(bleach) Grimmjow_Vs Shao Kahn (MK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
After mine Nightwing Vs liu kang thread.

I decide to put more into MK Vs whomever

In this fight is grimmjow from anime bleach Vs Shao Kahn from MK

Grimmjow start with his normal form. Not sure I wanna add his other form cause I don't want this turn into spite.

So ya make that choice.

The fight take place within the mountains a place where ichigo fough with grimmjow.

Whom wins.

Wei Phoenix
I don't watch or read Bleach but I'm sure Grimmjow beats the shit out of him effortlessly.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I don't watch or read Bleach but I'm sure Grimmjow beats the shit out of him effortlessly.

It funny I don't know much about Shao Kahn lol

TrevorPhillipss
Wow DarkestKing1 another massive spite thread, why is it that you can't do five seconds of research before making a thread?

Grimmjow kills Khan instantly.

battlemaster161
Grimmjow FTW kahn gets owned

TheDarkestKing1
It funny I was going make Thor vs shao Kahn XDDDDDD

XanatosForever
Question: What's stopping Shao Kahn from absorbing Grimmjow?

Q99
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Question: What's stopping Shao Kahn from absorbing Grimmjow?

Massively more power.

XanatosForever
Proof? Whatever power Grimmjow might have, he's still at base a soul. Has he shown any resistance to being absorbed?

TrevorPhillipss
Question: What's stopping Shao Kahn from absorbing Grimmjow? The only person I've seen Khan directly soul suck is Shang Tsung and Shang got his powers from Khan in the first place, in other instances he couldn't take Liu Kang or Raiden's soul so it's doubtful that he can casually walk up to people and soul suck them.

XanatosForever
Can't argue about Liu Kang, and Raiden's an Elder God, which is unique. I guess my argument was around the idea of what essentially a soul, a being of straight soul energy, compared to physical entities. Ripping souls out of bodies assuming to be more difficult than consuming a soul directly.

TrevorPhillipss
Raiden wasn't an Elder God at the time, and he even offered his soul to Quan Chi in exchange for his help.

KingD19
Grimmjow as an Espada and before that Adjuchas class Menos. That means he had to literally devour hundreds of other souls while he was in the body of a Gillian class Menos, and avoid being eaten himself.

I'd say he has a good bit of resistance even if it's not in the same brand.

Aside from that though, Grimmjow is too fast for Kahn to even attempt a soul steal.

Q99
Proof? Whatever power Grimmjow might have, he's still at base a soul. Has he shown any resistance to being absorbed?

Beings in Bleach a fraction of his power have shown resistance to being absorbed.

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by KingD19
Grimmjow as an Espada and before that Adjuchas class Menos. That means he had to literally devour hundreds of other souls while he was in the body of a Gillian class Menos, and avoid being eaten himself.

I'd say he has a good bit of resistance even if it's not in the same brand.

Aside from that though, Grimmjow is too fast for Kahn to even attempt a soul steal. smile smile

Maybe next time DarkestKing1 will do five seconds of research before making a thread. But I doubt it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.