Hornheads!1!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, a place to share any and all thoughts on dd past and present. i like the new book and the new direction for the most part. waid seems to have brought back the classic version of matt after all the darkness. not sure if i like this version better than some of the others--the scott mcdaniel version was perhaps my favourite of all time and the fall from grace arc remains at or near the very top of dd arcs for me--but i am enjoying it. foggy's troubles were surprising and i liked ikari, though i'd like to have seen more before the 'final' battle which seemed to wrap up a lengthy arc rather quickly.

feel free to share some thoughts, i'm curious how others have received the new dd.

StiltmanFTW
Putting Silver Eunuch in his place and riding his board = priceless.

leonidas
that's the type of deep analysis i was looking for. no expression

StiltmanFTW
You're always welcome big grin

leonidas
grumblegrumble....

Q99
Waid's run is awesome. I mean, the dark stuff before was well-done, but one can only take so much! Waid's Daredevil injects more fun while still retaining it being Matt, the guy who has people try and destroy his life utterly occasionally.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud thumb upOriginally posted by leonidas
grumblegrumble....

Cheer up old man.

big grin

Martian_mind
Waid's Daredevil has been amazing, The brighter tone and swashbuckling adventures are a fantastic change of pace from the years of darkness, which really needed to end. The best part of the new direction however is that Matt's actually starting to feel more heroic than he has in years.

Branlor Swift
I like it. It's a fun adventure that doesn't take anything too seriously. It's a strong contrast from the dark; light if you will.

Though I wasn't the biggest fan of the "NOT Zimmerman" case they threw in there...

StiltmanFTW
Bump. Can definitely recommend Waid's DD. Fun read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.