Destroyer vs. This team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Destroyer normal size at peak (mjolnir slicing beams and all)
Vs.
The team of
Thanos
Kurse
Mangog (current)

Fight in indestructible dome the size of a football stadium. No bfr.

Khazra Reborn
Who is inhabiting the Destroyer?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Who is inhabiting the Destroyer?

thumb up

Branlor Swift
Oh God I clicked the post. It's pretty much every character h1 trolls on the forum.

This should be shut down immediately. No discussion

TheGodKiller
Destroyer teams up with this team of destructive destroyering warriors to destroy h1 to permanent destroyerhood.

Odekahn
Originally posted by h1a8
Destroyer normal size at peak (mjolnir slicing beams and all)
Vs.
The team of
Thanos
Kurse
Mangog (current)

Fight in indestructible dome the size of a football stadium. No bfr.

I'm going to go with the team after a good fight. However, they don't get away unscathed.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Oh God I clicked the post. It's pretty much every character h1 trolls on the forum.

This should be shut down immediately. No discussion

And yet, you're the one trolling his thread. Go figure.

pym-ftw
Mangog solos after amping off H1's hate.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Odekahn
And yet, you're the one trolling his thread. Go figure. Can't troll a bait thread.

The team easily wins anyway. Mangog can solo

Odekahn
Can't troll a bait thread.

The team easily wins anyway. Mangog can solo

If you really think its a bait thread, why even open it? Commenting about it just makes it look like you're trolling. No matter what's gone on in another thread, you were the first to throw a punch here. No offense meant, just my two cents.

Do you think Thanos and Kurse could win without Mangog?

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Mangog solos after amping off H1's hate.

psycho gundam

This should be shut down immediately. No discussion lol. you already know he'll be like "the destroyer is indestructible and those guys can't break it therefor..."

Branlor Swift
If you really think its a bait thread, why even open it? Commenting about it just makes it look like you're trolling. No matter what's gone on in another thread, you were the first to throw a punch here. No offense meant, just my two cents.

Do you think Thanos and Kurse could win without Mangog? Curiosity obviously. I wasn't expecting h1 to include the 3 latest characters he hated on

All h1 ever does is troll. God forbid someone point out his bait thread.

I think the current team could win easily with Thanos, Kurse, and Mangog. smile

h1a8
I'm not baiting
If destroyer can slice mjolnir in half then what about the team members?
Mangog could be used as a distraction, Thanos can support team with shields, while attacking it randomly and doing a little damage at a time. Team could win or it can go either way

Odekahn
Curiosity obviously. I wasn't expecting h1 to include the 3 latest characters he hated on

All h1 ever does is troll. God forbid someone point out his bait thread.

I think the current team could win easily with Thanos, Kurse, and Mangog. smile

It's not a "god forbid" thing, it's just you aren't making anything better. Curious? Ok, fine. But why then post, stirring the pot instead of just letting people discuss the thread? If it's a thread that needs to be closed a mod will handle it.

I just don't understand the logic.

Branlor Swift
It's not a "god forbid" thing, it's just you aren't making anything better. Curious? Ok, fine. But why then post, stirring the pot instead of just letting people discuss the thread? If it's a thread that needs to be closed a mod will handle it.

I just don't understand the logic. Stopped reading at the first sentence.

I wasn't going to post again in here, but you made everything worse. Irony? Yes

Odekahn
Stopped reading at the first sentence.

I wasn't going to post again in here, but you made everything worse. Irony? Yes

Then if you're done in this thread, stop posting. thumb up

Odekahn
I'm not baiting
If destroyer can slice mjolnir in half then what about the team members?
Mangog could be used as a distraction, Thanos can support team with shields, while attacking it randomly and doing a little damage at a time. Team could win or it can go either way

How easy do you think it is for the team? Do you give Destroyer any wins?

Branlor Swift
Then if you're done in this thread, stop posting. thumb up I would have if the h1 defense force didn't show up. The initial post was meant to be my last, but alas... You happened.

Last word. thumb up

h1a8
Can't troll a bait thread.

The team easily wins anyway. Mangog can solo why do you feel Mangog could even damage the Armor? What strength fears are you basing this on? He is useful in this thread yes, but I don't see him soloing

Odekahn
I would have if the h1 defense force didn't show up. The initial post was meant to be my last, but alas... You happened.

Last word. thumb up

I don't know h1, I was just pointing out something that seemed ironic to me. You swooped in, posted a non-contributing comment that bashes and derails the thread. We all know what that's called.

h1a8
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Who is inhabiting the Destroyer? this is peak destroyer (at his must powerful shown) but not 2000ft destroyer. All the best feats count for him. Slicing mjolnir with hand beams and all.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol. you already know he'll be like "the destroyer is indestructible and those guys can't break it therefor..." Originally posted by h1a8
why do you feel Mangog could even damage the Armor? What strength fears are you basing this on? He is useful in this thread yes, but I don't see him soloing

Are you a wizard?

h1a8
Are you a wizard? actually the Destroyer is not indestructible. Juggs is. But anyway, kurse can damage him and probably Thanos can (but both a little at a time). Mangog has good durability and can be used as a distraction. But I don't see him damaging it.

pym-ftw
Juggernaut also isn't.

iceman24567
Spite obviously team stomps hard

h1a8
Juggernaut also isn't. he is when it's a power under universal. . Anything universal or greater can damage juggs though.

Silent Master
he is when it's a power under universal. . Anything universal or greater can damage juggs though.

Shatterstar stabbed the Juggernaut, I wasn't aware that Shatterstar had universal level power.

h1a8
Originally posted by iceman24567
Spite obviously team stomps hard not really since this is not average destroyer per stips. Highest level with all top feats counting for him.
Mjolnir slicing beams can definitely phuck up Thanos or Kurse if they are not lucky. AND DON'T LET ME MENTION THE DISINTEGRATING BEAM.

Branlor Swift
I don't know h1, I was just pointing out something that seemed ironic to me. You swooped in, posted a non-contributing comment that bashes and derails the thread. We all know what that's called. Exactly. You posted about something you know nothing about. You know what that's called? Posting out of ignorance. You realize pretty much everyone in this thread is echoing what I said? Gee, I wonder why that is?

But since you're attempting to look smart, you want an answer from someone who's read every single issue that every one of these characters have appeared in? The team wins easily.

Here Loki says the Destroyer doesn't have the firepower to face the Serpent and would be scrap:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2elfhuw.jpg

I could also post the scan of the Destroyer saying it almost got destroyed by entering Zelia's area of pissed off rage.

Odin without merging with his brothers one shots Serpent by using his sword like a baseball bat:
http://i39.tinypic.com/dfhrhz.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2639ci1.jpg

How does Odin do against Mangog? TERRIFIC!
http://i39.tinypic.com/a5byq0.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/a57vaf.jpg

That arc ended with Mangog laughing at a weakened Odin who weakened himself by resorting to moving all of Asgard instead of dealing with Mangog. And then Odin amping and killing himself in the process to shrink Mangog.

Odin only defeats Mangog due to extremes, or his exotic powers (not unlike him casually freezing the Destroyer armor way easier than he's ever beaten Mangog). Mangog is an Odin level being in raw power though. The Destroyer armor is not unless Odin is empowering it. Couple that with an absolute brute in Kurse, and a Skyfather level Thanos (though obviously not Odin level), and this is simply not fair. There is nothing to be gained in this thread. It's not only bait to fish for low feats for 4 characters h1 hates, but it's spite as well.

Feel free to chime in and point out how great this thread is though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.