Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan, Anakin vs. Darth Sidious, Dooku, Maul, Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taay'hai
All of them are at peak, especially Mace Windu (in his last performance), Anakin in his Zone, Darth Maul in his last stand, and Savage Opress as displayed in seasons 3 or 5.

Setting: Mandalore streets

Saber levels

Yoda - AotC-RotS
Mace Windu - RotS
Obi-Wan Kenobi - TCW movie-TCW Season 5-RotS
Anakin Skywalker - CW-TCW movie-TCW Season 5-RotS
Darth Sidious - TCW Season 5-RotS
Dooku - AotC-CW-TCW movie-TCW Season 4-RotS
Darth Maul - TPM-TCW Season 5
Savage Opress - TCW Season 4-TCW Season 5

Force levels

Yoda - AotC-TCW Season 1-RotS
Mace Windu - CW-TCW Season 1
Obi-Wan Kenobi - CW-TCW movie-TCW Season 1-RotS
Anakin Skywalker - CW-TCW Season 5-RotS
Darth Sidious - TCW Season 5-RotS
Dooku - AotC-TCW movie-TCW Season 2-TCW Season 4
Darth Maul - TCW Season 4-TCW Season 5
Savage Opress - TCW Season 3-TCW Season 5

Main saber forms

Yoda - Ataru
Mace Windu - Juyo/Vaapad
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Soresu, Ataru, Jar'Kai (if he gets two sabers)
Anakin Skywalker - Ataru (applied in dual blades), Djem So, Jar'Kai (if he gets two sabers)
Darth Sidious - Sith Shien (with one blade), Jar'Kai
Dooku - Makashi
Darth Maul - Shien/Djem So, Niman/Jar'Kai, Juyo
Savage Opress - Djem So, Lus-ma

Match Style #1

Both teams fight all at once.

Match Style #2

It is a paired match. The remaining of each team then fight it out.

Paired duels:

Yoda - Darth Sidious
Mace Windu - Dooku
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Darth Maul
Anakin Skywlaker - Savage Opress

Zett
#1:
If this is Zonakin, then the jedi will take this easily. Kenobi may die, because of his lack of force defence against Sidious or Dooku.
#2:
Yoda vs Sidious - well, in ROTS it was extremely close. But it wasn't a neutral ground, since Yoda was forced to chasing Sidious.
My type for this fight is Yoda.
Mace Windu vs Dooku - could go either way, but i bet Dooku as a winner at the end.
Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Maul - another close fight. I'm not sure, maybe Maul because of his force TK, and Kenobi's lack of defence against it.
Anakin Skywalker vs Savage Opress - Anakin after a few blows.
Then:
Yoda > Dooku, Anakin >Maul

Well, all of those matches are close (excluding Anakin vs Savage). Any of winners will be extremely tired. Even if Sidious, Dooku and Maul will won their fights, Anakin will defeat them.

And as I remember, Sidious' main form is Juyo, not Sith Shien.

DARTH POWER
Yoda/Sidious- Equals.

Mace/Dooku- Equals.

Kenobi/Maul- Equals.

Anakin/Savage- Not equal at all. Skywalker >> Opress. And since this is ZonAkin he's quite possibly greater than anyone here. So Team 1 wins fairly easily.

Taay'hai
Darth Power, Zonakin is superior in saberplay, but I'm talking about all of these combatants at their peak. So for Savage, he could be a Telekinetic Force beast like in Season 3.

Nephthys
The Jedi win all out pretty easily imo. Mostly because of Zonakin whooping anyone not named Darth Sidious.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Taay'hai
Darth Power, Zonakin is superior in saberplay, but I'm talking about all of these combatants at their peak. So for Savage, he could be a Telekinetic Force beast like in Season 3.

Go read the Mace and Yoda vs Sidious and Zone Anakin thread.

I've already given an exhaustive argument that Zone Anakin is vastly more powerful "In the Force" compared to regular Anakin. It's not his Djem So skills that suddenly increased.

juyomaster34
Mace and Dooku are no where near the word equal....I'm sorry they're just not....Dooku won a
sparring match...sparring ....no all out... no one on one...with Dooku it's Dooku and....like Vader and the 501st...like Dooku and his Magna guards....

try whooping no one but Dooku...
he couldn't beat Obi Wan
he doesn't even rival Yoda
he can't beat or rival Mace.....
Maul, Savage I wouldn't go there Maul was just as much in the "zone" as Anakin was ..

And when Mace enters Vaapad that's a whole other zone that "zone" Anakin can't touch
right that,if you consider it a zone, the state of mind is a philosophy of a zone by itself.

since we talkin bout zones...
even this "zone " Anakin beating Darth Sidious is laughable.

Zett
^You mean, Dooku couldn't beat Obi-Wan...?

Anyway, those "..." after each sentence... and lack of arguments... and fanaticism for Mace's black dick... Are you KT's twin brother...?

DARTH POWER
Given his sentences make KT's look intelligent, I'm guessing he's KT's kid brother.

Zett
^
Yeah, that was my first thought, when I read, that Yoda needs Juyo to defeat 3 Vaapad masters XDDDD

juyomaster34
dude lay off the gay jokes I don't do those.
I mean what I said,every word ....
I mean Anakin beating only Dooku.
And Dooku alone....

Fear leads to the Dark Side.
let me give it's first lesson......

Fear leads to the dark side of the Force.
When a person gives into FEAR,he opens himself to anger .
he directs anger at himself for being afraid and then unleashes it at the world around him

as a way to mask his fear.The anger leads to hatred as the dark emotions grow more
powerful and destructive . Hatred ,full of hostility and animosity,sets the stage for suffering
the -eventual destination of the dark path.
The DS Source book pp.10.

Any "Zone" anything is a lack of agrument..when any Jedi or Sith can be in the "Zone" .
Obi Wan was in the "Zone" in LOE when he was deflecting all those laser bolts
Mace and Depa were in a different "Zone" in Vaapad,in Shatter Point....

So your lack of agruments proves that you have a serious problem with your sexuality.
Yes I am a fan and proud of it.
No I'm not KT 's twin brother, I just agree with some of his replies just like I agree with anyones
elses...

And for the record I am straight as straight can be I love women... I'm married to one...
And for the record juyomaster34 is black...
if we gonna debate then lets debate.... we can leave the insults to ourselves.

besides I don't play with the gay comments.....I don't mean to disrepect anybody here who is gay
I just don't roll that way you respect me, I respect you.....

now that's said and done let's debate.....
there is nothing you or anybody else can tell me or convince me about "Zone" Anakin because
anybody can be in the"Zone".

Mizukage Yoda
^You're married?? How old are you?

juyomaster34
If I'm going to be any body's brother try Older brother ...
I'm not KT's brother . this "Zone" crap is old
Mace did beat Sids Canon,Fact, in the history books..
Sids beat Yoda Canon,fact,in the history books...

What's not in the history books is "Zone" Anakin.
He doesn't rival the master or the grand master .
He rivals Dooku,He rivals Assaj Ventriss....

I think you two been on the web too long.....
Obi Wan beat Anakin,Canon,fact, in the history books.....
it doesn't matter who you tag with to prove this "Zone" crap I'll take you all on.....

I read the thread....and there will always be some zone wanna be trying to live up the hype...
once again its on.....

juyomaster34
If I'm in the presence of children then I'll take back what I said.
teenagers half of what I said.
grown folks...it happening captain....
yall first then I'll tell yall my age.

juyomaster34
Originally posted by Zett
^
Yeah, that was my first thought, when I read, that Yoda needs Juyo to defeat 3 Vaapad masters XDDDD

Yoda does need Juyo to defeat 3 masters of Vaapad .
Ataru,alone ain't even close.... we know he's Yoda but they seem to exaggerate alot about Yoda's mastery when Ataru alone is only good against a lone fighter.

Yoda will tire,and when he does....he will die.
Sids tired him out, when he lost the high ground...
Instead of regaining the high ground he retreated because he was tired all his Force reserves
were spent.....

he had nothing left....The same thing is gonna happen when he face the Vaapad Masters ....
dude.... Vaapad is faster than Ataru .
All we need to do is take away his space
tire him out
and attack his flanks w/Bulq or Depa to execute the final death blow with a diversional indirect attack.

Intrepid37
Go to the doctor bro.

Zett
^
It may be too late.

@Juyomaster34
As Luke noted, juyo has becoming useless in a longer fights. And after all, Yoda probably will be able to defeat Bulq and Billaba by his force powers.

juyomaster34
Luke said Ataru is useless in longer fights....@Zett and Intrepid 37
Go to the doctor for....what?
I'm fine...@intrepid 37,sounds like you need to go if you think Yoda wins both fights.
check your sources....he said Ataru...
Somebody already said Luke doesn't to need to use Juyo. Luke uses Ataru,Soresu,and Djem So
not Juyo...

I don't have the source on point but I can get it....

I said Bulq attacking indirectly not directly....
that's whole point.

juyomaster34
It was proven that Ataru is useless in longer fights
why do you think Obi wisely choose Soresu over Ataru,
but occasionally switches from Soresu to Ataru whenever the sitution calls for it...

Luke was taught shii cho,Ataru,and Djem So....Juyo was unknown to him
So lets kill the hype on Luke says because Luke say one thing and don't know about the other.
He has no experience in Juyo...

Yoda on the other knows Juyo and all the others,but Ataru fits his weakness of reach and height.
So we saw his fatigue with Dooku and with Sidious....

Imagine Yoda's blind speed with Mace and Depa's invisible speed and Sora waiting for the opportunity to strike from the shadows if Yoda doesn't floor him with TK first.

If he does then Mace and Depa is enough right there....
that's why I said Yoda wins the first round but Mace and Depa wins the second round...

be realistic, dude Yoda or Mace doesn't always win....
its either tie or stalemate with these two....
Or no fight at all since Mace highly respects Yoda anyway....

Zett
^
No, Luke said it about Juyo.

Source: Book of the Sith, p. 84

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by juyomaster34
If I'm in the presence of children then I'll take back what I said.
teenagers half of what I said.
grown folks...it happening captain....
yall first then I'll tell yall my age.

I'm 20. I am just surprised...I am guessing this is a second language for you?

juyomaster34
no, it's not its quite exciting,I'm 37.
I have studied star wars lore ever since I saw the movies,read the comics,some of the novels..
It's good to have sites like this....

I meant no disrespect to anyone...
I just don't do gay jokes...
My question is if you are not a fan then what are you doing here?

We had some agreements and disagreements...I don't think that I ever disrespected you
if I did I appologize....kids nowadays don't think they incriminate themselves on social media
and here as well....we all love our heroes..it's just clean fun....well I try to any way...have fun
that is....

DP,Zett,intrepid37, I saw some comments and disagreed.....
sometimes I agree with you and sometimes I don't....
No hard feelings I just don't do the gay thing.....

if I can prove you're wrong then be men and women about it and admit it .....
I'm not right all the time and if I have been proven wrong...then I'll admit it and move on...

Taay'hai
Could we keep this on track?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by juyomaster34
no, it's not its quite exciting,I'm 37.
I have studied star wars lore ever since I saw the movies,read the comics,some of the novels..
It's good to have sites like this....

I meant no disrespect to anyone...
I just don't do gay jokes...
My question is if you are not a fan then what are you doing here?

We had some agreements and disagreements...I don't think that I ever disrespected you
if I did I appologize....kids nowadays don't think they incriminate themselves on social media
and here as well....we all love our heroes..it's just clean fun....well I try to any way...have fun
that is....

DP,Zett,intrepid37, I saw some comments and disagreed.....
sometimes I agree with you and sometimes I don't....
No hard feelings I just don't do the gay thing.....

if I can prove you're wrong then be men and women about it and admit it .....
I'm not right all the time and if I have been proven wrong...then I'll admit it and move on...

I like how you are 37 years old... And Intrepid37's name has the number 37 in it. It's like--The number of truth.

juyomaster34
Sorry bout that....And yes we can get back on track!!!...lol
yeah intrepid's ok....what can I say...sometimes he has a point....

you hear that 37 you have a point....sometimes....and Vader is still slow and stiff lol...but he
compensates well....lol

I still say Mace and Company wins w/ the possibility of Obi Wan getting KO'ed by Dooku...again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.