Kuurth vs. Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Juggernaut possesed by Kuurth vs. Mangog(SA)

Anything goes.

Damborgson
Mangog

Stoic
Stalemate or Kuurth eventually. I don't see how Mangog would be able to stop Kuurth.

iceman24567
Stalemate or Mangog

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Stalemate or Kuurth eventually. I don't see how Mangog would be able to stop Kuurth.
thumb down

Mangog destroys him.

h1a8
Mangog wouldn't be able to hurt Kuurth. This is spite.

carver9
Kuurth isn't even the more powerful of the serpents...it was stated that Nul was. With that said, Mangog destroys him since I think Mangog would rip through Nul as well.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Kuurth isn't even the more powerful of the serpents...it was stated that Nul was. With that said, Mangog destroys him since I think Mangog would rip through Nul as well. prove that Mangog could even scratch Kuurth

the Darkone
Mangog wins, the worthy where pretty much high herald level as Modern day Mangog is high trans and can increase his strength with physical contact, hatred and rage in which Kuurth would be feeding Mangog, and Mangog durability is pretty ridiclous.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mangog wins, the worthy where pretty much high herald level as Modern day Mangog is high trans and can increase his strength with physical contact, hatred and rage in which Kuurth would be feeding Mangog, and Mangog durability is pretty ridiclous. prove that mangog can even hurt kuurth.

the Darkone
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb down

Mangog destroys him.

thumb up

Damborgson
FP Kuurth got a cracked helmet from getting punched by colossus after Bobby froze him. He's from completely invulnerable. Mangog would peel his armor off.

pym-ftw
Mangog wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson
FP Kuurth got a cracked helmet from getting punched by colossus after Bobby froze him. He's from completely invulnerable. Mangog would peel his armor off. like his helmet is the same as
him.

Mangog doesn't have the strength to even harm Kuurth. He couldn't even ko Thor from many many hits. What are his strength feats to disprove it?

Igniz
Mangog destroys Kuurth

D-Block
Mangog Wins

Mshinu
SA Mangog would toss around JuggerKuurth pretty much like Zeus did to Hulk, but I am not sure he could overpower the invulnerability enchantment which is pretty insane. Figure Mangog would tire of the game and just toss his opponent into space for a simple BFR. Granted Kuurth can BFR too but I think he is far less likely to succeed.

h1a8
Mangog has absolutely no strength feats to show he can even harm Kuurth.
He has hit Thor many times and not koed him.
You guys are going by size and not by actual strength. Thor once one shotted him.

Kuurths hammer will crush Mangog with its unstoppable enchantment.

Branlor Swift
Kuurth isn't even the more powerful of the serpents...it was stated that Nul was. Where was that stated?

Anyway, Kuurth was basically just the current Juggernaut's durability stacked with Kuurth's at the time. And considering both had enough strength to cause considerable damage to each other...

Mangog wrecks.

Galan007
h1 trolling everyone who chooses Mangog. g007-psyduck

h1a8
I'm the only one not trolling. People are just saying Mangog without backing it up without any strength feats. You are trolling by even posting that.

I want to debate, nothing more. That's why I'm here.
Convince me that Mangog wins with feats, including strength feats
This is classic Juggs stacked with serpents power. Classic juggs was basically indestructible

Hyperion Prime
Mangog wins this pretty convincingly

the Darkone
Mangog rage stomps

h1a8
Kuurth wins this in less than a few minutes.
His unstoppable hammer crushes Mangog's head.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Kuurth wins this in less than a few minutes.
His unstoppable hammer crushes Mangog's head.

Post scans of Kuurth doing this to someone with Mangog's level of durability.

deathlife
Mangog.

the Darkone
Kuurth gets ebat so bad the Serpent shows up and begs Mangog to join his team; and Mangog proceeds to kick Serpent candy a$$ also!!

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Post scans of Kuurth doing this to someone with Mangog's level of durability. what's Mangog level of physical durability? Is more durable than enchanted uru?

Silent Master
what's Mangog level of physical durability? Is more durable than enchanted uru?

Thank you for admitting that you made the claim without knowing anything about Mangog. Your further posts in this topic will now be ignored as the trolling they are.

h1a8
Thank you for admitting that you made the claim without knowing anything about Mangog. Your further posts in this topic will now be ignored as the trolling they are.

Asking a question =/= lack of knowledge
Teachers ask students questions all the time.

You always ask me questions while knowing the answer to either trap me or test me. This is something you have a knack for.

So again, what's Mangog's level of physical durability?

Silent Master
You asked a question that shows your complete lack of knowledge on one of the characters in the debate, what's worse is that you asked it after declearing a winner. which means that at best your pick was based on ignorance.

the Darkone
Kuurth High Herald <<<<<<<<<<<<<SA Mangog sky father level in power

Silent Master
Kuurth High Herald <<<<<<<<<<<<<SA Mangog sky father level in power

h1a8 has no grasp on reality, he once stated that "Blackholes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any hit that can kill an Elite top tier."

h1a8
You asked a question that shows your complete lack of knowledge on one of the characters in the debate, what's worse is that you asked it after declearing a winner. which means that at best your pick was based on ignorance.

Asking a question =/= lack of knowledge

So again, what's Mangog's level of physical durability?

tkitna
Mangog destroys Kuurth

Silent Master
Originally posted by tkitna
Mangog destroys Kuurth

Agreed.

h1a8
Kuurth High Herald <<<<<<<<<<<<<SA Mangog sky father level in power Prove that Mangog has higher than high herald level of strength and striking power. What feats show this?

h1a8
Mangog destroys Kuurth

What strength feats of Mangog shows that he can harm Kuurth?

h1a8
Kuurth spite stomps.

Stoic
I don't believe that Kuurth was below Trans level tbh. Tiering off here may also be a mistake, because Kuurths durability was enormous. The only thing that I see happening here is Mangog pushing Kuurth around, and then in turn being pushed around. By implied power, Kuurth was far greater than 8th Day Juggernaut. I'm trying to figure out how Mangog would hurt Kuurth, while wondering the same about how Kuurth would harm Mangog. This would likely end with a stalemate, and the planet that these two fought on would be destroyed as a result.

Stalemate.

the Darkone
This is SA Mangog who was superior to current incarnation, SA Mangog wasa on SA Odin level, at best Kuurth is high herald level in strength and durability maybe low trans. SA Mangog was high Sky Father in power even Odin doubt he could beat Mangog. SA Mangog was tanking everything in Asgard; punking Thor, Loki, Storm Giant, Asgardian Cannon the most weapon at that time, SA Odin was scared he removes all of Asgard into another dimension should speaks volumes how powerful SA Mangog. Plus SA Mangog could feed off of Asgardian life force including hatred through out the universe and physical conflictjust made him stronger.

SA Mangog would kick Kuurth a$$ bottom line.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't believe that Kuurth was below Trans level tbh. Tiering off here may also be a mistake, because Kuurths durability was enormous. The only thing that I see happening here is Mangog pushing Kuurth around, and then in turn being pushed around. By implied power, Kuurth was far greater than 8th Day Juggernaut. I'm trying to figure out how Mangog would hurt Kuurth, while wondering the same about how Kuurth would harm Mangog. This would likely end with a stalemate, and the planet that these two fought on would be destroyed as a result.

Stalemate. kuurth unstoppable enchantment is also applied to his hammer. Imagine him hitting Mangog with it.

Hyperion Prime
I don't know why everybody just doesn't put h1a8 on ignore. I have been here fore years and never saw such a troll.

h1a8
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I don't know why everybody just doesn't put h1a8 on ignore. I have been here fore years and never saw such a troll. This is a troll post. I'm the only one debating here. Do you care to support your claim with feats?

the Darkone
I don't know why everybody just doesn't put h1a8 on ignore. I have been here fore years and never saw such a troll.

He's on my ignore list and I feel better

carver9

There are a couple of people on here that replies to his post...just a hand full but the majority does have him on ignore.

DarkSaint85
He's stopped replying to me sad

the Darkone
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's stopped replying to me sad

Be very grateful

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's stopped replying to me sad I didn't see you post. What was your reply?

the Darkone
Mangog destroys Kuurth

thumb up

h1a8
thumb up What showings prove that Mangog can even damage Kuurth in the slightest?

the Darkone
^^ Im not going to respond to H1 save your low balling and ignorant a$$ for someone else troll

h1a8
^^ Im not going to respond to H1 save your low balling and ignorant a$$ for someone else troll This is a debating forum. We are here to debate comic fights. That is the spirit of what we do. Why even be on here if you are not going to debate. I want to debate. I support my claim, you can rebut my points. I do the same for you.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Galan007
h1 trolling everyone who chooses Mangog. g007-psyduck

laughing laughing , basically like a b***h in heat

carver9
^^ Im not going to respond to H1 save your low balling and ignorant a$$ for someone else troll

laughing out loud

h1a8
laughing laughing , basically like a b***h in heat

Concession accepted. Kuurth wins.

You are found bias.

Mangog has no showings supporting he can harm Kuurth.
Mangog has showings supporting he can't harm Kuurth.
Thus Mangog can't harm Kuurth and thus can not win here.

the Darkone
laughing out loud

I'm serious!!

SA Mangog was SA Odin equal in power; Kuurth is only high herald compare to a Sky Father level being SA Mangog who's strength can be increase by hatred,physical contact and Asgardian energies. Since Kuurth is powered by Asgardian magic he will be feeding Mangog through the fight, if Colossus powered by Cyttorak could damage Kuurth What the f**k? SA Mangog will do to him.

h1a8
I'm serious!!

SA Mangog was SA Odin equal in power; Kuurth is only high herald compare to a Sky Father level being SA Mangog who's strength can be increase by hatred,physical contact and Asgardian energies. Since Kuurth is powered by Asgardian magic he will be feeding Mangog through the fight, if Colossus powered by Cyttorak could damage Kuurth What the f**k? SA Mangog will do to him.
Kuurth is Cyttorak 's enchantment stacked with Serpent's power. Thus your argument on how Colossus and Kuurth is irrelevant.

What are Mangog 's strength or striking feats to support him overpowering just Cyttorak' s enchantment alone?

You say that Mangog 's strength will increase by feeding on anger. Well at what rate will his power increase? Because comics show that it's a very slow rate of increase (or a non existent one).

the Darkone
SA Mangog will hit Kuurth so hard even Serpent will cry for mercy.

carver9
I'm serious!!

I agree with you 100%...I'm laughing at what you said to H1.

ShadowFyre
Heres a question for Carver. I havent read all of the fear itself comics. Was nul stated as being stronger than kurth because of the particular asgardians inside of them or because of the host they were occupying. I for one consider Juggs and Hulk to be basically exact equals and would think a fight between them to be a stalemate. So was the asgardian demons ever given a rank?

carver9
I don't think it was outright stated that Nul and Thing was more powerful...it said they were the mightiest of the Serpents. If we look at fts, Kuurth has the durability edge while Nul has the strength edge. Kuurth didn't take on someone as powerful as Nul did though, (Thor), so he didn't get the chance to test his durability like the others did. So overall, its debatable.

Also, it was stated on panel that Hulk is more powerful than Juggernaut, on more than one occasion. I would not consider them equals.

zopzop
Kuurth is Cyttorak 's enchantment stacked with Serpent's power. Thus your argument on how Colossus and Kuurth is irrelevant.

What are Mangog 's strength or striking feats to support him overpowering just Cyttorak' s enchantment alone?

You say that Mangog 's strength will increase by feeding on anger. Well at what rate will his power increase? Because comics show that it's a very slow rate of increase (or a non existent one).
H1a8, my friend, you need to understand something. SA Mangog punked Odin and all Asgard. Odin wrecked the Serpent, his Worthy, and his entire army. If Odin beat Kuurth's SUPERIOR yet was beaten in turn by SA Mangog, what chance does Kuurth have?
SA Mangog will hit Kuurth so hard even Serpent will cry for mercy.
Exactly.

h1a8
H1a8, my friend, you need to understand something. SA Mangog punked Odin and all Asgard. Odin wrecked the Serpent, his Worthy, and his entire army. If Odin beat Kuurth's SUPERIOR yet was beaten in turn by SA Mangog, what chance does Kuurth have?

Exactly.
Punked Odin and Asgard is not a feat.
We go by showings.
Mangog failed to ko Thor after many hits. Kuurth is magnitudes more durable than Thor.
Mangog never showed strength or striking power to justify what you are making him out to be. He showed the opposite. So Odin got punked by someone with weak ass power output. Sounds like jobbing to me.

Serpent in present is more powerful than Serpent a long time ago.
Boards don't hit back.
Durability and power output are two different things. I didn't see Odin tanking a hit from Serpent.

Kuurth is not inferior to Serpent. He will stomp both Serpent and Odin in a straight fight. He is Cyttorak stacked with Serpent's enchantment.

ODG
I don't think it was outright stated that Nul and Thing was more powerful...it said they were the mightiest of the Serpents. If we look at fts, Kuurth has the durability edge while Nul has the strength edge. Kuurth didn't take on someone as powerful as Nul did though, (Thor), so he didn't get the chance to test his durability like the others did. So overall, its debatable.

Also, it was stated on panel that Hulk is more powerful than Juggernaut, on more than one occasion. I would not consider them equals. Kuurth took on Hope. Who has outshone Thor both before and after Fear Itself.

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
Kuurth took on Hope. Who has outshone Thor both before and after Fear Itself.

And hope damaged him. When she koed Thor, didn't she have a piece of the Phoenix in her whereas she didn't have that same luxury against Kuurth?

ODG
And hope damaged him. When she koed Thor, didn't she have a piece of the Phoenix in her whereas she didn't have that same luxury against Kuurth? To be more accurate, Hope damaged his helmet after a continuous assault by all the other X-Men, and then she fainted, and Kuurth wasn't even slowed down since he just reformed his helmet. And that's not what I was referring to when I mentioned Hope outclassing Thor. I don't even recall Hope ko'ing Thor. I'm talking about Bastion's dome that Thor spent hours trying to break through and Hope one-shotting it.

Igniz

Exactly.

Don't bother with the troll.He doesn't understand the concept of Mangog being a psionic being that feeds off the hatred of a billion billion beings.If he did, he'd realize that the only way SA Mangog can be defeated is by robbing him of his power source.Which happens to be the hatred of a billion billion beings.He even thinks Mangog can be killed or Knocked out.Yet failed to post scans of Mangog being knocked out.Let alone SA Mangog who steamrolled Asgard.Kuurth is incapable of Defeating SA Mangog since he doesn't have feats that shows he could drain away SA Mangog's power source.He's no Odin after all.And Odin died in robbing SA Mangog's power source the 2nd time.This only shows it took a lot of power from Odin to even rob SA Mangog of his power source.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Igniz
Don't bother with the troll.He doesn't understand the concept of Mangog being a psionic being that feeds off the hatred of a billion billion beings.If he did, he'd realize that the only way SA Mangog can be defeated is by robbing him of his power source.Which happens to be the hatred of a billion billion beings.He even thinks Mangog can be killed or Knocked out.Yet failed to post scans of Mangog being knocked out.Let alone SA Mangog who steamrolled Asgard.Kuurth is incapable of Defeating SA Mangog since he doesn't have feats that shows he could drain away SA Mangog's power source.He's no Odin after all.And Odin died in robbing SA Mangog's power source the 2nd time.This only shows it took a lot of power from Odin to even rob SA Mangog of his power source.

h1a8 also doesn't appear to understand that this is SA Mangog, seeing as he keeps using feats from current Mangog in his attempts to lowball SA Mangog's strength/power.

h1a8
Don't bother with the troll.He doesn't understand the concept of Mangog being a psionic being that feeds off the hatred of a billion billion beings.If he did, he'd realize that the only way SA Mangog can be defeated is by robbing him of his power source.Which happens to be the hatred of a billion billion beings.He even thinks Mangog can be killed or Knocked out.Yet failed to post scans of Mangog being knocked out.Let alone SA Mangog who steamrolled Asgard.Kuurth is incapable of Defeating SA Mangog since he doesn't have feats that shows he could drain away SA Mangog's power source.He's no Odin after all.And Odin died in robbing SA Mangog's power source the 2nd time.This only shows it took a lot of power from Odin to even rob SA Mangog of his power source. Yet in all the battles with Thor SA Mangog wasn't getting noticeably stronger. We go by showings, not lies.

So all the times Mangog has struck Thor without koing or killing him doesn't count? What about the time Mangog hit Mjolnir back EQUAL to the strength of Thor's own right hand? That doesn't count either? It's PIS? If so, then what feats contradict it?

So basically you are using a no limits fallacy and saying that even Galactus, Celestials, or even the L.T. can't do shit to Mangog. According to you, Mangog must have infinite durability and not even TOAA or pre-retcon Beyonder can damage him directly.

Just because someone hasn't been knocked out doesn't give them infinite durability. We go off the highest they have shown as the top level of their durability. In other words, we go off feats to define power levels. Juggs barely felt the Godblast, yet it busted a Celestials inner dome. That's a greater durability feat than anything Mangog has ever shown. Kuurth has that same durability stacked with Serpent's enchantment.

Mangog might have the durability but he doesn't have the strength or power output to even scratch Kuurth or classic Juggs. But Kuurth has a chance to end Mangog in one shot, the unstoppable hammer which can crush Mangog's head.

h1a8
h1a8 also doesn't appear to understand that this is SA Mangog, seeing as he keeps using feats from current Mangog in his attempts to lowball SA Mangog's strength/power. SA is even worst though as he has 0 strength feats beyond herald level. His greatest strength feat is less than a class 100 one when he lifted a small bridge that had an army of Asgardians on it.

Also SA Mangog struck Thor multiple times and not koed him at all. Yes SA version.

the Darkone
100% agree thumb up

h1a8
100% agree thumb up

I addressed his post with this:

Yet in all the battles with Thor SA Mangog wasn't getting noticeably stronger. We go by showings, not lies.

So all the times Mangog has struck Thor without koing or killing him doesn't count? What about the time Mangog hit Mjolnir back EQUAL to the strength of Thor's own right hand? That doesn't count either? It's PIS? If so, then what feats contradict it?

So basically you are using a no limits fallacy and saying that even Galactus, Celestials, or even the L.T. can't do shit to Mangog. According to you, Mangog must have infinite durability and not even TOAA or pre-retcon Beyonder can damage him directly.

Just because someone hasn't been knocked out doesn't give them infinite durability. We go off the highest they have shown as the top level of their durability. In other words, we go off feats to define power levels. Juggs barely felt the Godblast, yet it busted a Celestials inner dome. That's a greater durability feat than anything Mangog has ever shown. Kuurth has that same durability stacked with Serpent's enchantment.

Mangog might have the durability but he doesn't have the strength or power output to even scratch Kuurth or classic Juggs. But Kuurth has a chance to end Mangog in one shot, the unstoppable hammer which can crush Mangog's head. Thus he doesn't have a point.

the Darkone

Kuurth is juggernaut with serpent amps; which still are below SA Mangog would punk SA Odin who has he combine powers of his brothers, as where Odin defeated the Serpent before merging with his brothers powers. Kuurth has two enchantments one is fuel by Asgardian energy which SA Mangog feeds on; Kuurth gets hit so hard reverts back to Juggernaut and flees to go rob a bank.

zopzop
Kuurth is juggernaut with serpent amps; which still are below SA Mangog would punk SA Odin who has he combine powers of his brothers, as where Odin defeated the Serpent before merging with his brothers powers. Kuurth has two enchantments one is fuel by Asgardian energy which SA Mangog feeds on; Kuurth gets hit so hard reverts back to Juggernaut and flees to go rob a bank.
ROFLMAO! Is the underlined part correct? Odin, sans his brothers power, wrecked the Serpent, his Worthy and his entire army?! laughing

Man, the Serpent was such a joke.

This thread should be closed for ridiculous spite.

ODG
^ Odin used the Odinsword and his special suit of armor to do that.

Thor did the same, after all.

You probably overlooked that.

the Darkone
Originally posted by ODG
^ Odin used the Odinsword and his special suit of armor to do that.

Thor did the same, after all.

You probably overlooked that.

No I didn't, Odin defeated Serpent pre-odin-force amp. Kuurth is high herald with added abilities due to the serpent powers which was shown against the xmen; but facing a being that rage stomp all of Asgard which included SA Odin, Classic Thor and Loki etc with a such ease it's comically to believe that Kuurth stands a chance against a sky father level being that rivaled SA Odin. Nerkkod=Skirn=Mokk=Greithoth=Angrir= Kuurth=Nul=Thor <<<< Serpent </= Odin <SA Mangog

ODG
No I didn't, Odin defeated Serpent pre-odin-force amp. Kuurth is high herald with added abilities due to the serpent powers which was shown against the xmen; but facing a being that rage stomp all of Asgard which included SA Odin, Classic Thor and Loki etc with a such ease it's comically to believe that Kuurth stands a chance against a sky father level being that rivaled SA Odin. Nerkkod=Skirn=Mokk=Greithoth=Angrir= Kuurth=Nul=Thor <<<< Serpent </= Odin <SA Mangog Odin banished the Serpent with the Odinsword and a special suit of armor.

Thor killed the serpent with the Odinsword and the same special suit of armor.

In the face of this, Odin's non-merger with his brothers, which in itself may be a non-fact due to the curious nature of the retcon, is rather irrelevant to all of this. That's my only point.

the Darkone
Originally posted by ODG
Odin banished the Serpent with the Odinsword and a special suit of armor.

Thor killed the serpent with the Odinsword and the same special suit of armor.

In the face of this, Odin's non-merger with his brothers, which in itself may be a non-fact due to the curious nature of the retcon, is rather irrelevant to all of this. That's my only point.

I was making a general statement, beucase their is a troll that talks sh** and can't back it up what he is saying.

Kuurth is just more of high end Juggernaut with a little more versatility but he is in the same tier as Nul, Thor high herald levels facing a being who is equal or greater than his master and claiming Kuurth can beat a sky father being, that's like saying Thor can beat Odin or Gaea peers because he receive his powers and abilities from them, it aint going to happen unless of course PIS.

ODG
^ That is a separate conversation, I'll grant you that much.

I'm just saying you can't sh1t all over Kuurth by lowballing Cul.

eaebiakuya

Also, it was stated on panel that Hulk is more powerful than Juggernaut, on more than one occasion. I would not consider them equals.

What ? Was showed in panel that Juggernaut > WWH.

ODG
^ You could just as easily argue that it was showed on-panel that Juggernaut = WWH... who was holding back immensely.

psycho gundam
i love when the pro-juggz guys deny that. not wanting to see it takes soooo much effort

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
What ? Was showed in panel that Juggernaut > WWH.

No it wasn't. Where are you getting this from?

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
To be more accurate, Hope damaged his helmet after a continuous assault by all the other X-Men, and then she fainted, and Kuurth wasn't even slowed down since he just reformed his helmet. And that's not what I was referring to when I mentioned Hope outclassing Thor. I don't even recall Hope ko'ing Thor. I'm talking about Bastion's dome that Thor spent hours trying to break through and Hope one-shotting it.

Thor didn't exert close to the amount of power he used against Nul. His hammer strikes was even amped when he was wailing on Hulk.

ODG
^ Maybe I can't prove that he did, but the facts of the matter should speak for themselves. Thor exhausted himself hammering that forcefield for hours trying to weaken it. An all-out Hope destroyed it in one-shot.

Granted, Thor had weakened the forcefield quite a bit, but it's not like one more Mjolnir shot would have destroyed it. Far from it.

the Darkone
Originally posted by ODG
^ That is a separate conversation, I'll grant you that much.

I'm just saying you can't sh1t all over Kuurth by lowballing Cul.

I wasn't lowballing Cul or shit on Kuurth; Kuurth is still a high herald versus a sky father bein in SA Mangog who would rape him then b***h slap Clu/Serpent like he did Odin. Kuurth is no wear near SA Mangog levels at all at best Kuurth could high herald or low trans still below Mangog.

eaebiakuya
No it wasn't. Where are you getting this from?

From here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/36774/1658685-_wwhulkx_men3_15.jpg

Juggernaut also said the did that before and he won. We all know that WWH beat Juggernaut because he was clever, and not by brute force.

And the fight against Nul is bad to gauge Thor. He was weakened in that battle (had a space/time cut in the belly).

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
^ Maybe I can't prove that he did, but the facts of the matter should speak for themselves. Thor exhausted himself hammering that forcefield for hours trying to weaken it. An all-out Hope destroyed it in one-shot.

Granted, Thor had weakened the forcefield quite a bit, but it's not like one more Mjolnir shot would have destroyed it. Far from it.

But we both agree that Thor didn't do all of this, correct?

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

carver9
From here:

Juggernaut also said the did that before and he won. We all know that WWH beat Juggernaut because he was clever, and not by brute force.

And the fight against Nul is bad to gauge Thor. He was weakened in that battle (had a space/time cut in the belly).

That fight doesnt prove anything though. Juggernaut would have ended up like evryone else did if the fight would have progressed.

Juggernaut did push him back before but he lost just like he lost when Hulk punched the wind from his stomach.

Where was it stated that Thor was weakened? You mustve forgot these words?

"I can't beat you you know, and I never could".

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8383/thorvshulkandthing6.jpg

ODG
But we both agree that Thor didn't do all of this, correct?

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg I don't understand the question.

Insane Titan
From here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/36774/1658685-_wwhulkx_men3_15.jpg

And the fight against Nul is bad to gauge Thor. He was weakened in that battle (had a space/time cut in the belly). correct WWH knew he wasn't beating Juggernaut and was losing the fight so he had to BFR him

ODG
http://img.pandawhale.com/80739-Supernatural-Dean-WHAT-gif-wtf-D5CQ.gif

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
I don't understand the question.

That we are in agreement that based upon that scene, Thor used more raw power against Nul?

eaebiakuya
That fight doesnt prove anything though. Juggernaut would have ended up like evryone else did if the fight would have progressed.

Juggernaut did push him back before but he lost just like he lost when Hulk punched the wind from his stomach.

No. Read the story. Hulk won via BFR. Not by brute force(he was losing the brute force contest). You imagining that he would be Juggernaut by brute force dont change anything...

In Thor 1-6, from the same Writter, Matt Fraction. There is no doubt that he has weakened. Before he fall down he just put his hands in his belly (the place where he was hurted).

This sentence said by Thor make no sense, since he alredy had beaten Hulk before (even killed him).

Stoic
From here:

First of all WW Hulk was holding back when he was fighting Cain in this scene. He wasn't there to fight Cain or the X-Men that he was practically playing with, he was there to take Charles to Madison Square Garden. We see how powerful he becomes at the end of WW Hulk#5, and he was still holding back. Cain could barely budge him in this scene while he was holding back.

carver9
@Stoic...

Also, the guy is using a what if, saying that Thor killed Hulk. That never happened, well, it did happen but it was in a what if.

eaebiakuya
You are right. Thor killed Hulk in a what if ( breaking his Neck).But he killed Hulk too in 616 universe. But later this was undone. Still, it was canon to 616.

Lets says again then: Thor killed Hulk 2 times. One of the times was in a what if. The another was in 616 verse.

carver9
LOL...so are we resorting to What Ifs. Ok, I can play that game.

Here we have Gravage Hulk fighting the Xmen.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/Scan010-1.jpg.html
http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/Scan011.jpg.html
http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/Scan014.jpg.html

And he takes them out. Well, the writer of this story thought of Hulk as a MAJOR THREAT because not only did he stomp the Xmen, he brought an army of Heralds to fight one guy.

The entirety of the Marvel U.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/Scan015-016.jpg.html
http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/Scan017-1.jpg.html

And Hulk withstood all of it until they shot him with adamantium bullets that injected some sleepy stuff into him.

So yeah, Hulk was treated like a Galactus level threat. Thumbs up.

Also, post that scan of Thor killing Hulk.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Insane Titan
correct WWH knew he wasn't beating Juggernaut and was losing the fight so he had to BFR him

Exactly. WWH new he could not get a clean win so he tricked him. If they would have kept that up Hulk was going to get his shit pushed in.

carver9
Exactly. WWH new he could not get a clean win so he tricked him. If they would have kept that up Hulk was going to get his shit pushed in.

thumb up...I agree.

Thats why a weaker Hulk was unable to knock the wind completely out of Juggernaut with a couple of licks. Look at Juggernaut standing up, fighting ba.... Oh, wait, he is on his knees gasping for air.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg.html

Glad Hulk didn't continue the pounding.

Hyperion Prime
thumb up...I agree.

Thats why a weaker Hulk was unable to knock the wind completely out of Juggernaut with a couple of licks. Look at Juggernaut standing up, fighting ba.... Oh, wait, he is on his knees gasping for air.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg.html

Glad Hulk didn't continue the pounding.

Juggernaut also had his mind scrambled and was disoriented. Also in that same arc Juggernaut schooled Banner.

carver9
Juggernaut also had his mind scrambled and was disoriented. Also in that same arc Juggernaut schooled Banner.

He got his mind scrambled AFTER that scene.

Also, Hulk thought Juggernaut wasn't a threat and Jugs caught Hulk off guard. Wasnt a fight bro. Now what I just posted, Juggernaut nearly got punched to sleep with a couple of blows. Hell, during the same issue, it was stated that Hulk is above Juggernaut.

eaebiakuya
LOL...so are we resorting to What Ifs. Ok, I can play that game.

Do you know what a "What If" is ?

Because this isent a what if:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/odinson1973/Thor575HulkThing.jpg

carver9
Do you know what a "What If" is ?

Because this isent a what if:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/odinson1973/Thor575HulkThing.jpg

The writer stated Thor still had the OF.

Rage.Of.Olympus

1) The question specified Wolverine as well, which is when Thor did have the Odin Force.

That being said, I don't think Jurgens was distinguishing between before the amulet when he fought Wolverine and after when he fought Hulk/Thing. Unlike battle boards, writers don't stress over specific details. Trying to read into it anymore then that is idiotic vs. forums nonsense imo.

2) Writer word can be used to clarify comics if their is confusion and lack of detail etc. but it does not take precedence over what actually happened. If a writer has Thor lift 10 billion tons and then later says Thor didn't lift 10 billion tons, guess what? Thor still held up that amount of weight.

carver9
http://www.comicboards.com/jurgens-rc.php

Rage.Of.Olympus
I've read it.....

eaebiakuya

On panel evidences >>>>>>> word of writter.

Just read the story and you will see that is very clear that Thor didnt had OF in that fight.

carver9
On panel evidences >>>>>>> word of writter.

Just read the story and you will see that is very clear that Thor didnt had OF in that fight.

Where on panel did it say the medalion absorbed the OF that was already in him? It just prevented him from tapping into the OF more than what he did. By the way, that fight isn't canon to Hulk.

eaebiakuya
By the way, that fight isn't canon to Hulk.

lol. It is canon to Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.