Superman vs The Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Branlor Swift
OK, so let me be real with you for a second:

Superman gets adamantium claws, a healing factor, bloodhound nose, and hair on his ballsack
The Wolverogan gets Kryptonian powers. The whole shebang, reactions, flight, HV, Listerine breath, and an almost extinct race

Now, the problem here is that the characters have no practice with these powers. They know how to activate them, but they have no experience using them. So Wolverine won't be a Superman to start the thread off, and Superman won't be a The Wolverine who is well equipped to be the best at whatever he's doing at the time. They just get powers, not experience, so Clark will still be Clark, and The Wolverine will still be The Wolverine
They still have their normal powers though in addition to these new powers

They start the fight in the generic location of Uzbekistan.

They are confined to Earth, but they can travel anywhere in the world. No BFR.

Last but no least, WHO WINS!?

Cogito
We've already seen Kryptonians not accustomed to their powers have to learn how to hold back, not learn how to be strong/fast/whatever...

pym-ftw
Can the claws even come out? I mean thier natural durability would make it like trying to lift a building with a fork.

Cogito
Wait, are they adding powers or replacing?

Branlor Swift
Both of them have The Wolverholes that hold their skin open so the claws can just get hard as much as they want.

The Wolverholes are made out of nylon so they're unbreakable

They still have their natural abilities, just with the other's powers added as well

LordofBrooklyn
Uh,no.

carver9
Wolverine wins...he is more agressive and more willing to kill.

Batman-Prime
Supermans powers are the deciding factor, Logan is not used to them, Kal ist, he wins this, hard.

DarkSaint85
Superman wins.

The extra senses he gets from Wolverine are almost a downgrade.

Whereas Logan would be crippled from all that sensory input.

-Pr-
Superman stomps.

quanchi112
Wolverine, easily.

Odekahn
Superman with spite.

celeyhyga17
Rofl.. laughing

Love the automatic Democrat vs Republican responses to inter-universe battles.

KMC rules!

Odekahn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Rofl.. laughing

KMC rules!

I'm an Independant -_-

-Pr-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Rofl.. laughing

KMC rules!

?

abhilegend
laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
The Wolverine wolvurders him ftw. thumb up

Mindship
Wolverine benefits from this a lot more than Superman does...in the long run. Short-term, Logan has a lot more to learn. Until he does, Superman wins. But once Logan gets proficient at being uber, he will likely win, because he has no ruth. I say 'likely' because Superman is still always learning how to be creative with his abilities.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wolverine, easily.

thumb up

Odekahn
Wolverine, easily.
thumb down

Ambient
I think it's a stalemate, I don't think Superman strength or energy output can dish out enough damage to permanently put down Superman durability paired with Wolverine healing factor and Adamantium frame. A character with that physical and regenerative abilities would be, I think truly unbeatable physically.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, Superman may be more experienced with his powers but adding the equivalent of Superman's invulnerability and stamina to Wolverine's already ridiculous healing factor and Adamantium frame? I don't see how Clark is going to put him down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
thumb down He would annihilate Superman here.

Mindset
He would annihilate Superman here. thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Ambient
I think it's a stalemate, I don't think Superman strength or energy output can dish out enough damage to permanently put down Superman durability paired with Wolverine healing factor and Adamantium frame. A character with that physical and regenerative abilities would be, I think truly unbeatable physically.
thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Odekahn
thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.