What do you think will be the best part of ep3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
OK lets begin.

GordonSkywalker
I voted for Padme giving birth to her twins. After that the death of Mace Windu.

Member.
anakin to vader most definitelybig grinpadme giving birth cool toostick out tongue

justinday15
anakin to vader because vader is the best bad guy.

GordonSkywalker
Seriously though, I want to see exactly how Anakin replaces Dooku as Sidious' favorite apprentice.

Member.
i know, isnt that in everyone's mind?

Julie
I want to see it all:-)

GordonSkywalker
I am more than a bit curious about how Anakin replaces Dooku though.

Evil Windu
Anakin/Vader - Obi-Wan duel... The Birth of the Empire..

cookies2006
Its all good!!

justinday
true that

Julie
Yup definately gonna watch the whole thing!

cookies2006
only true fans will!

GordonSkywalker
The most dramatic and emotional part of the film will of course be when Anakin Skywalker is truly no more...and Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith, is born! That scene will have the most impact. cool

Julie
perhaps......but I think the whole hting will be interesting......I do want to see the Empire Rise and how the galaxy reacts and such

Member.
hm...

cookies2006
What are you thinkingmember?

yerssot
if they do the vader thing right, it can be marvelous

GordonSkywalker
Hopefully Hayden Christensen will get the singular honour of putting the mask on. That will of course be the most dramatic part of the film- as well as the saddest. All other scenes will be basically based around that scene in my opinion.

Tex
The ending creditsstick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
You are that determined not to like it before you even see it Tex? Of course by then you will have seen it!(shakes head in amazement at the way his mind works)

yerssot
no, he just loves to sit and read who did what exactly

GordonSkywalker
Not that I have any idea what that means, but whatever you say guys. I am most looking forward to the moment of conversion.

yerssot
nevermind
*sits in corner and sobs*

cookies2006
no need to sit in the corner and sob.

yerssot
but I want to sad

GordonSkywalker
Why?

yerssot
because my secret waffle-hideout is there

finti
the intro should have been an option

yerssot
isn't the intro the same as the rise of the empire?

GordonSkywalker
Uh...not necessarily my friend.

yerssot
but I hope so wink

GordonSkywalker
It is feasible.

cookies2006
Either way, non-titled or not the empire will rise and nobody can stop them. Atleast in this episode.

GordonSkywalker
That is a most accruate assessment of the situation my friend.

cookies2006
I learn something everyday!

GordonSkywalker
That is the central function of a student of the Force, I believe. I changed my mind about what the best part of the next film will be. I say Anakin to Vader will be the highlight of the film, slightly overshadowing the other pivotal sequences.

cookies2006
yes that will change evrything.

Captain REX
I chose Anakin to Vader. I would have chosen Duels, but it apparently isn't there.

cookies2006
Well i guess i sort of thought that the duels would of been when Anakin goes to the Dark Side.

cookies2006
If you know what i mean.

yerssot
of course

cookies2006
thanks for understanding.yerssot.

GordonSkywalker
At which point in the film do you guys think the big fight between Anakin and Obi Wan will take place?

LaurenE147
near the very, very end.

preston mullins
C'mon people! Boba kicking ass will be the best part! I hope they have a long dragged out scene of Samuel Jackson and little Boba Fett beating the crap out of each other. Of course you know Boba will win, but not without Samuel Jackson saying some last words like, "I'm a Jedi Knight mutha f*cka, mutha f*cka! Every time I touch Sith, I'm the guns of Tattooine, and I will Strike Back with great vengance and furious anger those who threaten to poison my Jedi Knight Brothers and Sisters. Shit. Suck my big fat Lightsaber you piece of . . . ugh!"

And it is right then, at that very moment, young Boba Fett takes the life of the infamous Mace Windu by ramming a crack pipe into his skull, that is, if crack pipes existed a long time ago . . . in a galaxy far, far away.

yerssot
of course

just so everyone knows GL already said boba's role will not be bigger in EpIII and HE WON*T KILL ANYONE!

preston mullins
What?!!! That's absurd. Boba's gotta get his kill on! Rumors. All Rumors.

yerssot
yes, he lied of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

LaurenE147
boba will be about fifteen. It is very doubtful he will be skilled enough to kill Mace windu.

cookies2006
Well i think Boba is smarter than Jango even though theyre the same person.

preston mullins
It's so weak the way Boba Fett dies in Jedi. After all this cool backstory we're learning involving Jango and the Hutts and Mace Windu killing Jango and Boba's possible revenge trip that Lucas is keeping hush hush, it's just so weak the way Boba goes down. Han Solo accidently hits Boba's jet pack with a pole and sends him flying into that pit of Tarmac. I wish there could have been more of a fight. I don't know if Boba is smarter than Jango, but at least Jango's head flew off when he got killed. That was cool.

Ushgarak
Yup, Boba's death is mostly seen as rubbish.

LaurenE147
Sooooo cheap. But if you belive EU stuff he got to come back to life!

GordonSkywalker
The best part of The final episode will be Anakin making the decision to became Darth Vader.

yerssot
I hate EU!

cookies2006
OOOOO..YYYYYYEEEEEAAAHHHHH. Nothing better than talking about the greatest. D.V.

yerssot
he'll have a different outfit though

cookies2006
Yeaah, Anakin is to skinny to fit in that big leather outfit.

justinday15
He'll put on some weight.

GordonSkywalker
Of course.

yerssot
way ahead of him wink

GordonSkywalker
The best part of Episode III will be the moment Anakin becomes Darth Vader. After that seeing what happens to the lovely and desireable Padme.

cookies2006
Yep, thats what its all mostly about.

GordonSkywalker
Excellent. Excellent.

cookies2006
Grand Master Vader! Right On!

GordonSkywalker
Yes Grand Master Vader! {uh...why you say that?}

cookies2006
That is why i am talking about Grand master Vader!

GordonSkywalker
Excellent. I was just making sure.

cookies2006
Yeah cause you never know what someone could be talking about. It could be something entirely different.

trav6612
defintely the Anakin/Vader vs Obiwan duel with be the best part. I am sure though when Vader and the Emperor hunt down the rest of the Jedi Knights, it will be just as good.

cookies2006
Yeah the dark side rocks!

cookies2006
I like them better. Just something about it that gives me the chills.

cookies2006
But the good is literally good.

Senor_Pessoba
Awww..come on, you forgot Chewie...hands down the best part of episode three, even though his apperance is going to be brief..but, oh well...seeing Anakin and Obi-Wan battle will be kickass as well

cookies2006
watch out some people might see what you just did. But im not a rat.

Julie
eh it's all good

cookies2006
O well, so julie which do you think will be a better ending?

Julie
what are my choices?

cookies2006
I dunno. I think i wrote my suggestion thingy to the wrong post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.