The Avengers Vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

The Avengers

Hawkeye
Wonderman
Scarlet Witch classic
Ms.Marvel
Vision
Quicksilver
Hank Pym

Vs

The X-Men

Cyclops
Magneto
Storm
Rogue
Colossus
Iceman
Beast

pym-ftw
Avengers solidly.

Odekahn
Gotta go with the X-men.

Supermex
Originally posted by Odekahn
Gotta go with the X-men.

Why u feel team X this?

pym-ftw
Scott, Marie, Ororo, & even Hank can be dropped by Pietro at the bell.

Then help Clint deal with Bobby.

Pym & Vision beats Piotr.

Carol, Simon, & Wanda beat Eric

Odekahn
Originally posted by Supermex
Why u feel team X this?

I don't think it's an easy win, by any means. I just feel that the X-men have a better group offering in this instance as far as power variety, and with Magneto and Rogue on the same team, there's potential weakness abuse imo. The "no prep" stipulation is also a huge factor here. Not even taking Drake into consideration.

8swords
^^^

aren't we using current versions of the avengers and x-men?( cept for SW). if soo then avengers solidly.

Odekahn
Originally posted by 8swords
^^^

aren't we using current versions of the avengers and x-men?( cept for SW). if soo then avengers solidly.

Seeing as Scarlet Witch has "classic" next to her name, I'd say no we aren't limiting this thread to Marvel Now.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Odekahn
Seeing as Scarlet Witch has "classic" next to her name, I'd say no we aren't limiting this thread to Marvel Now. That only applies to Scarlet Witch.

You might as well arbitrarily take Iceman back to Classic too while we're at it if we assume one character being classic applies to everyone

Odekahn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
That only applies to Scarlet Witch.

You might as well arbitrarily take Iceman back to Classic too while we're at it if we assume one character being classic applies to everyone

Well, technically the classic Iceman did come back. But in regards to the thread, I do see what you are saying. I misread part of his post. Specifically his "cept for SW" part.

jitay
I love the X-men but I gotta say that the avengers take this

Silver_Lantern
x-men but with a good fight

DarkSaint85
Avengers, but not a stomp.

Warlord
avengers

Mshinu
X-Men with Mags, Storm, Iceman and Rogue? They take this.

iscaremonkeys
ms marvel will be a challenge. But X-men have Mag freaking neto

Glorificus
X-men.

iscaremonkeys
1 question. Why is Quicksilver on the avengers?

Odekahn
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
1 question. Why is Quicksilver on the avengers?

Because he was an Avenger before he was a Mutant, and he's for sure more of an Avenger than an X-man. Also, if you are bringing up Quicksilver why not Wanda?

iscaremonkeys
Because Wondas hair doesent flow like silvers

Odekahn
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Because Wondas hair doesent flow like silvers

I mean I guess if that's what you're into. But at least we now know which "monkeys" you're "scaring" lol. #DifferentFolksDifferentStrokes

Bouboumaster
It comes down to Wonderman.
If he's in the mood of putting some feet into some asses, Avengers wins.
If not, well, X-Men stomp.

Warlord
it comes down to what we mean by clasic Wanda.
If it's plain hexes wanda avengers loose, if it's chaos magic wanda after Busiek's run avengers have a great chace of taking this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.