The Wonderful 101

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH

ScreamPaste
This is one of those games I'm buying as soon as I can afford my rent, lel.

Bro SMASH
lol It's worth buying, though.

Also, fun fact; this game was originally suppose to be a Nintendo-all star game:

http://www.gamespot.com//news/wonderful-101-originally-had-cast-of-all-star-nintendo-characters-6413388?

Tzeentch._
That black character lol.

Japan doesn't give a shit about anything.

Bro SMASH
And...what's wrong with Wonder Black?

Bro SMASH
I've noticed a lot of Nintendo references in this game.

-There are two boss fights that mimic the gameplay of Punch Out!!
- In Neo Mu you come to a place with three pipes that take you to different places, like warp pipes in Super Mario.
- Wonderful Gamer wears a Famicom hat.
- The final boss looks like a mix of Andross from Star Fox and Mother Brain from Metroid.
- You can collect heart pieces to increase your max health like in the Zelda games.
- The largest form of Unite Gun looks like a Super Scope.
- The first part of Operation 005 is very reminiscent of Pikmin.
- Unite Hand can throw fireballs like Super Mario when it comes in contact with fire.
- Wonder Black plays with a handheld that looks like a combination of 3DS and Game & Watch.

Bro SMASH
This game is so goofy at times, which also makes it so fun to play.

Jmanghan
"We're going to knock the audience participation up a bit. They're still trying to negotiate with Nintendo whether a possible Wonderful 101 Switch release could happen but it always helps when the people in the audience at Reboot clap if they'd actually buy a Switch version of Wonderful 101. So anybody who would buy that, please clap..."

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/04/platinumgames_wants_the_wonderful_101_on_switch

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
And...what's wrong with Wonder Black? He's shit. **** you.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
He's shit. **** you. He hasn't been here in like a month.

Tzeentch
Say one more word and you'll be gone forever

Jmanghan
Say one more word and you'll be gone forever One more word.

Bro SMASH
He's shit. **** you.

No, he isn't.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
No, he isn't. Oh shit, welcome back dude, you're well missed on the board, should post more.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Oh shit, welcome back dude, you're well missed on the board, should post more.

I check back here every once and in a while but there hasn't been much to discuss lately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.