Mace Windu and Depa Bilaba vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
The inventors of Vaapad take on the most devastating foe darkness has ever known. How do they fair.

Yoda gets an additional Shoto to combat the two foes. (He may not need it but there)

How do they fare?

Bonus Scenario: Throw in Sora Bulq

Intrepid37
Hmm... Yoda.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Hmm... Yoda.

And in the bonus scenario?

Intrepid37
Bulq is too slow to be a factor.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Bulq is too slow to be a factor.

He was able to duel with Mace for quite some time though...

Petrus
The three of them would overwhelm Yoda eventually.

However, Depa and Mace... Hmm. I don't know, this one's tough. Probably the duo after a long, hard-fought duel.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
He was able to duel with Mace for quite some time though...
Yoda is faster than Mace though.

Petrus
Yes, but the three are highly accomplished swordsmen, with Windu clearly at the top. I just don't think Yoda would be able to take on three opponents of that caliber simultaneously.

Intrepid37
Simultaneously? No. But Bulq would stand no better against Yoda than Fisto, Tiin or Kolar did against Sidious.

Zett
Yoda in both scenarios.

Yoda was untouchable for Koon, Billaba and Tiin in sparing (Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter). He's faster and much more powerful in the force. Bulq's lack of force defence would make him an easy target for Yoda. I guess that Depa isn't much better.
And Windu isn't as good as Yoda with a lightsaber, and Yoda is much more powerful with the force.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Zett
Yoda in both scenarios.

Yoda was untouchable for Koon, Billaba and Tiin in sparing (Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter). He's faster and much more powerful in the force. Bulq's lack of force defence would make him an easy target for Yoda. I guess that Depa isn't much better.
And Windu isn't as good as Yoda with a lightsaber, and Yoda is much more powerful with the force.

Wow I forgot about the scene in Shadow Hunter. Although, that being said, I am surprised the ROTS novel would have Kenobi saying.

"Someone who beat Tiin, Kolar, Fisto, and Windu is better than both of us combined."

NewGuy01
Kenobi also said he could kill the Emperor. erm

Anyway, Yoda wins in both scenarios.

juyomaster34
Not both scenarios just 1...
Yoda will tire,and when he does with Mace and Depa leading the direct assault,while
Bulq silently takes the indirect assault ....Yoda will either die or lose a limb...

remember how Bulq killed Rancisis w/a little tactic called diversion...
I see Yoda going down the same way...

he will need more than Ataru, he's gonna need Juyo as well... because Ataru alone won't get it..
I see Yoda tiring in the second round and that's when Bulq will strike....Team Vaapad wins.

Zett
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Wow I forgot about the scene in Shadow Hunter. Although, that being said, I am surprised the ROTS novel would have Kenobi saying.

"Someone who beat Tiin, Kolar, Fisto, and Windu is better than both of us combined."

Well, for me, it's hard to believe in Stover's words. His novel has so much BS. And we have to remember, that in his novel Agen and Saesee are killed by surprise. In the movie, they are not.

Or maybe, according to Stover, Agen is a truly beast in sabers (much better then Saesee or Kit), and Sidious was forced to take him as first. I have no idea.

DARTH POWER
Given how Kenobi didn't seem like much help to Skywalker against Dooku, and given Tiin, Fisto and Kolar seemed to be pretty useless help for Mace against Sidious, it's hard to see the likes of Depa (or even Bulq) turning the tide against Yoda.

But then maybe the "useless help" is what turned the tide and effected the results of the One on One's we saw.

Fisto, Tiin and Kolar forced Sidious into a close up Saber Battle with Windu, giving him little to zero chance to use his greater Force powers.
And perhaps Kenobi aided Skywalker for long enough for him to gain enough power to defeat Count Dooku.

juyomaster34
It's not hard to see the likes of Depa or Sora turning any tide. why do you think behind the scenes
that it was agreed to take out Bulq and put Depa in a coma?

3 Vaapad Masters feeding off Sids Dark energy through Vaapad's Super Conducting Loop?
Sids would be dead with either Bulq or Depa falling to the Dark Side?
My money is on Bulq falling first.....

And Bulq is not slow...Vader is slow,and bulky
Bulq let his anger turn to blind rage whenever Tholme was around....
other than that Bulq is fully focused......

I see your point DP,
let's twist it a little....
Mace ,Depa,Bulq vs Sidious

the arresting party is Mace,Depa, and Bulq.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.