BCA Galactus & FP Tyrant Vs COIE Anti-Monitor & Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GA_zpsaa599219.jpg
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TY_zps0d9a5165.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AM_zpsf7ebbd7a.jpg
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IP_zpsc6a10bf5.jpg

Stoic
Team Two in a stomp. Sorry but COIE Anti Monitor was supposed to be a universal or above threat if I am correct. He's a cut above this class of Abstract.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
Team Two in a stomp. Sorry but COIE Anti Monitor was supposed to be a universal or above threat if I am correct. He's a cut above this class of Abstract. BCA Galactus was on the way to absorbing the omniverse

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
Team Two in a stomp. Sorry but COIE Anti Monitor was supposed to be a universal or above threat if I am correct. He's a cut above this class of Abstract.

You're ****ing joking right?

Have you forgotten that COIE Anti survived the Pre Crisis Multiverse being destroyed and restarted at point blank?

MF DELPH
I'm leaning towards team two because we don't have a good point of reference for what a full powered Tyrant would be capable of (except still losing to regular Galactus), and while I might give the nod to Galactus for a slight edge over average Anti-Monitor or Imperiex one on one, working in concert at their peak appearances they should be able to take Galactus down (assuming Galactus has issues consuming/converting anti-matter and entropy).

Batman-Prime
^thumb up COIE AM was above all other 3 here and would take them down imho. Imperies is an Galactus Rip-off and thus below him. Still Team two takes it.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX

Have you forgotten that COIE Anti survived the Pre Crisis Multiverse being destroyed and restarted at point blank?

What are you saying to me exactly? Please explain yourself so that I might be able to figure out whether we are actually agreeing here or not.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
BCA Galactus was on the way to absorbing the omniverse

Ok. I didn't actually read that story, so I was going off of Galactus at his slightly above average showings

guy222
T2

operator616
Originally posted by Insane Titan
BCA Galactus was on the way to absorbing the omniverse

the editors said that it's debatable if he could have actually done it, though. Still, if we examine the details closely, then id say he wouldn't achieved it most likely than not.

TheLordofMurder
COIE Anti-Monitors power level varied significantly throughout that arc; the OP would have to specify at what point we are using him...

Afterall, at one point Supergirl was able to harm him with physical attacks...

At another point (after absorbing the energies of numerous universes) he was able to withstand the Creation Blast at point blank range...

The Anti-Monitor is the key here; at his highest showing, he solos the field (him teammate included)...

At his lowest, team 1 rage stomps...

zopzop
This is a horrible match on so many levels.

First off, BCA Galactus is a non factor here. Why? He was completely out of it. He didn't move, he didn't think, he just stood there devouring sh|t uncontrollably. The only time he came to his senses was when he devoured a huge spike of energy and even then it was only for a moment. Once there was nothing more to eat, he himself would have died. So Team Two can just ignore him completely until it's time to deal with him.

So that leaves FP Tyrant vs a guy (that at his best) was a multiversal threat AND a universe level abstract representing Entropy (and containing the power of a Big Bang inside him that restarted DC reality).

This is either a horrible stomp in Team Two's favor or a draw (if you believe Team Two can't put down BCA Galactus in time) as BCA Galactus kills everyone including himself.

SquallX
Originally posted by SquallX

I actually read it wrong. Got the two teams in reverse.

quanchi112
Team Tyrant wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
the editors said that it's debatable if he could have actually done it, though. Still, if we examine the details closely, then id say he wouldn't achieved it most likely than not.

Why not?

abhilegend
Galactus beating Anti-monitor? Lulz.

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
Why not?

Actually, i spelled that incorrect. I meant to say that he would have achieved it most likely than not.

My mistake.

Galan007
AM solos.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Galan007
AM solos.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Golgo, what you should do next is mix Marvel and DC players in teams.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
AM solos.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.