What character would suvive from having adamantium blend into thier body?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
wolverine survive the adamantium experiment and made him nearly unstoppable. Now if you can pick any characters from video game or anime character that can suvive the same type expermented who would it be???

What character who you give adamantium to?? Any video game character or anime character only.

XanatosForever
I'm pretty sure Dante has the regen necessary to survive.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'm pretty sure Dante has the regen necessary to survive.

You know I was thinking that. Dante does has some strong regen

BloodRain
Was it to do with his regen though? Only remembering the movie and not recalling them saying it was possible due to his healing (guessing they might have..). If not then anyone who can take human level excruciating pain.

Utrigita
It was due to his healing factor.

BloodRain
Mind explaining a bit?

Q99
Having adamantium bonded to your bones is somewhat poisonous. If you don't have rapid healing or similar, you're dead.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Q99
Having adamantium bonded to your bones is somewhat poisonous. If you don't have rapid healing or similar, you're dead.

Also, from the movie storm asks how Wolverine could have survived the operation, and Jean Grey replies that he survived duo to his healing factor. Wolverine Origins is also worth looking at where Sabertooth is told that he doesn't have the regen required to survive the operation. And so forth.

BloodRain
For the movie anyone with greater regen than Sabertooth. For comics I guess anyone with decent regen which can indefinitely heal for those toxins. Alternatively any regen with resistance to the poisonous effects.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Q99

Is the healing referenced only in relation to poison?

I guess what I'm asking is whether or not a resistance to poison without necessarily having regeneration will work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.