) vs Mongo (Blazing Saddles)-Lestov16
Khan Vs Robocop-Sadako of Girth These days not the days of the past. Think, Joffrey.

Silent Master
All of those were from page 1.

quanchi112
All of those were from page 1. Those were not all recently created topics. People are upset Khan recently killed Yoda.

The Scenario
People are upset Khan recently killed Yoda.

hehehehe

Silent Master
Actually they're all recent topics, in fact most are less than a month old....now stop lying and get back on topic.

Robocop wins.

quanchi112
Actually they're all recent topics, in fact most are less than a month old....now stop lying and get back on topic.

Robocop wins. You were caught. Quit crying.

Khan wins and kills Robocop's again.

Silent Master
Stop tolling and get back on topic.

Robocop wins.

Impediment
Trolls are funny.

quanchi112
Stop tolling and get back on topic.

Robocop wins. Quit trolling and making Impedi laugh.

Khan wins.

Silent Master
Trolls are funny.

So that's why you haven't banned quan yet, I guess that makes some sense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
hehehehe Well, he did. It is time to move on.

quanchi112
So that's why you haven't banned quan yet, I guess that makes some sense. He is not referring to me, Lucy.

Kazenji
^ Your delusional if you think otherwise.

quanchi112
^ Your delusional if you think otherwise. *You're.

He is not referring to me. Not a chance.

Kazenji
Oh lol..... laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Oh lol..... laughing laughing laughing The English language can be a tricky one. It is good you can laugh at yourself.

Kazenji
The jokes on you.

quanchi112
The jokes on you. Irony.

BruceSkywalker
As someone who has scene both Robocop and Star Trek Into Darkness I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that Khan loses..

FrothByte
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
As someone who has scene both Robocop and Star Trek Into Darkness I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that Khan loses..

Not in h2h he doesn't, at least not if he plays it smart.

Impediment
He is not referring to me, Lucy.

orly

TheGodKiller
Surprised no one hasn't pointed out how Robocop has his Datespike besides Sadako, Robo rams that into Khans head.
Or up his anus. Though I definitely believe that wouldn't make quan happy, with Robocop winning being least of all the reasons.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by The Scenario
hehehehe
But he's right. Quan has a special connection to Khan, and Yoda can see all of his antics via the Force after he started fighting Khan. Thusly, did Yoda end up dying from laughter even after leaving Khan a bloody mess on the ground in the first 3 seconds of the fight.

Sadako of Girth
The English language can be a tricky one. It is good you can laugh at yourself.

Its actually "It is good THAT you can laugh at yourself".

Oh well...the English language is a tricky one, after all.

smokin'

Lestov16
Again, you all know what Quan's answer would be, and you know he won't change his opinion. Despite that, you make and participate in this bait thread that will assuredly last 20+ pages. LOL at people hypocritically calling Quan a troll when they enjoy trolling him just as much. I'm not saying he isn't a troll, but he's clearly not the only one. The MVF must be in a sad state if making fun of a troll is the most popular thing to do on here.

(directly at all of you, not just Sadako)

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Lestov16
Again, you all know what Quan's answer would be, and you know he won't change his opinion. Despite that, you make and participate in this bait thread that will assuredly last 20+ pages. LOL at people hypocritically calling Quan a troll when they enjoy trolling him just as much. I'm not saying he isn't a troll, but he's clearly not the only one. The MVF must be in a sad state if making fun of a troll is the most popular thing to do on here.

(directly at all of you, not just Sadako)

Ok,so, when you make 20+ McClane troll threads, intentionally or not, it's ok for you to do so, but as soon as anyone makes a thread involving anyone QuanChi112 has a current love affair with, it is suddenly intolerable?

Lestov, I spoke to you in the general discussion thread about this before, but it appears you have let Sadako and Focus get you down again, so let me make this perfectly clear for you. Quan deserves every bit of ass kicking he gets because he brings it upon himself. What you do however is you tend to sulk when disagreements arise, and you take the bait every time, even knowing when a joke is a joke, and you take it far too literally.

I told you, the Wood Chipper thread, and the McClane is Jesus and god incarnate thing is not something to be taken too literally, you take the piss out of it like I do. Like I said before, McClane is not god, and a lot of that hype is a joke, BUT, there is a thread of legitimacy behind what they are saying, like about the luck thing. That luck is a double edged sword, he IS lucky to get out of the situations he finds himself in alive and with victories, he is however, Unlucky to find himself in those situations to begin with.

Now, with reguards to this thread, I will say that I agree with the majority. Robo's far more accurate with firearms at any distance. And I can go either way with H2H, Khan is very physically strong, but Robo has had some uber durability feats to his name from the movies, especially RC2.

Sadako of Girth
LOL at people hypocritically calling Quan a troll when they enjoy trolling him just as much. I'm not saying he isn't a troll, but he's clearly not the only one.

Confession accepted.

You confuse 'trolling' someone with 'returning their insults and putting them right on their 100% inaccurate claims' in Quanchi's case. He came here to troll and bragged continually about it. Hes fair game, because as mentioned already he totally invites it. His tears are not to become your tears.
smokin'

Thats right motherphuckers. We're doing this, to settle this once and for all..... .........and because we're all bored.

Let's go.

http://img.pandawhale.com/51987-Are-You-Not-Entertained-1a5I.jpeg

quanchi112
Its actually "It is good THAT you can laugh at yourself".

Oh well...the English language is a tricky one, after all.

smokin' Khan wins. Quit trying to take away from Khan's glory here.

dadudemon
http://img.pandawhale.com/51987-Are-You-Not-Entertained-1a5I.jpeg

heh

Sadako of Girth
Khan wins. Quit trying to take away from Khan's glory here.

Maybe its more that we're "trying to take you away from Khan's glory hole".

Khan loses.

quanchi112
Maybe its more that we're "trying to take you away from Khan's glory hole".

Khan loses. Why is everything homosexual in nature to you ?

Sadako of Girth
Its not.
But your reasoning comes down to little else other than some sort of crush on Van Zan, rather than actual logic /reasoning. And you get real upset when its proven that you lose. You're obsessed by male physique (as an all determining factor in combat, no less! lol) and wondered especially when you get into propositioning posters here, it gets weird and is right to be commented on.

quanchi112
Its not.
But your reasoning comes down to little else other than some sort of crush on Van Zan, rather than actual logic /reasoning. And you get real upset when its proven that you lose. You're obsessed by male physique (as an all determining factor in combat, no less! lol) and wondered especially when you get into propositioning posters here, it gets weird and is right to be commented on. Zan's fight proves he can whip ass. McClane's history of taking beatdowns is well known. McClane takes another beatdown. Logical.

Sadako of Girth
There you go then: Your logic is faulty because it was based on faulty suppositions.

McClane won and crushed his enemies.

Van Zan failed and was Dragon poop.

quanchi112
McClane won and crushed his enemies.

Van Zan failed and was Dragon poop. McClane did not beat many down he won through luck and using weapons. Context.

Sadako of Girth
Hes versatile.

quanchi112
Hes versatile. In a hand to hand battle it shows how weak and lucky he is.

Sadako of Girth
Nah not at all.

However this is Robocop Vs Khan.

Your butthurt raging, lipstick smearing and stamping your pumps about your butthurt in all threads isn't helping you.

quanchi112
Nah not at all.

However this is Robocop Vs Khan.

Your butthurt raging, lipstick smearing and stamping your pumps about your butthurt in all threads isn't helping you. khan kills him again, Sally.

Sadako of Girth
Youre name is Suzie. Suzie.

Now stop talking to yourself.

The people have spoken. Khan dies again.

quanchi112
Youre name is Suzie. Suzie.

Now stop talking to yourself.

The people have spoken. Khan dies again. Sally is not Suzie. Think, Sally babe.

Khan wins again. Wolf stands out among the sheep.

Sadako of Girth
You've lost it, Suzie.

Yeah now get "baaaaa-ing", flossy. Soon the man with the shears will be along to give you a nice haircut.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ok,so, when you make 20+ McClane troll threads, intentionally or not, it's ok for you to do so, but as soon as anyone makes a thread involving anyone QuanChi112 has a current love affair with, it is suddenly intolerable?

I would argue that in 20+ page threads such as Bauer vs McClane or whichever, even on the 50th page, a winner is not decided. For instance yes, Sadako, Rob, and others said McClane would win, but Placidity, Darth Martin, and others said Bauer would win. Thus a winner is not decided and it's an argument worth debating (speaking of which, if it is a legit debate, how is it a "troll thread"?). Here though, Khan clearly has no chance, and will never have a chance, so thus any further debate progression is nullified.

Lestov, I spoke to you in the general discussion thread about this before, but it appears you have let Sadako and Focus get you down again, so let me make this perfectly clear for you. Quan deserves every bit of ass kicking he gets because he brings it upon himself.

Uh.....it has nothing to do with Sadako or Focus. Don't know why you think that. I'm just tired of seeing all these Khan and Van Zan threads. There's better characters to debate about. I do agree with you that Quan deserves every bit of spite he generates towards himself.

Like I said before, McClane is not god, and a lot of that hype is a joke, BUT, there is a thread of legitimacy behind what they are saying, like about the luck thing. That luck is a double edged sword, he IS lucky to get out of the situations he finds himself in alive and with victories, he is however, Unlucky to find himself in those situations to begin with.

I know McClane is supernaturally lucky. It's physically impossible how he was able to ram that car off the road or launch the car at the copter. I'm not saying he isn't lucky, but is luck applicable in a versus debate?

Sadako of Girth
Its not about who thinks what, but what the evidence suggests.
And it pointed to McWin. There were more than just those names agreeing with McClane victory, anyway.

I know McClane is supernaturally lucky. It's physically impossible how he was able to ram that car off the road or launch the car at the copter. I'm not saying he isn't lucky, but is luck applicable in a versus debate?

That shit wasn't just luck. That was an overide-ing of Physics. The having the ability to play pool with cars and helicopters is a skill.

People talk about McClane's luck all the time as if it was some bilnd thing requiring no skill. If McClane had sat on that roof in Dh1 and just sat there with fingers crossed for lucky things to stop the bomb going off, he'd have been blown up. But McClane makes his own luck by applying skills.
Shooting skills, escapism skills, driving skills, whatever.
Also as pointed out before, the luck gets him in the tight situations in the 1st place too.
The luck is thusly explainable as being fleshing out the frame set out by skill, or maybe McClane DID make a pact at the end of DH1 on that roof.

Lestov16
You haven't even seen all of the evidence. The 3 seasons you watched and the little bit of stuff mentioned on here doesn't nearly comprise all of Jack Bauer's feats. You'll notice that people who have seen the entirety of 24 say Jack wins, while the people who haven't (like yourself) say McClane does.

focus4chumps
considering all his random fateful run-ins with terrorists, including having 2 of christmases ruined, i would argue that mcclain has considerably bad luck smile

Lestov16
Bauer does what it takes McClane an entire film to do in 2 hours. Hell, Bauer's actually done DH in the White House, which means he's a better John McClane than John McClane!

Sadako of Girth
Nah.

McClane kills 10+ and wipes out terrorists in those 2 hrs, whereas for the first bunch of seasons of 24 hardly anyone is killed and it takes them 24 hrs to do it.

Lestov16
Let's just agree to disagree as always, before we drive this thread off-topic for 20 pages. I'll just end on saying that no matter who is better between McClane and Bauer, their daughters need to have lesbian sex, and it needs to be filmed.

Sadako of Girth
Fair enough.

TheGodKiller
I'll just end on saying that no matter who is better between McClane and Bauer, their daughters need to have lesbian sex, and it needs to be filmed.
McClane's baby girl will dominate in that scenario, just as she would in an actual fight. She owned a super-powerful shapeshifting alien creature in The Thing, while Bauer's daughter's best achievement is being a glorified broad in TGND.

Lestov16
BDSM. GodKiller, you kinky bastard.
That being stated wouldn't Bauer's daughter dominate since she has the porn experience?

Lestov16

You confuse 'trolling' someone with 'returning their insults and putting them right on their 100% inaccurate claims' in Quanchi's case. He came here to troll and bragged continually about it. Hes fair game, because as mentioned already he totally invites it.

You are correct, sir.

Darth Martin
A: Tough match. RoboCop is obviously tougher but Khan might be able to outmaneuver him. I'd lean towards Murphy being able to inflict pain on Khan before the opposite.
B: RoboCop. Khan wasn't a bullet-timer.
C: Again, RoboCop is a premier marksman. Giving him any firearm is giving him a HUGE advantage.

Robtard
Scenario A:

(Nu)Khan faces down with Robocop at OCP towers, they fight Hand to hand, two augmented guys duke it out at max strength.
Both can use melee/h2h range weapons if found/shown as standard armament for them.

Scenario B:

Same setting, both are armed. Robocop gets to use any weapon or equipmentpiece he is shown using. Khan gets the best of Robocop Universe handheld armaments.

Scenario C:

Both have Phasers.

So who wins?

A) Robocop, once he gets a grip on Khan, it's over. Only way is if Khan runs away and manages to find something that can take Robocop down quickly.

B) Robocop. The only way I see Khan winning this is if shoots Robocop from a great distance with the Cobra Assault Cannon via surprise attack.

C) Likely Robocop, the advantage of armor (if it was ST:OS or TNG phasers, the armor wouldn't matter at all), 100% accuracy due to targeting systems and super-speed reaction times.

Also laughing at people calling Robocop slow, the cyborg is aware and fast enough to pluck bullets out of the air as seen in that shitastic flick Robocop 3.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
A) Robocop, once he gets a grip on Khan, it's over. Only way is if Khan runs away and manages to find something that can take Robocop down quickly.

B) Robocop. The only way I see Khan winning this is if shoots Robocop from a great distance with the Cobra Assault Cannon via surprise attack.

C) Likely Robocop, the advantage of armor (if it was ST:OS or TNG phasers, the armor wouldn't matter at all), 100% accuracy due to targeting systems and super-speed reaction times.

Also laughing at people calling Robocop slow, the cyborg is aware and fast enough to pluck bullets out of the air as seen in that shitastic flick Robocop 3.

Agreed.

And yeah that watered down tripe that was 3 was indeed awful.

Darth Martin
He's slow in the transitory sense. His reaction speed is excellent.

TheGodKiller
BDSM. GodKiller, you kinky bastard.
That being stated wouldn't Bauer's daughter dominate since she has the porn experience?
Nope. McClane's daughter has the gore experience which trumps the whore experience.

Lestov16
What does gore have to do with lesbian sex? Do you have a menstruation fetish we don't know about?

TheGodKiller
In any act of the sexual variety(including the male-fantasy lesbian type) the physically more powerful specimen dominates the weaker one.

McClane's daughter has proven herself as the superior of Bauer's kid. She will likewise dominate her in nearly every scenario irrespective of whether it's a street fight or in the bed.

quanchi112
You've lost it, Suzie.

Yeah now get "baaaaa-ing", flossy. Soon the man with the shears will be along to give you a nice haircut. Khan wins. Quit trying to derail topic.

Sadako of Girth
Khan loses, flossy.

Ragequit more.

quanchi112
Khan loses, flossy.

Ragequit more. Khan has already beat this guy once. Watch the film, yahoo tourist.

Darkstorm Zero
Considering you have not answered a point at all with your last 2 hissy fits quan, perhaps you should be the one proving your case.

quanchi112
Considering you have not answered a point at all with your last 2 hissy fits quan, perhaps you should be the one proving your case. Too ruthless, mama's boy.

Darkstorm Zero
Too ruthless, mama's boy.

That's not an answer.

quanchi112
That's not an answer. He is too ruthless for Robocop.

Darkstorm Zero
He is too ruthless for Robocop.

laughing

You say that like Murphy isn't himself ruthless.

quanchi112
laughing

You say that like Murphy isn't himself ruthless. He is nowhere near as ruthless as Khan.

Darkstorm Zero
He is nowhere near as ruthless as Khan.

Quantify ruthlessness then, lets see the difference in this ruthless nature.

quanchi112
Quantify ruthlessness then, lets see the difference in this ruthless nature. Robocop won't just kill anyone who crosses him. Khan will.

Darkstorm Zero
Robocop won't just kill anyone who crosses him. Khan will.

That's not ruthlessness, that's murder plain and simple.

And Murphy has no qualms about disregarding the law to kill, proof is Clarence Bottiger.

quanchi112
That's not ruthlessness, that's murder plain and simple.

And Murphy has no qualms about disregarding the law to kill, proof is Clarence Bottiger. Murder is what can make someone more ruthless. Lol.

Disregarding the law and killing are entirely different. I guess speeding is in the same level as murdering your neighbor in your opinion.

Robtard
Robocop won't just kill anyone who crosses him. Khan will.

You should probably watch the Robocop films and read the OP, or don't and continue looking like an ignoramus clown smile

quanchi112
You should probably watch the Robocop films and read the OP, or don't and continue looking like an ignoramus clown smile I have seen him sit there and allow rogues to attack him. He doesn't always kill them. Don't you dare compare him to Khan in terms of ruthlessness. Not even close.

Darkstorm Zero
Murder is what can make someone more ruthless. Lol.

Disregarding the law and killing are entirely different. I guess speeding is in the same level as murdering your neighbor in your opinion.

No Quan, ruthlesness and a high kill count can be mutually exclusive.

Corporate buisnesses are quite ruthless in their actions for the most part, competing with equally ruthless compeditors.

Meanwhile, a character like for example Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed is almost pacifistic by nature, but he has more bodies to his name than any 3 other pilots from that series, even the more ruthless ones like Rau Le Crucet.

quanchi112
No Quan, ruthlesness and a high kill count can be mutually exclusive.

Corporate buisnesses are quite ruthless in their actions for the most part, competing with equally ruthless compeditors.

Meanwhile, a character like for example Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed is almost pacifistic by nature, but he has more bodies to his name than any 3 other pilots from that series, even the more ruthless ones like Rau Le Crucet. No, you said breaking the law is the same as murder.

Robocop isn't as ruthless as Khan. No one should say otherwise but proof never mattered to you in the slightest.

Darkstorm Zero
No, you said breaking the law is the same as murder.

Robocop isn't as ruthless as Khan. No one should say otherwise but proof never mattered to you in the slightest.

No, I said he was willing the break the law to murder in revenge, Clarence and his gang all got canned that day because Murphy didn't feel like arresting them anymore.

You have produced no evidence at all. I've already provided the Bottiger Gang incident.

quanchi112
No, I said he was willing the break the law to murder in revenge, Clarence and his gang all got canned that day because Murphy didn't feel like arresting them anymore.

You have produced no evidence at all. I've already provided the Bottiger Gang incident. I never said he wouldn't kill but he does not murder as often or as easily as Khan does. That is the point.

Robocop is a cop still so he is never going to be as ruthless as the criminals he tries to stop. Think.

Darkstorm Zero
I never said he wouldn't kill but he does not murder as often or as easily as Khan does. That is the point.

Robocop is a cop still so he is never going to be as ruthless as the criminals he tries to stop. Think.

Go watch the first two Robocop films..... No, seriously, go watch them.... The dude has less scruples than Judge Dredd, and that's saying something....

Kazenji
And there's also them Prime directives which Robocop has

1-Serve the public trust
2-Protect the innocent
3-Uphold the law
4-Classified ("any attempt to arrest a senior OCP employee results in shutdown)

pretty sure Khan doesn't fall under any of those.

Robtard
I have seen him sit there and allow rogues to attack him. He doesn't always kill them.

I'm sure you have, like the scene in the gas station, but what you lack is context which you don't get from watching 2min youtube clips smile

Watch the films, 1 and 2 are good smile

Sadako of Girth
I guess he thinks Khans pretty smart. shifty

Robtard
laughing out loud

Silent Master
I'm sure you have, like the scene in the gas station, but what you lack is context which you don't get from watching 2min youtube clips smile

Watch the films, 1 and 2 are good smile

Don't forget the scene where he just stands there and let's Kirk hit him multiple times......wait, that was Khan.

Oops.

quanchi112

Watch the films, 1 and 2 are good smile You know I'm right. It just eats you alive. Khan wins.

quanchi112
Go watch the first two Robocop films..... No, seriously, go watch them.... The dude has less scruples than Judge Dredd, and that's saying something.... Completely untrue. Robocop isn't a ruthless criminal.. Just stop it and take your own advice.

Robtard
You know I'm right. It just eats you alive. Khan wins.

Dancing around isn't proving yourself correct, it's just supporting what everyone knows here, you've not watched the Robocop films and are basing your argument on a YouTube clip or two while lacking all context.

Watch the films; then debate smile

quanchi112
Dancing around isn't proving yourself correct, it's just supporting what everyone knows here, you've not watched the Robocop films and are basing your argument on a YouTube clip or two while lacking all context.

Watch the films; then debate smile Unlike you I watched the films. Just stop. We both know you don't know how to debate so save yourself any further embarrassment.

Robtard
Unlike you I watched the films. Just stop. We both know you don't know how to debate so save yourself any further embarrassment.

Still accusing others of what you do and dodging smile

Watch Robocop and Robocop 2, they're good films smile

carver9
Didnt some lame ninjas with a sword take down Robocop? He isn't winning this.

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt some lame ninjas with a sword take down Robocop? He isn't winning this.

ROFLCOPTER ALert

Supra
Originally posted by focus4chumps
robocop doesnt care. robocop just takes what he wants.

HAHAHA

quanchi112
Still accusing others of what you do and dodging smile

Watch Robocop and Robocop 2, they're good films smile I have seen them all whereas I know you haven't.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>