Akuma runs Fightings Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
The Street Fighter Tournament's Ultimate Blood Knight is bored, and in his search for a serious match he stumbles through a gateway into another Fighting Game/Tournament/Situation.

Namely:

Soul Edge/Calibur
Guilty Gear
King of Fighters
Dead or Alive
Bloody Roar
Virtua Fighter
Injustice: Gods Among Us
BazBlue
Rival Schools
Dissidia Final Fantasy
ClayFighter
Tekken
Fighting Vipers
Power Stone
Super Smash Bros.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Mortal Kombat
Killer Instinct
Skullgirls
Arcana Heart
Waku Waku 7
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Does the power curve get broken, or does Red actually get a real fight in?

battlemaster161
I dont even no what half those are he gets pretty far in mk but I dont think he can beat everyone, same with Soul Caliber, super smash bros im not sure, looses to a couple people in tekken, in injustice aquaman defeated Captain Marvel, Flash, and himself without a break so seeing how that is he get pretty far since the game is basically screwy in everything. Ill do my research on everything later.

NemeBro
Stops dead hard at Guilty Gear.

Sacred 117
If we're using canon versions of SSB and PSAS rosters, he definitely stops in one of those. More likely SSB.

The rest I can't quite remember. More on them later.

BloodRain
Stops at Bloody Roar.

NemeBro
Why does he stop at Bloody Roar?

BloodRain
For appreciation.

Look its not often I see a Bloody Roar thread, have to back them in some way or the other >__>

NemeBro
What a gay.

BloodRain
Shh, I'm reminiscing.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Stops dead hard at Guilty Gear.

Yea, it, and BlazBlue, and Injustice: Gods Among Us... there's several that are out of his league.

iscaremonkeys
never played Guilty gear. He'd get stomped in tekken. Kazuya would look at that hadoken shit and laugh. so King of fighters

CosmicComet
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
never played Guilty gear. He'd get stomped in tekken. Kazuya would look at that hadoken shit and laugh. so King of fighters

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by CosmicComet
.... oh im sorry my bad. Bryan fury looks at thast hadoken and says
1IoJOtJ-yQU

CosmicComet
Bryan Fury would get shattered to pieces by a mid tier like Chun Li.

Street Fighter is a much more powerful verse.

iscaremonkeys
LOL AT BRYAN LOSEING TO CHUN. I think hed lose to sagat though.
Sagats badass. Anyway Kazuya kicks akumas face off. He'd make the the demon fear the devil Injustice Superman Stomps btw

NemeBro
Akuma would put his fist through Kazuya's face and out his ass.

That's if he's nice.

Yamcha
For a gauntlet the ordering is completely off lol and yeah Akuma would stop at GG.

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Anyway Kazuya kicks akumas face off.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps3487e2a9.jpg

That's if he's nice. thumb up

iscaremonkeys

That's if he's nice. if kazuya is nice he'll rip out akumas heart and shove it up his ass and devil beam up his ass so his heart shoots out of skull.

NemeBro
You're trying too hard. Brevity is wit.

Anyway Akuma would roll over Tekken. Especially Kazuya, since he's a weak feeb who dies by being thrown in a volcano. Akuma fights in volcanoes.

iscaremonkeys
You're trying too hard. Brevity is wit.

Anyway Akuma would roll over Tekken. Especially Kazuya, since he's a weak feeb who dies by being thrown in a volcano. Akuma fights in volcanoes. kazuya survived that. hes not beating Kazuya or Heichi.....maybe jin

NemeBro
lolno he didn't.

When Heihachi threw Kazuya's punk ass into a volcano in Tekken 2, he died like the cowardly whoreson he is.

He wasn't present in Tekken 3 because his lifeless corpse was being revived by G Corporation. He was back to full fighting strength in Tekken 4.

Akuma breaks islands. Kazuya isn't shit on that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.