Prepped Iron Man gauntlet (read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
This is basically the AvX Iron Man vs Magneto fight, replacing Magneto.
Tony has the same level of prep and the same general level of knowledge of his opponent as he has about Mags, and is limited to what he can put in his normal-sized armor.

Setting: Island of Genosha (no people around)
Starting distance: 20ft
BFR is OFF.

1: Invisible Woman
2: Gl Guy
3: Quasar
4: Captain Atom
5: Agent Orange
6: Monarch

DarkSaint85
Order is a little off; I'd put Quasar after Atom.

That said, I think he stops at 3 as the order stands, or 4 if you swap Cap with Quasar.

Mshinu
Feel free to change the order.

Also why do you think Tony`s prep fails when he stops?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
1: Invisible Woman

Why did she leave the kitchen?

DarkSaint85
Feel free to change the order.

Also why do you think Tony`s prep fails when he stops?

It's more to do with my lack of knowledge with Quasar, or how he could be defeated. Plenty of people have prepped for and beaten GLs - Batman, Prometheus etc, for example. Atom can be neutralised with a suit tear, forcing him to leave and forfeit the match.

Mshinu
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why did she leave the kitchen?

My bad, first match takes place in the Baxter building, Sue`s kitchen. She also gets an apron and a wooden ladle, plus five minutes of prep which can only be used to bake muffins.

StiltmanFTW
My bad, first match takes place in the Baxter building, Sue`s kitchen. She also gets an apron and a wooden ladle, plus five minutes of prep which can only be used to bake muffins.

thumb up Exactly the way it should be.

I'd say it's within Stark's ability to beat 1-4. I lack the knowledge about last two.

Batman-Prime
Tony with prep

1: Invisible Woman 10/10
2: Gl Guy 1000/10
3: Quasar 8/10
4: Captain Atom 5/10
5: Agent Orange 3/10
6: Monarch 0/10

Galan007
One thing is for sure: Tony beats the holy bejesus out of that talentless pile of shit, Guy Gardner. thumb up

guy222
Clears stick out tongue

Tony Stark
Originally posted by guy222
Clears stick out tongue

thumb up

jitay
Why Ste there always 2 polarizing opinions on Guy

Stoic
I honestly believe that Tony with enough prep could stalemate against Larfleeze, and that's where he would stop. he could build an army of his own, and study all of these guys weaknesses to devise a plan to take most of them out. Monarch is too far above his station for him to even get one forum win imo.

pym-ftw
Quasar beats him...

Mshinu
Originally posted by Stoic
I honestly believe that Tony with enough prep could stalemate against Larfleeze, and that's where he would stop. he could build an army of his own, and study all of these guys weaknesses to devise a plan to take most of them out. Monarch is too far above his station for him to even get one forum win imo.

Maybe he could, but here he can`t build an army since he among other things is limited to what he can put in his standard size armor.

carver9
He's not beating Monarch...not once...the rest, he can pull wins with prep. Remember, this is the guy that built armor to take on King Thor.

DarkSaint85
How did that armour do?

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
One thing is for sure: Tony beats the holy bejesus out of that talentless pile of shit, Guy Gardner. thumb up Doesn't even need prep. thumb up

ODG
Originally posted by Galan007
One thing is for sure: Tony beats the holy bejesus out of that talentless pile of shit, Guy Gardner. thumb up Originally posted by Mindset
Doesn't even need prep. thumb up http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail25-1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.