Lex Luthor's Justice League Vs Avengers NOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LJLA_zps62e0ff3e.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AN_zps64966251.jpg

Jynocidus
Bizarro solos

pym-ftw
Avengers solidly.

Galan007
Sinestrallax *should* clench things for team-DC. However, something tells me he won't be treated as a nigh-omnipotent God during this event(which is ridiculous.)

That said, Black Adam rips the faces off each and every Avenger. thumb up

Golgo13
It looks like Luthor will also get Black Hand, Deathstroke, Bane, Ivy, Killer Frost on his team as well. Looks like a NASTY lineup.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/FE_zpsfda4b3c4.jpg

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
Sinestrallax *should* clench things for team-DC. However, something tells me he won't be treated as a nigh-omnipotent God during this event(which is ridiculous.)

That said, Black Adam rips the faces off each and every Avenger. thumb up

I'm guessing Cheetah will fight Crime Syndicate's Flash, since they are heavily implying she is as fast as Flash, which is FAST.

Batman-Prime
Good > Evil

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Good > Evil

Many of those so called villains aren't all bad. Like Sinestro and Adam. They're just misunderstood. And Catwoman hasn't been a traditional villain for a long time, etc...

Jynocidus
bizarro rips wolverines adamantium out

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Golgo13
Many of those so called villains aren't all bad. Like Sinestro and Adam. They're just misunderstood. And Catwoman hasn't been a traditional villain for a long time, etc...

Tey work with Lex? They are scum! uhuh

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Tey work with Lex? They are scum! uhuh

But Lex is trying to SAVE the world this time. From the Syndicate. He has to have brownie points for that. stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
But Lex is trying to SAVE the world this time. From the Syndicate. He has to have brownie points for that. stick out tongue

http://www.staffingrobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpg

tkitna
Luthors team wins.

pym-ftw
Who are you matching up with Starbrand?

Supermex
Lex needs a helmet
One punch and he is dead or out

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermex
Lex needs a helmet
One punch and he is dead or out I never did understand why with all of his genius, he couldn't just make an equally durable and powerful helmet to protect his head from punches, energy blasts, bullets, kick balls, etc.. I also don't understand how in all of his super-villainy career, some lucky swat officer with a sniper rifle hasn't ended him yet.

Anyway, I think that team Luthor can win this.

Tony Stark
Avengers

Supermex
Originally posted by deathslash
I never did understand why with all of his genius, he couldn't just make an equally durable and powerful helmet to protect his head from punches, energy blasts, bullets, kick balls, etc.. I also don't understand how in all of his super-villainy career, some lucky swat officer with a sniper rifle hasn't ended him yet.

So true

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who are you matching up with Starbrand?

It was just the ones pictured, but he should be included, because Parallax (Sinestro) would have good odds against him. He was the only one to harm someone like Volthoom and this was before the amp he got.

Warlord
Falcon FTW

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
I never did understand why with all of his genius, he couldn't just make an equally durable and powerful helmet to protect his head from punches, energy blasts, bullets, kick balls, etc.. I also don't understand how in all of his super-villainy career, some lucky swat officer with a sniper rifle hasn't ended him yet.

Because there is an invisible force-field protecting his head.

Warlord
because he's too handsome to not show his face

abhilegend
Of course.

Mshinu
Mad Hatter solos

Supermex
Originally posted by abhilegend
Because there is an invisible force-field protecting his head.

That's dumb If its true

DarkSaint85
Yes. Invisible forcefields are stupid.

RedX1852
This is a tough one i mean Avengers have Thor, Hyperion(who is aimed to change from a superman analogue) and Hulk. those three Powerhouse's can take out Adam and Bizarro but it wont be Easy but if Lex's Team has prep him and Bane can think of a plan to weaken and take out the Avengers Easily but other than that Avengers win but it wont be easy

Golgo13
Originally posted by RedX1852
This is a tough one i mean Avengers have Thor, Hyperion(who is aimed to change from a superman analogue) and Hulk. those three Powerhouse's can take out Adam and Bizarro but it wont be Easy but if Lex's Team has prep him and Bane can think of a plan to weaken and take out the Avengers Easily but other than that Avengers win but it wont be easy

Don't forget Sinestro, Cheetah, and Black Hand.

RedX1852
Don't forget Sinestro, Cheetah, and Black Hand.

Oooh Black Hand might be the Only Threat. Sinestro hmm maybe but if my man Atrocitus can break Through his Constructs and he's below Hulks Strength, he' out. and Isn't Cheetah Wonderwomans Villain?

deathslash
Originally posted by RedX1852
Oooh Black Hand might be the Only Threat. Sinestro hmm maybe but if my man Atrocitus can break Through his Constructs and he's below Hulks Strength, he' out. and Isn't Cheetah Wonderwomans Villain? You clearly haven't been keeping up on the new 52, Sinestro currently is the host of parralax. Yes, Cheetah is wonder woman's arch nemesis and she is roughly as fast as the flash.

RockofAges
I give it to Avengers, mostly because of Starbrand

deathslash
Originally posted by RockofAges
I give it to Avengers, mostly because of Starbrand I'm not sure... as the fight goes on couldn't Black Hand resurrect any member of the Avengers or Luthor's squad and make them fight for him if need be?

Branlor Swift
Black Adam solos.

But I hope Black Adam is the one who runs over Ultraman... though I fear that won't happen. Bizarro will probably lose too. And Parallax will conveniently be nowhere near anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.