Odin in Destroyer w/Necrosword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Ok. So this not a gauntlet per se but I would like to know who the most poweful people are that Odin could take at the very least a 6/10 over while he is in posession of both The Destroyer Armor, Gungnir, Mjolnir, Ragnarok, and the mysterious NecroSword.

Could he take a majority over Galactus? A celestial or two? I do not know much about DC or other companies (or even comics in general compared to most of you). But any Sky-Father level or above character who would normally beat Odin you can use.

Endless Mike
He could take Legion

Branlor Swift
I know a bunch of powerups seems like a good idea (it doesn't), but unless Liefeld is drawing the Destroyer with pouches and sheaths everywhere, Odin isn't holding all that

janus77
No.

Galactus would simply take it all away from him. Leaving him naked, cold and scared. Very, very scared.

ShadowFyre
I think I recall Odin being able to summon gungnir and mjolnir at will.I didnt mean to convey that he was carrying all of that stuff. Unless batman gave him a utility belt to put on the destroyer lol. Just that he had access to it. Hasn't Galactus fled from the destroyer before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.