Gambit vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
They start twelve feet apart.

Im giving Gambit the win via area blast. And Gambit is no slouch in hand to hand either, with taking on Daredevil.

Yea.....I said it.

Wei Phoenix
Iron Fist absorbs the AOE.

guy222
IF

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
They start twelve feet apart.

Im giving Gambit the win via area blast. And Gambit is no slouch in hand to hand either, with taking on Daredevil.

Yea.....I said it.

Only 12 feet?

IF blitzes.

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
Only 12 feet?

IF blitzes.

12 feet is enough for Gambit.

I always get bothered when I see someone with a ranged attack losing in votes to someone who doesn't typically have one.

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
12 feet is enough for Gambit.

I always get bothered when I see someone with a ranged attack losing in votes to someone who doesn't typically have one.

IF has ranged attacks.

But he's also a high end bullet timer, who could do this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/IronFist03-TheCitysNotforBurning-04_zps01908250.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/IronFist03-TheCitysNotforBurning-05_zpsf5383291.jpg

First scan shows Ravager nuking Danny's projectile near instantly, and the second shows how Danny's actually outpacing his own projectile, as it's in the middle of being disintegrated, and takes him off his feet before he could react..

deathslash
12 feet apart? IF rushes him. I honestly can't see this fight going any better for Gambit than it did when he fought Captain America.

StiltmanFTW
Make it New Sun Gambit and Lord Rand still devours him.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Make it New Sun Gambit and Lord Rand still devours him.

Bumpig to clear something up.

When people refer to New Son Gambit are they referring to Gambit with his "full power"? Or The actual New Son that wiped out all life on his earth?

I read the run of his comics(a long time ago) with New Son and they portrayed it as Gambit being scared of what he was capable. He had Mr Sinister remove a portion of his power and once he got it back he was technically back to normal. I also remember some ritual that was suppose to take place that caused that earth's Gambit to transform into living energy and while fighting Gambit he told him "you can't be as powerful as me". So like I asked when referring to NS Gambit...who are we referring to exactly? lol

As for the fight I say IF

Mshinu
Gambit is a tough cookie. IF still murders him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.