Top Ten fictional armies in video games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Dragon age made the list. Legend of Zelda did not. I feel vindicated. Feel free to discuss the list.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/10/03/the-top-10-armies-in-video-games.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

NotAllThatEvil
Because the hyrule army sucks... I missed you.

Sacred 117
I, as a Zelda fan, can see that. Armies don't have any real emphasis in Zelda due to their general lack of importance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I, as a Zelda fan, can see that. Armies don't have any real emphasis in Zelda due to their general lack of importance. Which includes Ganondorf and Zant's twilight army.

Such weaklings.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Because the hyrule army sucks... I missed you. Progress.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which includes Ganondorf and Zant's twilight army.

Such weaklings.

Not really disagreeing. Ganondorf soloed the Hylian army once from what I can remember.

quanchi112
Not really disagreeing. Ganondorf soloed the Hylian army once from what I can remember. He later had his own army with the Twili. I knew the armies involved were pathetic. DragonAge would rape Hyrule.

NotAllThatEvil
Hyrule is a power of individuals not armies...

quanchi112
Hyrule is a power of individuals not armies... Twili and what not. Pathetic. I agree Hyrule is pathetic.

COG Veteran
Yay! A troll thread! Let the butthurt commence!

Sacred 117
I'm seriously surprised that the Locust Army wasn't mentioned. What gives?!

COG Veteran
I'm seriously surprised that the Locust Army wasn't mentioned. What gives?!

Because four muscle men took them down. Not impressive for the Locust.

NemeBro
http://www.awesomelols.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/you-best-start-believing-in-troll-threads-youre-in-one.jpg

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Because four muscle men took them down. Not impressive for the Locust.

Not exactly. That would be the same as saying Shepard soloed the Reapers (who made the top of the list). They were aided in their efforts.

ares834
That list has some very questionable choices.

Only the top 3, the Combine, and maybe the Master's army deserve to be on that list. And no, Zelda doesn't deserve to be on there either.

COG Veteran
Not exactly. That would be the same as saying Shepard soloed the Reapers (who made the top of the list). They were aided in their efforts.

Those four men slaughtered their way thru horrors and delivered the crippling blows. They were the main reason the COG succeeded. And without Shepard, the galaxy would have had about as much of a chance at destroying the reapers as I do at getting laid by Christan Bale.

Sacred 117
Those four men slaughtered their way thru horrors and delivered the crippling blows. They were the main reason the COG succeeded. And without Shepard, the galaxy would have had about as much of a chance at destroying the reapers as I do at getting laid by Christan Bale.

That's... kind of my point. They spearheaded their efforts, but they didn't do it alone. I'm not saying the Locust match the Reapers. I'm just in question as to why they received no mention. I mean, honestly... think about that. You of all people should know.

The Scenario
Neither Ganondorf nor the Twili have a real army.

Of course they're not going to be on a best army list.

AuraAngel
Really? Quan is that petty as to just get random top 10 lists that satisfy him?

Pretty sad guy lol. I guarantee you could find a list that says Link is one of the greatest video game characters of all time. A list with just as much validity as yours(not a lot).

Sacred 117
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Pretty sad guy lol. I guarantee you could find a list that says Link is one of the greatest video game characters of all time. A list with just as much validity as yours(not a lot).

What I find hilarious is that Zelda otherwise would have bore no mention had he not made it so. haermm

quanchi112
Yay! A troll thread! Let the butthurt commence! I didn't create the article. Calm down..

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Neither Ganondorf nor the Twili have a real army.

Of course they're not going to be on a best army list. Not what the guy who eats glue would always say.

I'm glad we agree their army is pathetic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Pretty sad guy lol. I guarantee you could find a list that says Link is one of the greatest video game characters of all time. A list with just as much validity as yours(not a lot). I found the list. I wanted to post about it. Taunting the Zelda community is one of my functions. Quit being sensitive and have some fun, new guy.

COG Veteran
I didn't create the article. Calm down..

I won't calm down until I see rage and tears from either you or the Zelda community.

The Scenario
Not what the guy who eats glue would always say.

I'm glad we agree their army is pathetic.

'k, whatever makes you happy.

I don't think we actually agree. You still seem to be under the impression that the Shadow Beasts are an army. How many of them are ever on screen at once? Maybe six or so?

They just don't have the numbers to be considered an army, even if they would defeat several of the forces on the list via apocalypse.

Sacred 117
I won't calm down until I see rage and tears from either you or the Zelda community.

Oh, COG. Your malice lack of regard for others never gets old. Hahahaha. haermm

quanchi112
I won't calm down until I see rage and tears from either you or the Zelda community. I have caused them great emotional trauma.

quanchi112
'k, whatever makes you happy.

I don't think we actually agree. You still seem to be under the impression that the Shadow Beasts are an army. How many of them are ever on screen at once? Maybe six or so?

They just don't have the numbers to be considered an army, even if they would defeat several of the forces on the list via apocalypse. We see many throughout the game to be considered an army. A weak army which laid siege to a weak Hyrule.

The Scenario
How many Shadow Beasts are there?

quanchi112
How many Shadow Beasts are there? A weak army's worth.

Sacred 117
So... are we actually discussing the list? Because I had intended to.

quanchi112
So... are we actually discussing the list? Because I had intended to. Feel free to do so.

Sacred 117
Sweet. smile I just feared this would derail into a pointless asshurt thread that betrays its purpose. Thanks for the reassurance.

Anyways, I'm still stuck the Locust. They decimated 99% of Sera's human population within less than a year IIRC. Their impact is what helped make Gears such an immersive, dynamic, dramatic story, so they deserve some credit here.

The Scenario
A weak army's worth.

How many is that?

quanchi112
How many is that? More than 5 less than a million. Somewhere in there.

Sacred 117
More than 5 less than a million. Somewhere in there.

What about one-man armies? uhuh

quanchi112
What about one-man armies? uhuh Khan ? I already made a Thread about him. Let's not derail another topic discussing the badassery of Khan.

Sacred 117
Khan ? I already made a Thread about him. Let's not derail another topic discussing the badassery of Khan.

Khan's badass, but not THAT badass. He kinda did get neutralized by all of two people. Only one of which was even remotely on his level. It wouldn't support his reputation to make such a claim on his behalf.

P.S. Karl Urban rocked face! smile

quanchi112
Khan's badass, but not THAT badass. He kinda did get neutralized by all of two people. Only one of which was even remotely on his level. It wouldn't support his reputation to make such a claim on his behalf.

P.S. Karl Urban rocked face! smile Cheapshots and someone far above human level.

Khan was an outright badass and was beyond Spock in a one on one fight.

Khan is a one man army.

The Scenario
More than 5 less than a million. Somewhere in there.

The low end of that estimate certainly isn't army level. Perhaps you might be a little more accurate?

I mean, have we ever seen an army of Shadow Beasts on screen?

quanchi112
The low end of that estimate certainly isn't army level. Perhaps you might be a little more accurate?

I mean, have we ever seen an army of Shadow Beasts on screen? Just because we don't see their army in all its entirely on screen but know many shadow beasts exist throughout the game we know they had one. It's there but pathetic at the same time. Not much is needed to lay siege to Craprule.

Sacred 117
Cheapshots and someone far above human level.

Khan was an outright badass and was beyond Spock in a one on one fight.

Khan is a one man army.

That's still only two. Two that wouldn't solo an army.

I mean, have we ever seen an army of Shadow Beasts on screen?

Zelda has no remarkable armies, so initial mention of it is meaningless.

This thread is doomed.

quanchi112
That's still only two. Two that wouldn't solo an army.

Zelda has no remarkable armies, so initial mention of it is meaningless.

This thread is doomed. Khan can. Khan took on the Federation himself. Khan also took out the Klingons while Spock and his gf watched on in amazement.

Zelda is pathetic.

Sacred 117
Khan can. Khan took on the Federation himself. Khan also took out the Klingons while Spock and his gf watched on in amazement.

Zelda is pathetic.

A battalion of each. NEITHER of which equals and army. That would be awesome and all, but it hasn't happened.

quanchi112
A battalion of each. NEITHER of which equals and army. That would be awesome and all, but it hasn't happened. Taking on the Federation is an army. That's amazing and well beyond what anyone in Zelda could be capable of.

The Scenario
All of the Shadow Beasts shown in game actually totals less 50. This topic is boring, it's clear you can't actually prove your claim. Let's talk about something else.

So I've been playing Fire Emblem recently and if there is any series with an army that deserves to get on this list, it's that one. I'm only really familiar with the Shepherds and the Greil Mercenaries, but they are a pretty cool bunch.

quanchi112
All of the Shadow Beasts shown in game actually totals less 50. This topic is boring, it's clear you can't actually prove your claim. Let's talk about something else.

So I've been playing Fire Emblem recently and if there is any series with an army that deserves to get on this list, it's that one. I'm only really familiar with the Shepherds and the Greil Mercenaries, but they are a pretty cool bunch. So you agree it is pathetic. I concur.

Dragon Age>>Zelda.

MooCowofJustice
Dragon Age is ****in' lame. Fuggin' Nords could probably take the whole verse.

List didn't mention the Heartless. I feel it is lacking because of this, solely. Heartless > Dragon Age, too.

Sacred 117
P.S. Karl Urban rocked face! smile

F**K! That's not what I meant! I meant Benedict Cumberbatch. HE rocked face.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Dragon Age is ****in' lame. Fuggin' Nords could probably take the whole verse.

List didn't mention the Heartless. I feel it is lacking because of this, solely. Heartless > Dragon Age, too. Quit crying because Hyrule can't take on Dragon Age.

The Scenario
So you agree it is pathetic. I concur.

Nah.

Nah >>

MooCowofJustice
I didn't mention anything about Hyrule anywhere. Sorry, forgot you couldn't read. That's still a kindergarten level skill these days, eh? Better luck next year, Quan.

quanchi112
Nah.

Nah >> Dragon Age craps all over weak Hyrule.

quanchi112
I didn't mention anything about Hyrule anywhere. Sorry, forgot you couldn't read. That's still a kindergarten level skill these days, eh? Better luck next year, Quan. Your gf broke up with you already. Figures.

NotAllThatEvil
The federation is not a military. Scotty makes that clear. Khan also had a bit of help with the Klingons.

The Scenario
Dragon Age craps all over weak Hyrule.

I'm not talking about Hyrule. I just said Nah >

You want a one person army, you've got it.

MooCowofJustice
Your gf broke up with you already. Figures.

No, that's not what it says. I know it's hard Quan but you can do this. Sound it all out, one word at a time. Start with the first word. Say it with me now. "I." Come on, say "I."

Sacred 117
Moo, between these two threads, I'm tripping face at everything you say, man. This is so f**king entertaining! Hahahaha! haermm

MooCowofJustice
Cool. I usually just try to **** with him. Every time you make a decent argument at him he just goes "Nuh uh!" And I don't have the patience of Scenario like I used to. At least not for Quan. So **** it, might as well troll him.

ScreamPaste
http://www.unikgamer.com/tops/favorite-video-games-of-all-time-1.html
http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html
http://www.sloganyams.com/2011/04/the-25-greatest-video-games-of-all-time/26/
http://www.thebest100lists.com/best100videogames/
http://www.fhm.com/reviews/console-games/the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-20090617#pagetitle
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/3742/the-vgc-top-100-best-games-of-all-time-10-1/

I could go on like this for a long time. Looks like Dragon Age sucks or something, you know, being on none of these lists.

XanatosForever
I'm gonna try and jam this thing back into a proper topic.

I question their claim that Combine are one of the most daunting armies on that list, but they're also high on it, so it's not that big a deal.

I'm actually rather curious as to how Reapers would handle something like the Zerg.

Armies mentioned already that weren't on the list, but I agree should have had a better showing: Heartless and Locust.

I'm not the biggest Gears fan, but I am a fan, and the Locust did blitz the shit out of humanity, so that's not a bad job. The Heartless have conquered multiple worlds.

Hey Moo, would Nobodies be worth mention as an army as well? I still haven't played through KH2 or anything after, so I might be missing some info, but the sheer quantity of heartless should stand that there's an equal number of Nobodies?

I honestly can't think of other armies, which I suppose says something. Then again, I'm tired as ****.

NotAllThatEvil
Not every heartless makes s nobody and The heartless heavy hitters out rank every nobody besides the organization.

XanatosForever
Fair enough. I'd only gotten far enough in to KH2 to even start learning about the Nobodies. I really need to finish that game.

Batman-Prime
What about the Armies from Warhammer 40K?

XanatosForever
The Imperial Guard get a mention on the list. They're at #10.

ArtificialGlory

The Scenario
Lists like this are never about power anyway; it's honestly a popularity contest or some other arbitrary criteria. Perhaps it's more of a relative thing, as the Combine are certainly daunting to Gordon Freeman, even if they wouldn't necessarily be that great in a war against any of the other armies on the list or off it.

Heck, the Imperial Guard probably steamroll most of the others and they're #10.

BloodRain
What constitutes as an army?

Like the Heartless/Nobodies. They're not really an organized and commanded army, more a "release the hounds" type.

If we do then they'd be really high up. They were invading, infecting and terrorizing around 30 different worlds.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I could go on like this for a long time.
Getting more specific we also have Link listing near the top or taking first place in Top VG Character lists. Same with Ganondorf on a few lists.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Hey Moo, would Nobodies be worth mention as an army as well? I still haven't played through KH2 or anything after, so I might be missing some info, but the sheer quantity of heartless should stand that there's an equal number of Nobodies?

I honestly can't think of other armies, which I suppose says something. Then again, I'm tired as ****.

Nah, Nobodies are more worth mentioning as a sort of "Top Group of Big Baddies" type thing, because their strongest are Organization 13, and they are quite powerful. Though I wouldn't say Heartless are generally any more or less powerful, the Heartless sheer numbers and survivability would overwhelm many opposing universes. Because the Heartless will exist as long as there is darkness in people's hearts. Nobodies are formed when a Heartless is formed and the body just kinda goes on functioning instead of fading away.

I can. Lombaxes and Cragmites, Several armies from Elder Scrolls, Space Pirates of Metroid, and kindasorta the Nanites from Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 that eventually produced Nanite Nick Fury. That's all I got at the moment, though.

COG Veteran
Imperium shoulda been at #1. They would take the Reapers.

Sacred 117
Imperium shoulda been at #1. They would take the Reapers.

Remind me who they are again?

To say ANYONE can take the Reapers is a bold statement.

COG Veteran

Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k.

Imperium outnumbers the Reapers about 100000000000 to 1. Plus their tech is > Mass Effect tech.

ArtificialGlory

Imperium outnumbers the Reapers about 100000000000 to 1. Plus their tech is > Mass Effect tech.

It's just the Imperial Guard, not the entire Imperium of Man. Regardless, the Guard alone would be able to take down the Reapers without much difficulty.

Based
What the criteria of the list? The strongest? Most creative? Regardless of what it is the Reapers are not number one.

A Forerunner mining ship can solo the Reaper fleet. Anything from Warhammer can solo the Reaper fleet.

The Covenant can take them on but I'm not sure on that. If you combine the Halo universe then the Reapers are fvcked.

A single spore of the Flood has the possibility of raping the Reapers. The Zerg definitely reap the Reapers.

The Mass Effect codex has Reaper weapons in the kilotons. A single soldier in Warhammer has more firepower.

Now the Reapers are definitely an interesting concept before Starbrat but no, a lot of sci fi universes see the Reapers as a typical Monday morning.

ArtificialGlory
So you're saying a single Guardsman could take out the Reapers? Let's not get carried away here.

Based
Just because he has the same firepower doesn't mean one man can solo a fleet so I don't know why you're trying to suggest I said that.

If you want to talk about ships, which I clearly stated, then yes I will argue that a single ship from the Forerunners or Warhammer can solo the Reapers.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Based
Just because he has the same firepower doesn't mean one man can solo a fleet so I don't know why you're trying to suggest I said that.

If you want to talk about ships, which I clearly stated, then yes I will argue that a single ship from the Forerunners or Warhammer can solo the Reapers.

So then you're saying that a Lasgun has the same firepower as a Reaper?

Maybe. Even probably.

quanchi112
The federation is not a military. Scotty makes that clear. Khan also had a bit of help with the Klingons. Kirk does not seem to think so. Khan also had Kirk and crew at his mercy.

quanchi112
No, that's not what it says. I know it's hard Quan but you can do this. Sound it all out, one word at a time. Start with the first word. Say it with me now. "I." Come on, say "I." Just man up for once in your life.

quanchi112
Cool. I usually just try to **** with him. Every time you make a decent argument at him he just goes "Nuh uh!" And I don't have the patience of Scenario like I used to. At least not for Quan. So **** it, might as well troll him. I am a better debater than you will ever be. You have never formulated a point let alone an argument.

MooCowofJustice
Kirk does not seem to think so. Khan also had Kirk and crew at his mercy.

Kirk also thought it was a good idea to jump through space and a bunch of debri in order to go somewhere even more dangerous, alone with somebody he knew to be intellectually and physically superior. Kirk's a lot like you now that I think about it, you've both made your careers by being ****ing idiots, the main difference being that it usually works out for Kirk by sheer luck or ballsy risk taking, and that people actually like Kirk.

The Federation is not a military organization. That was the entire reason that RoboCop woke Khan up, to help him build war machines because they didn't' have any.

Quan, you should at least learn how to edit a post before you claim to be more intelligent than anyone. Meanwhile, us thinkin' folk will be here replying to everybody in a single message. Thanks.

quanchi112
Kirk also thought it was a good idea to jump through space and a bunch of debri in order to go somewhere even more dangerous, alone with somebody he knew to be intellectually and physically superior. Kirk's a lot like you now that I think about it, you've both made your careers by being ****ing idiots, the main difference being that it usually works out for Kirk by sheer luck or ballsy risk taking, and that people actually like Kirk.

The Federation is not a military organization. That was the entire reason that RoboCop woke Khan up, to help him build war machines because they didn't' have any.

Quan, you should at least learn how to edit a post before you claim to be more intelligent than anyone. Meanwhile, us thinkin' folk will be here replying to everybody in a single message. Thanks. Kirk is a leader of men as I am also a leader of men. Finally some honesty out of you hidden amongst a cocoon of deception.

Khan also had the war machine Dreadnought and the torpedoes. Still one man against an entire federation.

Unlike you I am an effective debater. Learn from me, worker bee.

MooCowofJustice
Kirk is a leader of men as I am also a leader of men. Finally some honesty out of you hidden amongst a cocoon of deception.

Khan also had the war machine Dreadnought and the torpedoes. Still one man against an entire federation.

Unlike you I am an effective debater. Learn from me, worker bee.

So THAT'S why the world's going to shit. I see now!

And-- wait, what? How is that even a reply to anything I said? I didn't mention anything about Khan vs the Federation, I was pointing out how the Federation wasn't a military organization. And suddenly this is about how Khan is great and still managed to do something?

I'm pretty sure that the "entire Federation" Isn't much as far as number of ships. At the time of TNG I seem to recall that they only had something like 12 similar to the Enterprise out and about. The Enterprise was the size of a city at the time of TNG, and would likely have been much smaller at the time of Kirk. I doubt they had many more than they did a few hundred years later. They probably had less. This is half of the problem with you, you watch a single movie and try to show people that you know everything, when you don't know shit. A radio show around my town has this slogan they say at the end of every program: "Everybody, be nicer or be smarter. And if you can't, be quieter." Words to live by, Quan, words to live by.

Lord Lucien
I am an effective debater. erm

quanchi112
So THAT'S why the world's going to shit. I see now!

And-- wait, what? How is that even a reply to anything I said? I didn't mention anything about Khan vs the Federation, I was pointing out how the Federation wasn't a military organization. And suddenly this is about how Khan is great and still managed to do something?

I'm pretty sure that the "entire Federation" Isn't much as far as number of ships. At the time of TNG I seem to recall that they only had something like 12 similar to the Enterprise out and about. The Enterprise was the size of a city at the time of TNG, and would likely have been much smaller at the time of Kirk. I doubt they had many more than they did a few hundred years later. They probably had less. This is half of the problem with you, you watch a single movie and try to show people that you know everything, when you don't know shit. A radio show around my town has this slogan they say at the end of every program: "Everybody, be nicer or be smarter. And if you can't, be quieter." Words to live by, Quan, words to live by. Khan was great and was better. The filmmaker brow beats the audience with it practically the entire film.

Again, your attempt to downplay the Federation is hysterical. Try watching the movies and actually understanding them. To think its only a few ships demonstrates you reek of ignorance.

This isn't some small time place like Hyrule in a Zelda game. Again, learn from me.

MooCowofJustice
Khan was great and was better. The filmmaker brow beats the audience with it practically the entire film.

Again, your attempt to downplay the Federation is hysterical. Try watching the movies and actually understanding them. To think its only a few ships demonstrates you reek of ignorance.

This isn't some small time place like Hyrule in a Zelda game. Again, learn from me.

I didn't say Khan wasn't better. Where the hell is that coming from? Lmfao, do you even understand what I said?

They're spaceships, Quan. Kind of expensive. I suppose you've never had to think much about money though, the government pays all your bills. You probably just work down at the grocery store one day a week or something, right?

quanchi112
I didn't say Khan wasn't better. Where the hell is that coming from? Lmfao, do you even understand what I said?

They're spaceships, Quan. Kind of expensive. I suppose you've never had to think much about money though, the government pays all your bills. You probably just work down at the grocery store one day a week or something, right? Personal attacks to cover up your lack of denting skills isn't going to cut it here.

Yes, and they have plenty of them. Watch the films, kiddo.

Says the guy who just recently discovered women.

laughing out loud

MooCowofJustice
I have to go to work tomorrow, so I will be going to bed now. But before I go I'm gonna point out that instead of replying to any of my actual argument, you opted to ignore it and focus on the insults.

I have seen these movies. It has been a while, so in the two Abrams flicks I might actually be wrong, but as far as general Star Trek goes I don't think I am. I advise you to experience all of the source material for the character you are currently molesting.

-Pr-
In TNG the Federation had thousands of ships of various classes and sizes. There were only around a dozen galaxy class ships, true, but that was because they were prohibitively expensive and a brand new form of starship that was still being perfected.

The Federation isn't a military organisation per se; their ships are designed primarily for explanation. That said, their defensive/weapons systems are generally the equal or superior of most of their peers.

Around Kirk's time, the Federation was much smaller, with a much smaller amount of ships. We're still talking hundreds of vessels though, unless Abrams changed that fact.

quanchi112
I have to go to work tomorrow, so I will be going to bed now. But before I go I'm gonna point out that instead of replying to any of my actual argument, you opted to ignore it and focus on the insults.

I have seen these movies. It has been a while, so in the two Abrams flicks I might actually be wrong, but as far as general Star Trek goes I don't think I am. I advise you to experience all of the source material for the character you are currently molesting. laughing out loud

This is hysterical you are claiming to have seen the movies and yet still claim they only have a small number of ships here.

-Pr-
To be fair, the movies showed very little in terms of fleet numbers.

TrevorPhillipss
I played Warhammer 40k the RTS games on PC and they had some pretty sick armies

ares834

IoM isn't really a video game army. They shouldn't be on this list at all.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by -Pr-
In TNG the Federation had thousands of ships of various classes and sizes. There were only around a dozen galaxy class ships, true, but that was because they were prohibitively expensive and a brand new form of starship that was still being perfected.

The Federation isn't a military organisation per se; their ships are designed primarily for explanation. That said, their defensive/weapons systems are generally the equal or superior of most of their peers.

Around Kirk's time, the Federation was much smaller, with a much smaller amount of ships. We're still talking hundreds of vessels though, unless Abrams changed that fact.

Okay, I knew there was something like that. But of course I mishandled the information because it's been so long.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by ares834
IoM isn't really a video game army. They shouldn't be on this list at all.

I new to 40k so I got the names mixed up but the Imperial guard was in a game recently (space marines) and showcased their badassery.

ares834
Sure, they may have been in a game but that alone doesn't make them a video game army IMO, as they didn't originate from a VG. It's the same thing with the Galactic Empire; I sure as hell wouldn't count them as a video game army.

Utrigita
The Burning Legion from Warcraft. And the Scourge.

The Scrier from Tiberium Wars.

Seraphin from Supreme Commander.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Utrigita
The Burning Legion from Warcraft. And the Scourge.

The Scrier from Tiberium Wars.

Seraphin from Supreme Commander.

You mean the Scrin?

Utrigita
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You mean the Scrin?

If that is their name sure, thought is was Scrier embarrasment

-Pr-
Okay, I knew there was something like that. But of course I mishandled the information because it's been so long.

Np; that Starfleet most likely wouldn't stand up to most VG armies anyway.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Utrigita
If that is their name sure, thought is was Scrier embarrasment

Oh yeah, the aliens are called the Scrin.

Utrigita
Oh yeah the Scrier is something else entirely. My bad, yet I still think given the level they operate on, that they deserve to be on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.