Billz vs Ssj2 Vegito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
I have to say that ssj vageto is

even strong that ssj god I hated it!
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/109/0/b/Super_Vegito__s_Banshee_Blast_by_Yholl.jpg

Galan007
At least bother to use the search function, or at the very least, read the first 1/4 of the main versus page, before you create a thread that already exists.

http://i.imgur.com/XbhZ5k5.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t585325.html

juggerman
Ah but this is SSJ2 Vegeto. Totally different...

Zack Fair
Uh...wasn't aware he went SSJ2?

ShadeSlayer15
exactly

juggerman
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Uh...wasn't aware he went SSJ2?

That's because you're WAY too caught up on silly things like "facts" and "canon" broseph.

ShadeSlayer15
it don't matter if he did or did not smart ass, Im just saying it because we all know he could transform into a ssj2 if needed

Ridley_Prime
While Bills still crushes him regardless. u mad

ShadeSlayer15
that's your opinion so.... feel free to say what you think but I know ssj vegeto would win so eat that

BloodRain
State your reason then.

Yamcha
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps880f4ca6.jpg
As strong as SSJ2 Vegito would be I still see Bills winning relatively easy, SSG Vegito would be sick though lol.

BloodRain
With some thought on scaling Vegeto would probably give Bills a run for his money, not on the level of Goku though. Lets see...

Super Buu and Mystic Gohan were on similar footings, and Bills swatted Gohan aside with far less effort than Vegeto needed with Buu.

Damborgson
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/pages/final/0222.png

that would be better

ShadeSlayer15
I don't need a response fool, im dbz got

BloodRain
You're a got?

SSJGGogeta
@ ShadSlayer: Akira Toriyama said he was introducing the two new strongest characters of the entire series in BOTG, and Super Vegetto was in DBZ. He said that Goku in SSJG was the strongest protagonist ever seen in the show, and we saw Super Vegetto. Super Vegetto wouldn't even be a match for Bills. SSJ2 wouldn't either, because Godly ki can't be affected by normal ki, as Whiss and Bills stated, proving that even SSJ3 Vegetto wouldn't be able to do shit.

Q99
I still disagree with that. I believe Bills was immune simply due to amount, not type.

SSJGGogeta
They wouldn't have said that in the movie if they didn't want that to be construed. It's like in Naruto, Obito had a lot of chakra, but not nearly as much as the alliance, but because of the Jyuubi's and sage's composition, he couldn't be harmed by anything but sage jutsu. If all the ninja at once shot non sage jutsu at Jyuubito, he would be unscathed, same with Bills and the z-fighters if they shot all their full power blasts at him, he simply wouldn't be hurt unless it was someone who uses godly ki. I see where you're coming from, but we only have one statement from a movie to go off of, and nothing to contradict it, so... We have to accept that as the facts until it gets proven wrong.

Q99
There is the matter of Vegeta's performance against him, though, showing normal isn't totally useless, and the fact that quantity is known to provide immunity in itself.

Sure he could. He had an absorption ability that worked on all-but-sage stuff, but get him by surprise and other stuff would work fine.

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Godly ki can't be affected by normal ki Tell that to SSJ2 Vegeta: the guy who went berserker and caused more damage to Bills than ANYONE, including SSJG Goku. wink

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
I still disagree with that. I believe Bills was immune simply due to amount, not type.

The movie did claim Goku's power up by 5 Saiyan's wouldn't matter, though. And Piccolo also stated power doesn't = god.

Vegeta wailed on him, yeah, but he's an outlier.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
The movie did claim Goku's power up by 5 Saiyan's wouldn't matter, though. And Piccolo also stated power doesn't = god.

Vegeta wailed on him, yeah, but he's an outlier.

Maybe, or were the others simply wrong?

It could also be type matters, but only to an extent... or that the SSJG transformation adds in more than a linear fashion.... though neither of those explains why SSJ2 Vegeta was able to do so well.

SSJGGogeta
@ Galan: You're joking, right? Vegeta literally did NOTHING to Bills. All of his attacks connected, even a point-blank full power galick gun(or what at least looked like Galick gun), and Bills didn't even get scratched. Goku in SSJG absorbed one of Bills's strongest attacks, and was able to "defeat", his 70% full power. Vegeta went ham, but he still couldn't even hurt Bills at all.

@ cdtm: How is Vegeta an outlier? He was and still IS one of the main characters of the series. Vegeta might have wailed on him, but Bills still didn't even get slightly damaged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.