ssj god goku vs every Anime verse there is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
lol hahhahha lol hhahahah

StealthRanger
STFU

Galan007
Bills wins.

lol hahhahha lol hhahahah!

NotAllThatEvil
Ironically losing to the universe he's from...

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Ironically losing to the universe he's from... hahaha ok bills and ssj god goku vs every universe there is eek!

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
lol hahhahha lol hhahahah http://24.media.tumblr.com/a9c6d0560f073b4b8154bf820a99e238/tumblr_mtr2javrfo1sb30y2o1_400.gif

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a9c6d0560f073b4b8154bf820a99e238/tumblr_mtr2javrfo1sb30y2o1_400.gif what?

Q99
That's Haruhi. She re-writes reality. She wants them gone, they're gone.

ShadeSlayer15
I don't think she could rewrite a reality from a nother verse bud?/

Zack Fair
By KMC rules she can.

Yamcha
lol hahhahha lol hhahahah
Elder God Demonbane says hi.....

infinity x infinity times.
http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/420e76a6-fa2d-4ed4-a3cd-aee7d8df2d61_zpsae0df28a.jpg

BloodRain
Weak thread.

ShadeSlayer15
nope

Q99
I don't think she could rewrite a reality from a nother verse bud?/

Of course she can. That's how she does it when there's a total reset- she creates a new reality that supercedes the old.

And she's not the most powerful being in anime. Tenchi Muyo has four beings more powerful than her. Slayers has one. Xenosaga has one.

carver9
Don't think she could win...she cant get off an attack before either Bills or Goku can.

Zack Fair
lol.

Have you even seen the show?

BloodRain
It is a weak thread. You're throwing a Star++ character into the deep end of the Anime verse pool.

Haruhi, for example. A universal level God who can change anything.

Seiya's. Top tiers are MFTL Galaxy busters.

Sailor Moon. MFTL Galaxy buster.

Dark Schneider. MFTL Galaxy+ buster with tons of abilities.

Pokemon gods. Universal to Multiversal.

Tenchi Muyo top tiers. FTL+, from Star to Multiversal+ characters

Digimon. Top tiers are Lightspeed and Universal/Multiversal

carver9
lol.

Have you even seen the show?

Only glimpse. What combat speed fts does she have? Honestly, DBZ, even though they pale in flight speed, they are unbeatable in combat speed.

Ridley_Prime
Shade's only doing these childish threads because he ended up not liking the Battle of the Gods movie.

Q99
Originally posted by carver9
Only glimpse. What combat speed fts does she have? Honestly, DBZ, even though they pale in flight speed, they are unbeatable in combat speed.

Oh, there's stuff faster... not anime, but the SF series Culture makes DBZ fights look like snails....

Anyway, the main problem with Haruhi is beings like Goku and Bills don't fit with her concept of reality, so she will subconsciously edit- not even a conscious action- things to match.

BloodRain
Only glimpse. What combat speed fts does she have? Honestly, DBZ, even though they pale in flight speed, they are unbeatable in combat speed. An alien that she made, the quiet main character, casually intercepted a lightspeed laser from a few feet away.

carver9
Originally posted by BloodRain
An alien that she made, the quiet main character, casually intercepted a lightspeed laser from a few feet away.

Do you have scans of this?

@099...

What has street fighter done combat wise?

BloodRain
Do you have scans of this? eTF3vUgifpY

0:45 for the feat, 3:50 for the explanation. A laser, the real invisible kind.

Q99

@099...

What has street fighter done combat wise?

Street Fighter? The best feat in the main series is destroying an island. In Fightering Evolution, there's also the meteor-destruction feat, and the sealing of Pyron of Darkstalkers (who's known for devouring planets) in a card by Rose.

NemeBro
Capcom Fighting Evolution is not canon to Streetfighter, or any of the characters inside. Darkstalkers is several tiers above Streetfighter. Or DBZ for that matter.

Only glimpse. What combat speed fts does she have? Honestly, DBZ, even though they pale in flight speed, they are unbeatable in combat speed. She can alter every facet of reality with less than a single thought. She can literally erase the entire universe and then remake it in its entirety with a single subconscious desire.

She's more or less God. Think Mad Jim Jaspers or HoM Scarlet Witch on a smaller scale.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, there's stuff faster... not anime There are much faster anime.

Q99
I mostly mentioned Culture because it's one of the very best when it comes to combat speed.

Hm, what's the fastest anime?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by NemeBro
Capcom Fighting Evolution is not canon to Streetfighter, or any of the characters inside. Darkstalkers is several tiers above Streetfighter. Or DBZ for that matter.

She can alter every facet of reality with less than a single thought. She can literally erase the entire universe and then remake it in its entirety with a single subconscious desire.

She's more or less God. Think Mad Jim Jaspers or HoM Scarlet Witch on a smaller scale. thumb up

To make matters worse she has a temper.

ShadeSlayer15
That ***** would get ****ed up, stop it no street fighter is going to beat a dbz character I don't care what she can do with reality

BloodRain
Who are you talking about exactly?

Zack Fair
That ***** would get ****ed up, stop it no street fighter is going to beat a dbz character I don't care what she can do with reality http://aninomiyako.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/snapshot20090913150511.jpg

BloodRain
I don't get why so many people dislike her sad

TheGodKiller
She's Franklin Richards in the form of a japanese schoolgirl. no expression

TheGodKiller
Anyways, my personal pick to one-shot Goku(out of the countless anime characters that can do so) is L-sama.

Zack Fair
I don't get why so many people dislike her sad Probably the Endless Eight. That shit was so poorly done. It killed the anime.

BloodRain
Stopped right before that part so maybe that's why.. aw..

ShadeSlayer15
One shot a god I dout it

Q99
I don't get why so many people dislike her sad

Because she treats people as little more props in her life and only begins to start treating people as people as time goes on.

She may be entertaining, but she'd be downright horrible to know, and the way she treats Mikuru or, say, the Computer Club President (who really has done nothing to deserve being blackmailed) is flat-out abusive. It's only once Kyon steps in and starts actually saying no to her that she begins to grown- and that's her character arc.

BloodRain
One shot a god I dout it A god in title, nothing more. Don't forget things like God of War, a fighting god, god amongst men, the god of hugs and rainbows. Nothing but a title.

On the other hand Haruhi can recreate the universe and L-sama can destroy a metaverse (a separate collection of multiverses).. what can SSG!Goku do again?

Originally posted by Q99
Because she treats people as little more props in her life and only begins to start treating people as people as time goes on.

She may be entertaining, but she'd be downright horrible to know, and the way she treats Mikuru or, say, the Computer Club President (who really has done nothing to deserve being blackmailed) is flat-out abusive. It's only once Kyon steps in and starts actually saying no to her that she begins to grown- and that's her character arc. ..technically they are her props in the grand scheme of things stick out tongue

Fair point. The entertainment and pluck make it bearable. Not even sure why but even knowing that back then it rarely bothered me, only the more major abusive acts like the things Kyon puts his foot down on.

carver9
eTF3vUgifpY

0:45 for the feat, 3:50 for the explanation. A laser, the real invisible kind.

Didn't get a chance to look at this but I don't think that is enough tbh. Frieza laser beams was invisible to super human eyes but Vegeta was able to detect it due to his super speed but no one said that was a FTL speed ft.

BloodRain
For the first part.. so?

Secondly, Yuki states that they are lasers. And lasers move at near lightspeed, actually being invisible just proving its link to irl lasers.

Reacting to it twice is a great speed feat for the alien Haruhi created with a subconscious breath.

Zack Fair
Let it go Carv. Haruhi is too much.

BloodRain
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7mc8dik01ql6mvz.gif

ShadeSlayer15
A god in title, nothing more. Don't forget things like God of War, a fighting god, god amongst men, the god of hugs and rainbows. Nothing but a title.

On the other hand Haruhi can recreate the universe and L-sama can destroy a metaverse (a separate collection of multiverses).. what can SSG!Goku do again?

..technically they are her props in the grand scheme of things stick out tongue

Fair point. The entertainment and pluck make it bearable. Not even sure why but even knowing that back then it rarely bothered me, only the more major abusive acts like the things Kyon puts his foot down on. no he is a god the strongest in the universe next to the god of distruction, witch he can become if he wants so...

BloodRain
no he is a god the strongest in the universe next to the god of distruction, witch he can become if he wants so...
What is a god?

NemeBro
I don't get why so many people dislike her sad Because she's an unlikeable ****.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
I mostly mentioned Culture because it's one of the very best when it comes to combat speed.

Hm, what's the fastest anime? Tenchi for example is far faster.

A few Jojo's Bizarre Adventure characters like Dio Brando.

The previously mentioned Yuki Nagato.

Sailor Moon, lol.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Tenchi for example is far faster.

A few Jojo's Bizarre Adventure characters like Dio Brando.

The previously mentioned Yuki Nagato.

Sailor Moon, lol.

Well, Dio uses a time freeze, and Yuki doesn't have that fast attacks-per-second. Nor does Tenchi, really.

Not sure if I'd really count those as fighting faster.

TheGodKiller
L-sama can destroy a metaverse (a separate collection of multiverses)
Where was it ever mentioned in either the anime or the manga that the Lord of Nightmares operates on a transmultiversal scale?

Q99
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Where was it ever mentioned in either the anime or the manga that the Lord of Nightmares operates on a transmultiversal scale?

No-where I think, Slayers only mentions the one multiverse, which of course is L-sama.

BloodRain
Several separate multiverses in mangas from the same creator all having her in it.

Q99
Several separate multiverses in mangas from the same creator all having her in it.

What do you mean?

Like, I'm pretty sure Lost Universe and Slayers are the same multiverse, just different universes.

BloodRain
I've seen threads confirming that they're separate. They seemed quite sure about it.

Q99
Ehhh, that seems really iffy to me. There's a lot of connections between the two.

Also, if they're separate, then it could 'just' be different L-samas.

BloodRain
So either a multiverse or a megaverse, and if the latter either its the same LoN or separate one?

Eh, being at the very least multiversal is good enough for now.

Q99
If it's the same L-sama, then it's one multiverse.

If it's different L-samas, then it's two multiverses.

In neither case is it one L-sama with two multiverses, because if they're both connected to L-sama, that in itself makes them one multiverse. The Slayers multiverse is defined as 'the universes coming out of L-Sama's infinite sea of chaos.' Even if Lost Universe isn't part of the known local universes near Slayers, that'd just mean that it's from a more distant part of the multiverse.

(Also, multiverses isn't a specific size anyway... something could have multiple multiverses made of a few universes each, and be smaller than something that has a bunch)

BloodRain
Why does that mean it can't be the same LoN with a few multiverses?

Ya make a fair point. Is a multiversal buster above universal if that universe is greater than the formers few?

Q99

Ya make a fair point. Is a multiversal buster above universal if that universe is greater than the formers few?

Yes, it's a more impressive feat to blow up a larger multiverse than a smaller one.

BloodRain
A larger universe over a smaller multiverse?

carver9
For the first part.. so?

Secondly, Yuki states that they are lasers. And lasers move at near lightspeed, actually being invisible just proving its link to irl lasers.

Reacting to it twice is a great speed feat for the alien Haruhi created with a subconscious breath.

That still isn't enough. Especially with all the lasers Z fighters has dodged. Again, Frieza shot lasers that was completely invisible to the necked eye, including super human eyes, the same eyes that can see objects at super speed but the ft you bring up is a light speed. Doesnt work like that.

Zack Fair
facepalm

Q99
A larger universe over a smaller multiverse?

Can be. Some universes are pretty small, some're huge.

carver9
facepalm

laughing out loud what was that for Zack?

BloodRain
@Q99: Kinda kicks the the tier thing a bit. Now we have to get a ruler and measure each universe..

Again, Frieza shot lasers that was completely invisible to the necked eye
This is where you slip up, Carv.

You're admitting that Frieza's beams, while faster than their eyes could follow, were still visible given the chance. AKA Goku.

Major difference is that Yuki is stating that the laser fired is invisible. Not "so fast our eyes cannot track it".. invisible. It also left that burn mark. IRL lasers are invisible and it has nothing to do with being faster than our eyes, they just are, and also would only burn the target (not blow it up etc). The laser Yuki talks about has two major properties of IRL lasers.

carver9
@Q99: Kinda kicks the the tier thing a bit. Now we have to get a ruler and measure each universe..

This is where you slip up, Carv.

You're admitting that Frieza's beams, while faster than their eyes could follow, were still visible given the chance. AKA Goku.

Major difference is that Yuki is stating that the laser fired is invisible. Not "so fast our eyes cannot track it".. invisible. It also left that burn mark. IRL lasers are invisible and it has nothing to do with being faster than our eyes, they just are, and also would only burn the target (not blow it up etc). The laser Yuki talks about has two major properties of IRL lasers.

So you honestly believe that a human being unable to see the attack makes this ft better than the Z fighters not being able to see Frieza hand beam?

Just looked at the Video and its impressive but imo it pales in comparison to Frieza, since again, we have beings that actually have on panel showings of seeing fast objects.

Please tell me I dont have to post fts of kid Goku dodging lasers.

Q99
Lemme also note that the speed of a projectile/beam/etc. has little to do with the difficulty in dodging it.

BloodRain
So you honestly believe that a human being unable to see the attack makes this ft better than the Z fighters not being able to see Frieza hand beam?
That has nothing to do with what I said now does it?

Just looked at the Video and its impressive but imo it pales in comparison to Frieza, since again, we have beings that actually have on panel showings of seeing fast objects.

This isn't about what looks faster, its about what it is.

Yuki, the data genius who in that scene alone can see its electromagnetic wavelength+radiation, states its a laser. It is also invisible in such conditions and only burns the target like a it would irl. All evidence points to it being an irl laser. Did you even read my post?

Zack Fair
Haruhi gets pissed at Kyon for whatever reason and ends up deleting DBZ from existence.

TheGodKiller
I'd like to see a reliable reference of there being separate entire multiverses in the Slayers manga.

Until then, I am forced to believe that you're applying interdifferentiable mental gymnastics regarding the terms "universe" and "multiverse".

TheGodKiller
facepalm
I love carter's cartering around.

BloodRain
I'd like to see a reliable reference of there being separate entire multiverses in the Slayers manga.

Until then, I am forced to believe that you're applying interdifferentiable mental gymnastics regarding the terms "universe" and "multiverse". That's fair, and I can't really prove it. Going by word of mouth and all.

ShadeSlayer15
What is a god?

the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human

God is often conceived as the supreme being and principal object of faith. In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe. In deism, God is the creator (but not the sustainer) of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. Theologians have ascribed a variety of attributes to the many different conceptions of God. Common among these are omniscience (infinite knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power), omnipresence (present everywhere), omnibenevolence (perfect goodness), divine simplicity, and eternal and necessary existence. Monotheism is the belief in the existence of one God or in the oneness of God. God has also been conceived as being incorporeal (immaterial), a personal being, the source of all moral obligation, and the "greatest conceivable existent". Many notable medieval philosophers and modern philosophers have developed arguments for and against the existence of God. tell that ***** to beat that rolling on floor laughing

BloodRain
the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

God is often conceived as the supreme being and principal object of faith. In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe. In deism, God is the creator (but not the sustainer) of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. Theologians have ascribed a variety of attributes to the many different conceptions of God. Common among these are omniscience (infinite knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power), omnipresence (present everywhere), omnibenevolence (perfect goodness), divine simplicity, and eternal and necessary existence. Monotheism is the belief in the existence of one God or in the oneness of God. God has also been conceived as being incorporeal (immaterial), a personal being, the source of all moral obligation, and the "greatest conceivable existent". Many notable medieval philosophers and modern philosophers have developed arguments for and against the existence of God. tell that ***** to beat that rolling on floor laughing
More impressive without the wiki copy.

Now, finish the job and explain which godly traits Goku and Bills share with the info you provided. Make a key note on the Omni's and universal level power.

Now Haruhi, her true powers are on the universal creation level, able to bend it to her will as easy as you breath. She's closer to a real god than Goku or Bills by a wide margin.

In fact the info you posted supports her more than anything.

Zack Fair
thumb up

Haruhi puts Goku in the following 'endless eight" timeloop:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyjyatydf61r151ov.gif

TheGodKiller

That's a monotheistic god. Selective copy-pasting of something you don't even have the first clue about at its finest.

Not to mention that this particular definition of the term "god" is far more applicable to characters like Haruhi or the Lord of Nightmares than someone like Goku or Bills.

Q99
Also, let me note that 'supreme being' only applies inside one's own universe. It means they're the strongest, but they still have to follow the same rules of evidence, feats, as everything else.

Some creator gods are way more powerful than others. A lot only create a single planet and then only have semi-limited control (like, if there's an evil force that rises, they have to rely on empowering champions because their power would be too much and blow stuff up or what have you. Many don't have time travel. And so on).

The Choushin from Tenchi... and btw, Choushin literally translates as something like 'Super-God,'... created countless universes as part of their experiments, and even the destruction of a universe is something easily fixed by them.

The Lord of Nightmares is an infinite sea of chaos with multiple universes extending from her body, and she can destroy and create them easily.

TheGodKiller
More impressive without the wiki copy.

Now, finish the job and explain which godly traits Goku and Bills share with the info you provided. Make a key note on the Omni's and universal level power.

Now Haruhi, her true powers are on the universal creation level, able to bend it to her will as easy as you breath. She's closer to a real god than Goku or Bills by a wide margin.

In fact the info you posted supports her more than anything.
Misapplying the supreme being status onto herald/trans level characters is quite fashionable these days.

Seriously though, that post reeked of a higher level of retard than any of the bullsh1tty, trollish drivel that I have read on other forums in recent times. And I have read quite a lot of bullsh1tty and trollish drivel in recent times, so that is saying something.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Q99
Also, let me note that 'supreme being' only applies inside one's own universe. It means they're the strongest, but they still have to follow the same rules of evidence, feats, as everything else.

Some creator gods are way more powerful than others. A lot only create a single planet and then only have semi-limited control (like, if there's an evil force that rises, they have to rely on empowering champions because their power would be too much and blow stuff up or what have you. Many don't have time travel. And so on).

The Choushin from Tenchi... and btw, Choushin literally translates as something like 'Super-God,'... created countless universes as part of their experiments, and even the destruction of a universe is something easily fixed by them.

The Lord of Nightmares is an infinite sea of chaos with multiple universes extending from her body, and she can destroy and create them easily.
Except for the fact that neither Bills nor Goku are Supreme Beings of the DBZverse. Not even close.

Q99
Except for the fact that neither Bills nor Goku are Supreme Beings of the DBZverse. Not even close.

Also true!

Just saying, some people think some titles allow one to throw out feats and just declare it a win. So, Goku and Bills don't have those titles *nor* would they give a win even if they did!

ShadeSlayer15
Guess what, I just copied and pasted, I really don't give a **** about this forum lol, it was just to get people riled up, You guys take shit far to serious, and ok god killer, you are so smart man, Im sorry if I don't give a **** about any other anime other than dbz really, LON AND THAT ***** YOUR TALKING BOUT SOUND GAY AS ****KK, BUT IT WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN. no expression

ShadeSlayer15
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/ Welcome+to+the+comments+of+a+Dragon+Ball+Z+post+_5
1b34413e90c4fe842692677e1715415.gif

TheGodKiller
Guess what, I just copied and pasted, I really don't give a **** about this forum lol, it was just to get people riled up, You guys take shit far to serious, and ok god killer, you are so smart man, Im sorry if I don't give a **** about any other anime other than dbz really, LON AND THAT ***** YOUR TALKING BOUT SOUND GAY AS ****KK, BUT IT WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN. no expression
Debate ended. Concession accepted.
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/ Welcome+to+the+comments+of+a+Dragon+Ball+Z+post+_5
1b34413e90c4fe842692677e1715415.gif
Image unposted. Link fail ftw. thumb up

BloodRain
Someone needs a juicebox and a nap.

Misapplying the supreme being status onto herald/trans level characters is quite fashionable these days.

Seriously though, that post reeked of a higher level of retard than any of the bullsh1tty, trollish drivel that I have read on other forums in recent times. And I have read quite a lot of bullsh1tty and trollish drivel in recent times, so that is saying something. The only relevent thing he said was;

"a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human"

The specific gods, your Dionysus'. The non supreme being variety that Goku and Bills currently reside in.

Zack Fair
Guess what, I just copied and pasted, I really don't give a **** about this forum lol, it was just to get people riled up, You guys take shit far to serious, and ok god killer, you are so smart man, Im sorry if I don't give a **** about any other anime other than dbz really, LON AND THAT ***** YOUR TALKING BOUT SOUND GAY AS ****KK, BUT IT WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN. no expression LoL@this ****tard

Q99
General tip: Trying to claim you weren't 'really arguing, just trying to provoke a reaction,' makes you look a loooot worse than just being wrong smile

ShadeSlayer15
Ya but I don't really care what a bunch of forum junkies think about me and two, I have my own opinion on goku and where he stands in the anime universe but I also feel that battle of the gods was one of the worst dbz movies I ever seen including the plot, fights and over new transformation

ShadeSlayer15
LoL@this ****tard What makes you the people expert? I mean wtf is wrong with you kid, I just copy and pasted some shit from google, hahah assuming all that was coming from my mind I would have to admit it, but seeing as I wasn't even applying that in all reality to goku, question was whats a god anyway and I looked that simple question up and gave you an answer don't like the answer that's your problem

Zack Fair
What makes you the people expert? I mean wtf is wrong with you kid, I just copy and pasted some shit from google, hahah assuming all that was coming from my mind I would have to admit it, but seeing as I wasn't even applying that in all reality to goku, question was whats a god anyway and I looked that simple question up and gave you an answer don't like the answer that's your problem Relax.

ShadeSlayer15
Shit im relaxed, I wouldn't get worked up over some forum hahah, shit don't mean that much to me for real

BloodRain
That outburst earlier would disagree.

What makes you the people expert? I mean wtf is wrong with you kid, I just copy and pasted some shit from google, hahah assuming all that was coming from my mind I would have to admit it, but seeing as I wasn't even applying that in all reality to goku, question was whats a god anyway and I looked that simple question up and gave you an answer don't like the answer that's your problem Reason for asking that was you saying this;

"no he is a god the strongest in the universe next to the god of distruction, witch he can become if he wants so..."

When I said that 'god' is nothing but a fancy title. So if you wanted to focus on that specific word, a look into it is needed.

ShadeSlayer15
Well fact one is goku is the strongest in the dbz universe next to bills and fact too in the dbz universe he became a god so in all reality I was right, in real life god means and is something far more superior so... and out burst no just defending my self is all. but like I said you have your own opinions

BloodRain
So you believe that anything with the title 'god' means they are the same supreme being, omnipotent, capital G God?

Q99
Ya but I don't really care what a bunch of forum junkies think about me

Another tip: Going on about how you don't care what people think just makes it look like you care what people think even more.

People who actually don't care don't feel the need to try and convince people that they care less than others.

Well fact one is goku is the strongest in the dbz universe next to bills and fact too in the dbz universe he became a god so in all reality I was right, in real life god means and is something far more superior so... and out burst no just defending my self is all. but like I said you have your own opinions

It's a semantic argument, lots of stuff has gods. Gods is a title, not a power. There's gods with higher feats. There's non-gods with higher feats.

ShadeSlayer15
True and make it seem like I care more because I make it known I don't care lol good one

TheGodKiller
Anyways, back to the thread topic at hand:

Haruhi oneshots the entire DBZ verse even while molesting Mikuru in one of their bunnygirl outfits.

AsbestosFlaygon
He's not even the strongest in his own verse. LOL!
Whis would murder him.

Methinks the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is enough to kill him as well.
No need to pit him against Gods from Haruhi, Pokemon, Digimon, Tenchi Muyo, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.