Shao Kahn Vs wolverine_( Wolverine healing factor is limt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Ok ok my bad on grimmjow Vs Shao Kahn thread

I made it up to you guys With this fight

Shao Kahn Vs wolverine_ smile

Wolverine healing factor is limited. In other word while wolverine can heal wounds but a big wounds like burst into chest or cut of his head. Wolverine dies.

Now begins the fight.

battlemaster161
when you put it like that shao kahn has a good chance able to withstand lighting like it was noting especially powered by the elder gods he is pretty powerful

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine eviscerates him

Ferret Fiend
I'll give it to Kahn because he withstood lightning from raiden who was powered by the elder gods. He is also pretty strong so I'll give it to him

KingD19
Resisting lightning doesn't stop him from getting gutted.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by KingD19
Resisting lightning doesn't stop him from getting gutted. it does if it's 7 gods at one time that can create and destroy the universe

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
I'll give it to Kahn because he withstood lightning from raiden who was powered by the elder gods. He is also pretty strong so I'll give it to him Liu Kang was able to put his fist clean through Shao Khans stomach, WOlverine would gut him easily

battlemaster161
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Liu Kang was able to put his fist clean through Shao Khans stomach, WOlverine would gut him easily [/QUOTEuh that was in the mk tournament when he was weaken to his mortal state at the end he was able to withstand lighting from 7 gods 6 who had the power to destroy the universe Ya claws bend and break wolverine gets his neck snapped

KingD19
Yes. The guy with the literally unbreakable skeleton gets his unbreakable claws bent/broken and his neck snapped. Mmmhm, sounds perfectly logical.

battlemaster161
unbreakable their have been so many people who broke his bones the thing is he always healed so they never appeared broken but his healing factor is limited so it wont be that useful hell even sabertooth snapped his neck and almost ripped his head off

KingD19
I'm talking about the Adamantium bonded to his skeleton. You know the metal that's so strong it's one of the top 3 super substances in Marvel?

Shao Kahn isn't breaking anything.

Wolverine is also much faster, and has taken down people more durable and more powerful than Shao Kahn.

Do you even read comics?

http://rlv.zcache.com/do_you_even_read_bro_shirt-r7a4a7dec6bd14996bb15e052c8d812d7_8nhma_324.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Liu Kang was able to put his fist clean through Shao Khans stomach, WOlverine would gut him easily Originally posted by battlemaster161
unbreakable their have been so many people who broke his bones the thing is he always healed so they never appeared broken but his healing factor is limited so it wont be that useful hell even sabertooth snapped his neck and almost ripped his head off

For him to have his bones broke would mean that his opponents would have to be able to break or even dent adamantium. No one has done that.

battlemaster161
ya sabertooth snapped his neck meaning the bones cracked and he is not fast shao kahn is way faster he always pisses me off when i fight him cause hes fast and can just bust combos on your ass alwyas kahns hammer stuns people leaving him open and claws versus lighting powered by gods that can destroy the universe ya lighting wins so claws do shit

Ferret Fiend
Shao kahn FTW

juggerman
Wolverine is too fast for Kahn.

Ferret Fiend
lol didnt spidey kicked the shit out of him when wolverine had full healing factor and i know for a fact that spidey isnt more durable then kahn

juggerman
lol didnt spidey kicked the shit out of him when wolverine had full healing factor and i know for a fact that spidey isnt more durable then kahn

Spidy is much faster than Kahn. Stronger too

Ferret Fiend
not as durable and all you've guys been talking about is slicing him if that dosent work wolverine id dead

juggerman
not as durable and all you've guys been talking about is slicing him if that dosent work wolverine id dead

I will work. If Wolverine stabbed Spiderman he would die(depending on the location of course)

If Kahn can get punched thru then he can be stabbed by Wolverine

battlemaster161
Originally posted by juggerman
I will work. If Wolverine stabbed Spiderman he would die(depending on the location of course)

If Kahn can get punched thru then he can be stabbed by Wolverine kahn was at his weakest form were talking about the end of the game where no kahn would not get punched through at that state you need to do your research because shao kahn was thought almost invincible by the elder gods when he reaches that form

juggerman
kahn was at his weakest form were talking about the end of the game where no kahn would not get punched through at that state you need to do your research because shao kahn was thought almost invincible by the elder gods when he reaches that form

That is only after he absorbs Blaze's power. This is not a form/power he can achieve on his own. It is also not the common or most recent form of Kahn so it is the the one in this thread. According to thread rules we are to use most recent incarnations of characters unless otherwise stated in the OP. It was not stated we were to use this uber form of Kahn so it is not the one we'll be using.

Tho if it were this form then yes he would beat Wolverine

battlemaster161
Originally posted by juggerman
That is only after he absorbs Blaze's power. This is not a form/power he can achieve on his own. It is also not the common or most recent form of Kahn so it is the the one in this thread. According to thread rules we are to use most recent incarnations of characters unless otherwise stated in the OP. It was not stated we were to use this uber form of Kahn so it is not the one we'll be using.

Tho if it were this form then yes he would beat Wolverine im talking about mk 9 the elder gods thought he was invincible

juggerman
im talking about mk 9 the elder gods thought he was invincible

In the opening scene? Other than that he was never invincible or even thought to be so

battlemaster161
that is what i am talking about he was at the same power at the beginning of the game as he was at the end the only difference is that the elder gods were invoved

KingD19
If he was invincible, you wouldn't be able to beat him. But you clearly beat him in the course of the game.

Also you seriously must not read comics if you think Kahn can win.

As for Spidey beating Logan, Superior Spider-Man did, which is Doc Ock in Spidey's body and he doesn't hold back.

juggerman
that is what i am talking about he was at the same power at the beginning of the game as he was at the end the only difference is that the elder gods were invoved

Wrong. He was not at the same power. You clearly haven't followed the MK mythos too well. In the opening scene of MK9 he had just defeated Blaze and absorbed his power, which enabled him to pretty much destroy all the realms. At the end he had only taken over Earthrealm. No power boost there

battlemaster161
Please tell me who withstood lightning powered by 7 gods Kahn did what's the only reason wolverine withstood a bunch a shit his healing factor and what is limited his healing factor

KingD19
Withstanding energy doesn't = Withstanding other types of trauma.

Wonder Woman can tank energy attacks like that, but a bullet or knife will cut through her like butter.

And if Wolverine can cut people like Thor and Hulk, he can slice Shao Kahn like a turkey.

battlemaster161
Withstanding energy doesn't = Withstanding other types of trauma.

Wonder Woman can tank energy attacks like that, but a bullet or knife will cut through her like butter.

And if Wolverine can cut people like Thor and Hulk, he can slice Shao Kahn like a turkey. uh thor hammertimed wolverine and hulk ripped his ***** ass in half and BTW wonder woman is dc

KingD19
Okay, so you clearly DON'T read comics.

That was Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Wolverine whose Adamantium isn't as strong and isn't held together by links so he can't be dismembered.

Wolverine still cut Thor despite his massive durability which proves my point very well.

And I know what company Wonder Woman is. I'm honestly surprised you do, but my point stands. Her blunt force and energy durability is massive. She's taken full force punches from Superman and Doomsday with nothing more than a bloody nose for example. And taken energy attacks that laid out everyone else around her including people like Martian Manhunter and Superman.

But if she gets shot or stabbed, her durability is crap.

ScreamPaste
If he was invincible, you wouldn't be able to beat him. But you clearly beat him in the course of the game.

Also you seriously must not read comics if you think Kahn can win.

As for Spidey beating Logan, Superior Spider-Man did, which is Doc Ock in Spidey's body and he doesn't hold back. Pete has beaten Wolverine several times as well. Spiderwoman shanked him with his own claws, etc. Whether or not Logan can hang with Spider-Man depends entirely on the writer, in terms of powerset there's no reason he should be able to.

He should still be able to carve Shao Khan up though, I don't think Khan is all that fast, and Wolverine's claws lol@durability for reasons I'm not sure I understand.

battlemaster161
Okay, so you clearly DON'T read comics.

That was Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Wolverine whose Adamantium isn't as strong and isn't held together by links so he can't be dismembered.

Wolverine still cut Thor despite his massive durability which proves my point very well.

And I know what company Wonder Woman is. I'm honestly surprised you do, but my point stands. Her blunt force and energy durability is massive. She's taken full force punches from Superman and Doomsday with nothing more than a bloody nose for example. And taken energy attacks that laid out everyone else around her including people like Martian Manhunter and Superman.

But if she gets shot or stabbed, her durability is crap. so even though im right about hulk ripping him in half im still wrong lol your just a little fanboy arnt you

KingD19
so even though im right about hulk ripping him in half im still wrong lol your just a little fanboy arnt you

Yes you're right and wrong. Because this isn't the version of Wolverine that got ripped in half. So that entire series of events has no bearing to this conversation.

And I'm not a fanboy. I honestly haven't been able to stand Wolverine for a long time. You just know nothing about comics apparently.

ScreamPaste
so even though im right about hulk ripping him in half im still wrong lol your just a little fanboy arnt you Hulk never ripped 616 Wolverine in half, he just told you this. That was Ultimate Wolverine, whose skeleton is not bonded the same way.

juggerman
so even though im right about hulk ripping him in half im still wrong lol your just a little fanboy arnt you

Actually you're wrong and he told you why. That was a different Wolverine and a different Hulk. From different universes. With different weaker metal bones and whatnot.

EDIT: I see I'm late to the party

battlemaster161
No im still right wolverine gets ripped in half by hulk different universe or not it was stated which wolverine this so ya im right it happened

juggerman
No im still right wolverine gets ripped in half by hulk different universe or not it was stated which wolverine this so ya im right it happened

sick

Didn't you pay attention?

616 is the Wolverine used unless otherwise stated. You might as well bring up Lois Lane to prove Wolverine can't fly

KingD19

No. You're wrong. Unless otherwise stated, a character used in a forum battle is the most current or most used one. In this case 616 Wolverine, not Ultimate.

Your entire argument holds no validity.

battlemaster161
Wolverines movie

juggerman
Wolverines movie

is not valid here either

KingD19
What? You can't just say which version it is. That's up to the OP.

It's 616 which is normal comic Wolverine unless otherwise stated.

battlemaster161
Well let's ask either way I see Kahn winning

juggerman
Well let's ask either way I see Kahn winning

If he wins either way why do you need to switch from 616?

KingD19
Your eyes need to be checked then.

juggerman
Your brain need to be checked then.

thumb up

Wei Phoenix
This is Shao Kahn from the movies guys, his game feats don't count.

KingD19
Hah. Oh he definitely goes down then.

juggerman
I think he was immortal in the movie. Either way Wolverine beats his ass

Wei Phoenix
Now this is Shao Kahn from MK: Conquest, it wasn't stated so we don't know which one it is.

juggerman
laughing out loud

battlemaster161
actually he said most recent and his movie was the most recent then he said i cant do that even though its the most recent its up to the op so pick then i will stay on that one form

TrevorPhillipss
Khan would really need to utilize his magic here

KingD19
actually he said most recent and his movie was the most recent then he said i cant do that even though its the most recent its up to the op so pick then i will stay on that one form

Actually the most recent version of Wolverine would be 616 Comic version.

Since he's in a comic book literally at least once per week. And he was just in 3 or 4 this week.

While "The Wolverine" came out in July.

Sooooooooo I'm still right.

smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.