Spend less time on the computer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
Over the past few years, I've been spending less time with my family, and most of my time on my computer. I always feel guilty when I don't go with my family on trips. What can I do to spend less time on the computer?

you get thorns
I spend most of my spare time with sexy women because I am tall and muscular and they like me!

Astner
One tip that I think everyone on this forum would agree on is to smash your computer to a pulp with a sledgehammer.

iKinneas
Originally posted by Astner
One tip that I think everyone on this forum would agree on is to smash your computer to a pulp with a sledgehammer.

This. It works. Also, if you really wanna spend less time with your computer, you could always just delete the Sys32 folder.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by VG_Addict
Over the past few years, I've been spending less time with my family, and most of my time on my computer. I always feel guilty when I don't go with my family on trips. What can I do to spend less time on the computer?

Don't listen to them. Real people just get in the way. Go out, skulk in the store and get some more ramen and mountain dew, then triple lock the front door when you come home and close the windows. Maintain broadband at all costs. That'll solve all your problems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.