Itachi vs Minato

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bpariss
My opinion, if you are to read please till the end. I would love to have your thoughts and what you think.

Okay this is my theory. Please read til the end if you have started as I will explain everything. If Minato would feel like Itachi is overpowering him and is close to the win he would (if we take Minato's consciousness into consideration) he would want to seal him off with him because he would think he is a threat to the ninja world and he would obviously think that no one else could beat him. If Itachi were to finish off Minato well he would most probably be out of chakra and would be extremely close to death due to his medical condition. If this fight would of happened when both were in their prime, well Minato wouldn't have Kyuubi mode so I think its stupid to say he is stronger because of that. Just think about what we know about both characters, yes Minato is exrtemely fast due to his teleportation technique but what would let him get inside the Susano'o, a normal Rasengan won't break it we all know that. Minato would also know of the Mangekyou Sharingan so he would be clever enough not to look into his eyes. That being said, the only weakness Minato could have is the amaterasu if Itachi uses it well (what I mean is, Itachi would get to discover his kunai teleportation technqiue and would try to burn them and if Minato were to teleport again (due to a Susano'o attack or Katon or whatever) he would just cast Amaterasu on the last remaining. Now we all know Minato and he's always got a card up his sleeve (some could say he would teleport to the seal he put onto Kushina to get away, but that would just be cowardness in my opinion..). Both are extremely gifted ninjas and you can't tell who would win because you saw one use his techniques agaisnt an other opponent in the episodes. If Minato were to be able to get a win it would be by him getting to counter the defense of Susano'o and probably applying a seal on Itachi to finish him off. The way I would see Itachi winning, would be pin-pointing all of Minato's seal's (except Kushina's) and using a jutsu such as a Katon or Yasaka Magatama or such to get him to teleport, then strike with Susano'o's sealing sword and if he teleports (I did say Itachi would know where all the seals were) he would just wait that precise second he would teleport to get him with Amatersu. But for a duel do go for that long both would probably be near death in the end.. Both are geniuses and that is why it is so hard to compare. Itachi also has really fast speed and reflexes so that is why its hard. They both are alike in some point but don't use the same justu. My opinion is that Itachi would win because he was gifted with a better hereditary gift, thus being the Sharingan leading to the Mangekyou and Susano'o and its perks. Yes Minato will teleport out of his attacks but when will he attack? The reason this is so complicated is because no one will get to assume that their favorite character will loose their focus for that one milisecond and get hit because the first to get hit or run out of chakra will win. That is why I think Itachi has a greater chance of winning (I am not saying he would win each time if they were to fight multiple times) but he better chances than Minato who wasn't awarded a Kekkei Genkai such as Itachi's. I am ready to listen to anything anyone has to say on my theory and I won't hate, its my opinion, take it or leave but I want to know what you think about it.

Q99
Please, use paragraph breaks...

AuraAngel
The post is pretty much the best you could hope for from an Itachi fanboy in Canada.

Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loud

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loud

Funny eh?

TheTyrant
BM Minato can probably win against Itachi if the latter doesn't get to start in Susano'o. But base Minato would get wrecked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.