Who would you hire???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What Herald would you hire to take out these individuals? It has to be the same Herald for each.

Thor
Superman
Surfer

The Herald you choose gets the element of surprise (sneak stack).

DarkSaint85
Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk.

I said Heralds, not skyfathers.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9

Mr Fixit, then.

Mshinu
Maybe SENTRY, he is unstable but in the event he loses can reform until the job is done.

carver9
Mr Fixit, then.

Can't use him either...he's trans tier.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948646_13.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948647_14-15.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948648_16.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948649_17.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948650_18.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948651_19.jpg

DarkSaint85
Wow, and he wasn't even being serious, and was only trying to talk to them... thumb up

Hulk truly is the strongest one there is.

I bet you wished you could lick him, eh carver?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2303023-2.jpg

carver9
Lol.

Warlord
So fixit is trans because he beats Wonderman?

Anyway to answer the thread if my guy gets a free hit I pick Strange

carver9
Originally posted by Warlord
So fixit is trans because he beats Wonderman?

Anyway to answer the thread if my guy gets a free hit I pick Strange

Wonderman, Ironman, along with other key players...is that Ms. Marvel? By the way, he one shot koed wonderman.

Warlord
look this is the west coast avengers set.
Pre ion body wonderman (can't even fly by his own right), outdated ironman armor, tigra, hawkeye etc.

no major player whatsoever.
any casual mid herald would bust them

carver9
look this is the west coast avengers set.
Pre ion body wonderman (can't even fly by his own right), outdated ironman armor, tigra, hawkeye etc.

no major player whatsoever.
any casual mid herald would bust them

The same Classic Wonderman that withstood attacks from Hyperion, Gladiator, Thor, Juggernaut...etc. Good points like usual.

Warlord
the same classic Wonderman who was barelly low herald and beating him doesn't make you a trans character nowhere except maybe your world.

as for my points being good or not at least I know that it doesn't take a trans level character to take down this mediocre team of avengers.
Move on

carver9
the same classic Wonderman who was barelly low herald and beating him doesn't make you a trans character nowhere except maybe your world.

as for my points being good or not at least I know that it doesn't take a trans level character to take down this mediocre team of avengers.
Move on

I agree...it doesn't make him trans but that ft is a legit high Herald ft. Walking through Ms. Marvel, Wonderman, and Ironman with ease isn't an average ft.

Warlord
Ms Marvel is not in this fight and he only beat pre ion form Wonderman and silver - red Ironman. Not to mention one at a time.
Nothing impressive here.

Anyway. I answered this thread. Strange would save me

carver9
Ms Marvel is not in this fight and he only beat pre ion form Wonderman and silver - red Ironman. Not to mention one at a time.
Nothing impressive here.

Anyway. I answered this thread. Strange would save me

When you provide that scan of a herald one shotting and running through the people I've named, holla at me but until then...lets get off of this topic...its derailing the thread.

abhilegend
Wonder man is useless. Korg oneshotted him. In those days pretty much everyone beat him up, heck vision beat him in h2h. Somebody post Tyrak beating the shit out of him, vision, Iron man and Namor in a few pages from Avengers 156.

Warlord
shhh you are ruining his fun.
Anyway Thor has one shot him also.
As for silver red Ironman gee I don't know.... It would take a skyfather to take him out

carver9
I have ABHI on ignore so whatever he said, really doesnt matter to me.

Warlord
he just posted a couple of guys that did to wonderman what Fixit did and I also added thor. This Ironman is a non factor for low heralds and Tigra and Hawkeye deserve no mention whatsoever. anyway... I am leaving this as it's not the thread's intend. You can always make Wesst Coast Avenegers (without Wnada) vs thread

pym-ftw
Ultron, but I'm not sure he can be hired...

Graviton or Creel if it had to be a hitman type thing.

DarkSaint85
Actually, I'd just hire Pym.

With my sneak attack, I pop them into the Microverse, and into my pocket.

Warlord
Actually, I'd just hire Pym.

With my sneak attack, I pop them into the Microverse, and into my pocket.

good one.
thor and surfer maybe able to get out though (especially thor)

"Id"
Shaman X-Man

Mshinu
`ol Sniktbub got this, one hit one kill.

TheGodKiller
Luke Cage.

janus77
What Herald would you hire to take out these individuals? It has to be the same Herald for each.

Thor
Superman
Surfer

Deadpool.

Cogito

Thor
Superman
Surfer

Space Punisher. Unless he's considered above herald level, which I'd consider fair I suppose.

In which case I'd pick WW, if she has the element of surprise and we remove morals from the equation. She has probably the best one-shot abilities out of the herald tier (lasso + tiara, gets better if she gets all her non-standard gear).

Bouboumaster
Reed Richards

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mshinu
Maybe SENTRY, he is unstable but in the event he loses can reform until the job is done.

SENTRY is NA he's SkyFather

abhilegend
shhh you are ruining his fun.
Anyway Thor has one shot him also.
As for silver red Ironman gee I don't know.... It would take a skyfather to take him out
I doubt he knows what version of wonder man that was.

Cogito
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY is NA he's SkyFather

Regular old Sentry?

Mindship
Mr. Majestic
Dr. Manhattan

Either is going to need that element of surprise.

Cogito
Majestic w/ blades is a good choice

DarkSaint85
good one.
thor and surfer maybe able to get out though (especially thor)

Don't think so - can't recall off the top of my head, but when they recently found Janet, was there a reason Thor didn't just bust them out?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindship
Mr. Majestic
Dr. Manhattan

Either is going to need that element of surprise.

I think that good ol' Manhattan would be able to take out Superman, but Silver Surfer is a more powerful version of him, so I don't think he'd be able to do it. Also, I think that Thor would beat the shit out of him too.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Reed Richards

I rest my case. Richards has already infos on Surfer and Thor, and probably posses the means to destroy 'em, if it was needed.
As for Superman, the man, with an afternoon of research, would come up with a brand new toy to kill Superman too.

Mindship
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I think that good ol' Manhattan would be able to take out Superman, but Silver Surfer is a more powerful version of him, so I don't think he'd be able to do it. Also, I think that Thor would beat the shit out of him too. Hence, the importance of the element of surprise. W/o it, even Supes would be tough to take out. Kal can do some crazy shik with that HV of his. The EoS is paramount in handling any of the Big Three.

Mostly, Manhattan is limited by lack of feats and a great deal of supposition regarding what he should be able to do or probably could do. But the allusion is veritable godhood.

Digi
Can't use him either...he's trans tier.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948646_13.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948647_14-15.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948648_16.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948649_17.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948650_18.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948651_19.jpg

Yeah, chumping a couple low heralds in an abbreviated fight is Trans.

I don't even deny Hulk's insanity these days - he can basically rage-punch through logic anymore. But this is a bit silly.

SouthSpawn

Carver, I am a hulk fan myself.
But do you think Hulk is a Sky Father level character.

I don't think he is that high.

Zeus beat the crap out of him.

ShadowFyre
Im sorry but since when is Hulk on skyfather level? Sorry but on paoer even wwh is high herald at best. And for this thread. Ekement of surprise would be hard to get on people who percieve things ftl. But with the one-shot I would have to go with Dr.Strange, Reed (some zany device). Classic Dr. Fate. And Wonder Woman with the lasso might get it. Unless Thor or SS can get some form of shield up. I also believe any character on these guys levels might be able to get the upperhand if they can get a cheap shot in with their most poweful high end attack first.

Digi
I'm gonna be honest and say I don't think there's a legit HH character that would beat all three. Like, there's 1-2 that I'd give the majority to with the element of surprise. But if it's maybe 7/10 against any of them, the odds that the person clears all 3 are still pretty low. So it's possible but not likely, because those 3 are basically the class of HH.

Dr. Strange and Majestic w/swords are the two reasonable possibilities I've seen. Some versions of Hulk, maybe, but I remain convinced that his lack of mobility is a hindrance if the others fight smart, which we have to assume they would in a KMC fight.

Yamcha
I was gonna say Mr. Majestic w/ swords but I'm trying to think of someone who hasn't been mentioned and it's a bit hard lol, idk Supreme maybe :0? I'd really be interested in watching him and Thor go at it that would be an awesome fight big grin.

Branlor Swift
The same Classic Wonderman that withstood attacks from Hyperion, Gladiator, Thor, Juggernaut...etc. Good points like usual. He got killed by Hyperion. He got trashed by Gladiator easily. He got one shotted by Thor, and I don't recall the Juggernaut one.

Also, insert scans of Thor beating up Savage and Gray Hulk in h2h

carver9
I never said the element of surprise is a prepped element of surprise. Element of surprise in this case is "starting off with the first attack".

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He got killed by Hyperion. He got trashed by Gladiator easily. He got one shotted by Thor, and I don't recall the Juggernaut one.

Hyperion killed him by blitzing him through a planet and ramming him into a nearby sun making it go Nova. That isn't a one shot...hell, Hyperion put a lot of power into that. Gladiator won but he didn't one shot him like Grey Hulk did.

-Pr-
Hulk or Green Lantern.

Brockalizer
For my first pick I'd take Hank Henshaw with his power rings for versatility and shear power. My second pick would actually be Adam Warlock: Infinity trilogy version. He may not be as physically powerful as the others listed, but he more than makes up for it with his tactical brilliance IMO. Give him the soul gem and I like his chances even more.

Supermex
Dr.Doom!!
With surprise!

Don Corleone
Somebody said a G.L. Thats prob the best bet, but they'd need to bring their A game and then some. Orion is not a bad option either.

TheGodKiller
Forget Luke Cage. I would hire Cheshire.

She'll get the job done.

kgkg
Baron Zemo will get the job done easy.

Branlor Swift
Hyperion killed him by blitzing him through a planet and ramming him into a nearby sun making it go Nova. That isn't a one shot...hell, Hyperion put a lot of power into that. Gladiator won but he didn't one shot him like Grey Hulk did. Hyperion shattered most of his ribs and busted his arm in like 3 panels. And then killed him easily.
I never said Hyperion one shotted him, I said he killed him easily.

Gladiator won easily too.

Green Goblin one shotted Wonder Man. Apparently he's more powerful than Hyperion/Gladiator. You want to see scans of Spider-Woman knocking out Wonder Man too?

Fact is, Wonder Man is wildly inconsistent. He can go from getting knocked out by Spider-Woman to knocking out Red Hulk. And there's no way Gay Hulk is more powerful than Red Hulk. Which current Wonder Man seems to be operating at and gained some consistency recently after being a nobody for a time.

Plus, was Wonder Man actually KO'ed there anyway? Looks like he just got punched away. I don't remember the follow ups.

Batman-Prime

Thor
Superman
Surfer

Orion
MM
WW with Sword and Gauntlets (with sneak attack for free a 1 hit wonder)
Black Bolt (sneaky scream in the ear for free?)

And lol at Hulk being Skyfatherlevel. He taps into the trans tier from time to time, like SS, Thor and Supes, nothing more, nothing less.

carver9
Hyperion shattered most of his ribs and busted his arm in like 3 panels. And then killed him easily.
I never said Hyperion one shotted him, I said he killed him easily.

Gladiator won easily too.

Green Goblin one shotted Wonder Man. Apparently he's more powerful than Hyperion/Gladiator. You want to see scans of Spider-Woman knocking out Wonder Man too?

Fact is, Wonder Man is wildly inconsistent. He can go from getting knocked out by Spider-Woman to knocking out Red Hulk. And there's no way Gay Hulk is more powerful than Red Hulk. Which current Wonder Man seems to be operating at and gained some consistency recently after being a nobody for a time.

Plus, was Wonder Man actually KO'ed there anyway? Looks like he just got punched away. I don't remember the follow ups.

He didn't show up anytime after that. He was dropped. Also, the Wonderman that fought this version of Hulk was pretty strong, the guy tossed a pyramid like tissue paper. The team was shocked with Mr. Fixit koing him with a single punch.

Goblin didn't drop him with a punch either. None of the Heralds you've named dropped him easily. When did Spiderman one shot him?

Bran, stop pointing out my posts and remove my post from your sig.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Orion
MM
WW with Sword and Gauntlets (with sneak attack for free a 1 hit wonder)
Black Bolt (sneaky scream in the ear for free?)

And lol at Hulk being Skyfatherlevel. He taps into the trans tier from time to time, like SS, Thor and Supes, nothing more, nothing less.

We know your thoughts on the Hulk so it is pointless for me to even respond to this post.

Batman-Prime
We know your thoughts on the Hulk so it is pointless for me to even respond to this post.

Not only my thoughts, I got the impression that most place him in the high herald-trans tier an you are the only one who thinks him a skyfather.

carver9
Not only my thoughts, I got the impression that most place him in the high herald-trans tier an you are the only one who thinks him a skyfather.

What poster said he was a high Herald? How can someone be a High Herald when they outperformed a Skyfather?

Batman-Prime
What poster said he was a high Herald? How can someone be a High Herald when they outperformed a Skyfather?

Digi and ShadowFyre for example.

carver9
Digi and ShadowFyre for example.

Digi didnt say Hulk was a skyfather...if anything, Digi recent said Hulk is a broken character that does everything off nothing but brute strength.

Batman-Prime
Digi didnt say Hulk was a skyfather...if anything, Digi recent said Hulk is a broken character that does everything off nothing but brute strength.

And Shadow? You ignored that, you wanted one, you got one but still Digi wrote this

Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, chumping a couple low heralds in an abbreviated fight is Trans.

I don't even deny Hulk's insanity these days - he can basically rage-punch through logic anymore. But this is a bit silly.

Which means lesser then Trans.

Branlor Swift
He didn't show up anytime after that. He was dropped. Also, the Wonderman that fought this version of Hulk was pretty strong, the guy tossed a pyramid like tissue paper. The team was shocked with Mr. Fixit koing him with a single punch.

Goblin didn't drop him with a punch either. None of the Heralds you've named dropped him easily. When did Spiderman one shot him?

Bran, stop pointing out my posts and remove my post from your sig. Hulk beating up a guy who had trouble with a pyramid proves he's trans?
He got punched away. He was never been shown KO'ed, and the next time we see him he's up with the team.

Also, if Hulk's trans based on that, then I wonder what that makes Surfer casually one shotting both ionic Wonder Man and normal Wonder Man?

Goblin dropped him with a Goblin Bomb. What does a punch have to do with anything at all? Apparently Goblin Bombs > Hyperion's punches. That puts Green Goblin at trans level according to you

Can you not read or something? Where in the **** did I say Spider-Man?

Suck a copious amount of my ass matter

carver9
Hulk beating up a guy who had trouble with a pyramid proves he's trans?
He got punched away. He was never been shown KO'ed, and the next time we see him he's up with the team.

Also, if Hulk's trans based on that, then I wonder what that makes Surfer casually one shotting both ionic Wonder Man and normal Wonder Man?

Goblin dropped him with a Goblin Bomb. What does a punch have to do with anything at all? Apparently Goblin Bombs > Hyperion's punches. That puts Green Goblin at trans level according to you

Can you not read or something? Where in the **** did I say Spider-Man?

Suck a copious amount of my ass matter

laughing laughing out loud

Did you really just ask me to suck your ass matter? WTF. I literally screamed out laughing.

Yeah, I read your post wrong but the rest doesn't matter anyways because I proved my point. Wonder why Wonderman sat on the side lines while Hulk and Ironman went at it. Wonder why he allowed Hulk to just carry Ironman away without helping him?

I dont think that version of Hulk is trans either, I was just playing around but the ft is still nice imo.

Goblin is an extreme low showing and I cant believe you are using it as evidence.

Tossing a pyramid is within the Herald level range imo...cant see any metas doing it but I could be wrong.

Change your sig.

Branlor Swift
laughing laughing out loud

Did you really just ask me to suck your ass matter? WTF. I literally screamed out laughing.

Yeah, I read your post wrong but the rest doesn't matter anyways because I proved my point. Wonder why Wonderman sat on the side lines while Hulk and Ironman went at it. Wonder why he allowed Hulk to just carry Ironman away without helping him?

I dont think that version of Hulk is trans either, I was just playing around but the ft is still nice imo.

Goblin is an extreme low showing and I cant believe you are using it as evidence.

Tossing a pyramid is within the Herald level range imo...cant see any metas doing it but I could be wrong.

Change your sig. Because that happens in almost every comic. If Wonderman just showed up while Hulk was talking sense into Tony, that wouldn't defeat the purpose at all.
Also, Hulk said Tony had 10 seconds...

Like pretending Wonderman takes blows well from Hyperion, Gladiator, Thor, and the time he's never taken blows from Juggernaut, while stating that Fixit can just one punch Wonderman? Which one looks like the low feat there?
The Goblin feat is the exact same logic you're using.

Hyperion literally barreled Wonderman through a planet and caused a massive solar flare from ramming him into the sun, and you're pretending like Fixit is above that level because Pyramids and Wonderman was jobbed out.

You and I both know that isn't going to happen. Just learn to accept it like your one ball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.