The Worthy Vs 7 Deadly Sins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Kuurth, Nerkkod, Skirn, Mokk, Greithoth, Angrir, and Nul
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WO_zps1ab7b089.png

vs

Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, Sloth, and Wrath
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/7DS2_zps0aab7e08.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are the Seven Deadly Sins different in the New 52? Because in the past, they've just been spirits that possess the host and use them as instruments. They don't actually do any fighting themselves.

The Worthy's connection to the Serpent prevented them from being possessed or controlled so it's going to be the Worthy versus seven ghosts? I don't remember if the Worthy were capable of harming spirits so stalemate?

Batman-Prime
Never saw a fighting feat from the sins in the DCNU except when they possesed someone and even then they were not very impressive. They were scared of Black Adam and Shazam, so I guess magic can hurt them. The Worthy are made of magic and since the 7 sins couldn't posess Billy or the other Marvels they shouldn't be able to posess the Worthy.

The Worthy win, with ease imo.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Never saw a fighting feat from the sins in the DCNU except when they possesed someone and even then they were not very impressive. They were scared of Black Adam and Shazam, so I guess magic can hurt them. The Worthy are made of magic and since the 7 sins couldn't posess Billy or the other Marvels they shouldn't be able to posess the Worthy.

The Worthy win, with ease imo.

We've never seen someone like Adam or Billy actually hurt/defeat the sins, but Pandora with her guns was able to kill one of them. But she's above any of the Worthy, IMO.

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
We've never seen someone like Adam or Billy actually hurt/defeat the sins, but Pandora with her guns was able to kill one of them. But she's above any of the Worthy, IMO. On their own, the guns couldn't kill the Sins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
On their own, the guns couldn't kill the Sins.

thumb up Nice sig! Now please keep it for more than a week. shifty

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up Nice sig! Now please keep it for more than a week. shifty Lol, I'll try.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.