Master Braga vs. Darth Thanaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
who wins? Takes place on Braga's flagship.

NewGuy01
Thanaton.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
how so?

Nephthys
Probably Braga imo. Thanaton got stomped by Nox whereas Braga did pretty well against the HoT.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah i'd say Braga. He's already dueled a dark council member for days, then redeemed him, which shows insane physical endurance and willpower. He also thrashed the Hero around a bit at the beginning of their battle.

mstanford2912
Don't see any way Braga can beat Thanaton. Look at their respective arsenals.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thanaton- impressive lightning, TK, capable duelist

Braga- Large physical advantage, great willpower, impressive TK, expert saber duelist.

Nephthys
Originally posted by mstanford2912
Don't see any way Braga can beat Thanaton. Look at their respective arsenals.

Braga was able to walk through the Emperor's Force Storm initially. So I'm not sure that Thanatons will be any more difficult.

And it isn't like he's going to stand there and allow Thanaton to hit him with the big attacks like Nox did.

mstanford2912
What exactly can Braga do to Thanaton?

Intrepid37
What can Thanaton do to Braga that the latter can't defend himself successfully against?

Nephthys
Originally posted by mstanford2912
What exactly can Braga do to Thanaton?

Put his lightsaber in his bum?

Mizukage Yoda
Tol Braga undoubtedly. By the Cold War era he's likely the most powerful Jedi sans HoT and the Barsen'thor. Which is likely why Star Cabal got such a hard on when they found out he was dead.

He defeated a Dark Council member and redeemed him, and is the only Jedi of the era to successfully break the Emperor's mind control unaided. Considering the only other Jedi in 300 years to resist it was Revan, that's damned impressive. Still...I wish he would have gotten a few more cutscenes and feats.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Still...I wish he would have gotten a few more cutscenes and feats

Meh, he was considered one of the most powerful and resolute jedi in the order, and he did thrash around the HoT a bit in their battle

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Tol Braga undoubtedly. By the Cold War era he's likely the most powerful Jedi sans HoT and the Barsen'thor. Which is likely why Star Cabal got such a hard on when they found out he was dead.

Satele Shan?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Satele is old at this time

NewGuy01
Jaric Kaedan? Syo Bakarn?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Syo maybe, although he's kinda only a jedi in title...

Jaric is a possibility though

Nephthys
Kaedan gets killed off on Ilum by one of the Empire characters so dunno about him.

Bakarn is only powerful cuz of the First Son. Other than that I'm not sure what he's done that would make him that special.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Satele is old at this time

Pretty sure Baras is notably Older at this point, by the way.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Except Baras has shown impressive combative ability by this point...

Nephthys
Satale does say she isn't the warrior she used to be. IMO theres a reason she always turns down going on missions with you even though you get to ask her like, all the time.

Meanwhile Braga still thought he was badass enough to fight the ****ing Emperor and Baras was amped by a being equal in strength to Vitiate....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.