Gorr the God Butcher vs. Hulk Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
I have my own oppinion would like to see everybody elses. No extreme lowballing please. (gorr getting his eye bit out, hulk being choked out by a python). Gorr is refreshed after each round.

Round 1. Hulk
Round 2. Maestro
Round 3. WWH
Round 4.Hulk + Red Hulk
Round 5.Maestro + Red Hulk +Abomination+She-Hulk
Round 6. Skarr w/ old-power
Round 7. WWH + Skaar.

The order may be a bit off but since he is refreshed it really doesent matter. Anyway, pis, cis, wis is off. Obviously he could bfr everyone here at the same time. So bfr can only be used if it also kills the opponent.

ShadowFyre
And the hulks only have to die 1 time. If it beco
mes unfair I might change it.

Cogito
1. Gorr 10/10
2. Gorr 10/10
3. Gorr 10/10
4. Gorr 10/10
5. Gorr 10/10
6. Gorr 10/10
7. Gorr 10/10

Good fights thumb up

ShadowFyre
And the hulks only have to die 1 time. If it becomes unfair I might change it. Also this is my first thread here so feel free to critique (reasonably of course). I myself feel this is unfair and possible spite towards the hulks but I know some will say it is not. If the Majority call it spite then I will add a bonus round.
Bonus. Cosmic Hulk+WWH w/mjolnir (fully worthy and capable of every single feat done by Thor) +Angrir

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Cogito
1. Gorr 10/10
2. Gorr 10/10
3. Gorr 10/10
4. Gorr 10/10
5. Gorr 10/10
6. Gorr 10/10
7. Gorr 10/10

Good fights thumb up

how about my new bonus round?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Cogito
1. Gorr 10/10
2. Gorr 10/10
3. Gorr 10/10
4. Gorr 10/10
5. Gorr 10/10
6. Gorr 10/10
7. Gorr 10/10

Good fights thumb up

how about my new bonus round?

Cogito
I'm not familiar enough with cosmic Hulk

ScreamPaste
Gorr roflwaffles through rounds 1-7. Your bonus round would be speculatory and I've got nothin' to say on it. shrug

ShadowFyre
I was thinking skaars old power might help a lil bit. And cosmic hulk was only around couple issues I believe. Its basically savage Hulk with Captain Universe powers. With those same powers Spider-Man one shotted The Hulk with a finger. Been a long time so correct me if I am wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.