The Cook and The Crook: Sanji vs. Yamcha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Due to some trans dimensional hypnotist, both sanji and yamcha(post turtle training but before korrin's tower) are convinced the other jacked their girl (bulma and nami) and the only way to get them back is to defeat the other in a duel. The fight takes place in the abandoned world martial arts arena and they follow tournament rules. Leave the ring or stay down for ten seconds and you're out. Can the cook beat the bandit?

ShadeSlayer15
Im going to have to say yamcha but this is an excellent fight

NotAllThatEvil
You think? Pretty sure sanji is faster.

ShadeSlayer15
maybe so, but im going to say that yamcha is more durable right?

I am Vegeta
Yamcha wolf fang fist ftw

SSJGGogeta
Are you kidding? Yamcha can bust planets and move FTL, because he was stronger and faster than a Saibamen who was stronger than Raditz. Not to mention he is stronger than Roshi, so he can destroy moons. This is Saiyan saga btw, because using Yamcha that blows up planets in his sleep from when he fought the ginyu force is unfair. Yamcha shits on the entire One Piece universe. Weak thread man.

NotAllThatEvil
yeah... no. yamcha can't even fly by this point.

I am Vegeta
Like I said before wolf fang fist DB series or not

SSJGGogeta
If we go by post kame training, then yes, all DBZ characters can fly. Even still, Yamcha was strong enough to do better against Popo then Goku(as a kid) did. Goku by then was far stronger than Roshi, who moved at mach 16 speed and casually blew up moons with one attack. Roshi was faster than sound by far and able to destroy the moon with one blast. Please, explain how Sanji stands up to Yamcha, who was even stronger than Roshi.

NotAllThatEvil
.bump.

NotAllThatEvil
.bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.