DCNU Superman& Captain Marvel VS Thor & Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman- DCNU

Captain Marvel- DCNU

VS

Thor- NOW

Blue Marvel

Decide!

carver9
Lol...team Marvel win.

deathslash
Team two win. DCNU Superman still has a glaring weakness to magic and Thor can certainly take him out. Billy, although really powerful is still quite inexperienced and Blue Marvel is certainly powerful enough to hold him off while Thor takes out Superman. Team two 7/10 after a very hard fight. Someone should close this thread before h1 gets here.

quanchi112
Team Thor, hard.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Thor, hard.

It won't be that easy!

Team DC castle's and the real show begins.

the Darkone
Team 2 after re-reading Thor God of Thunder story arch; Team 1 goes down hard. Add in Blue Marvel with exipernce and power to go along with it, Team 2 should win. If this was Pre-Flash Point Superman and Captain Marvel, I would sill stay say team 2 but much , much closer.

Supermex
Originally posted by the Darkone
Team 2 after re-reading Thor God of Thunder story arch; Team 1 goes down hard. Add in Blue Marvel with exipernce and power to go along with it, Team 2 should win. If this was Pre-Flash Point Superman and Captain Marvel, I would sill stay say team 2 but much , much closer.

I agree with this guy↑↑

pym-ftw
Pretty much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
It won't be that easy!

Team DC castle's and the real show begins. Thor and Marvel wreck them easily. Not enough experience or showings to compete with Thor here.

RedX1852
I Love Superman but Blue Marvel and Thor Take this Badly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.