Thor and Asura pick their teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Someone will have to play thor and the other asura they will get a list of characters and asura will pick then thor then asura and so on.

WW hulk
superman
Bills (dbz)
SSJG Goku
Dr. strange
Wonder Woman
Super Sonic
Super Silver

ScreamPaste
Asura has an inherent advantage, Thor should be allowed first pick.

The pick order will probably be:

Surfer
Superman
Dr Strange (If all of his feats are allowed)
Wonder Woman
Super Sonic (assuming comics also count?)
WW Hulk
Bills
Goku

Resulting in:

Thor, Surfer, Strange, Sonic and Bills

v.s.

Asura, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hulk and Goku

MooCowofJustice
Pretty much, and with those teams, Thor would be the victor.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Asura has an inherent advantage, Thor should be allowed first pick.

The pick order will probably be:

Surfer
Superman
Wonder Woman
WW Hulk
Bills
Goku

Resulting in:

v.s.

Asura, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hulk and Goku Asura picks first i fliped a coin to decide and why is bills 2nd to last pretty sure he can beat Wonder woman goku could probably to seeing how she is placed in mid herald also they are the original version forms not the american forms.

ScreamPaste
lol, there's no difference between Goku or Bills in Japan v.s. here. If there were you'd hear about it on v.s. forums like this one, OBD, etc.

If Asura gets first pick he wins.

I saw nothing impressive from Bills, and neither he nor Goku showed FTL speed in combat, WW would beat them both.

battlemaster161
lol, there's no difference between Goku or Bills in Japan v.s. here. If there were you'd hear about it on v.s. forums like this one, OBD, etc.

If Asura gets first pick he wins.

I saw nothing impressive from Bills, and neither he nor Goku showed FTL speed in combat, WW would beat them both. Actually did you know in the original version in japan goku lifter 160 tons not 40. did you know it was also in 10x gravity while in weighted clothes before fighting buu. and he was said to have gotten 10x stronger t the end of the buu saga. So ya there is a bit of difference there dont you think.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Actually did you know in the original version in japan goku lifter 160 tons not 40. did you know it was also in 10x gravity while in weighted clothes before fighting buu. and he was said to have gotten 10x stronger t the end of the buu saga. So ya there is a bit of difference there dont you think.

Prove that. Eitherway, 160 tons is still pathetic, and no, not really.

battlemaster161

Prove that. Eitherway, 160 tons is still pathetic, and no, not really. Actually it would be 1600 tons and 16000 at the end of the saga seeing how he was in 10x gravity and im looking for citation ive read the Japanese comics before took me a shit of time to translate though got good at speaking it now though

BloodRain
16,000 tons is still shit compared to the weakest non-DB character here but Strange without magical strength amps.

Surfer
Superman
Wonder Woman
WW Hulk
Bills
Goku

v.s.

Asura, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hulk and Goku I'd put Hulk last on the list. Him vs SS3 Goku is for the most part 40:60 due to range, so a stronger SSG Goku would hold that advantage (unless that convo was about Savage Hulk, not World War), greater with the possible Bills feat.

Thor, Surfer, Strange, Sonic, Goku

V.s

Asura, Superman, Diana, Bills, Hulk

What knowledge do they have though? If they don't know the players full capacity, no prior knowledge, they would most likely pick those who look or seem the most powerful, right?

battlemaster161
Originally posted by BloodRain
16,000 tons is still shit compared to the weakest non-DB character here but Strange without magical strength amps.

I'd put Hulk last on the list. Him vs SS3 Goku is for the most part 40:60 due to range, so a stronger SSG Goku would hold that advantage (unless that convo was about Savage Hulk, not World War), greater with the possible Bills feat.

Thor, Surfer, Strange, Sonic, Goku

V.s

Asura, Superman, Diana, Bills, Hulk

What knowledge do they have though? If they don't know the players full capacity, no prior knowledge, they would most likely pick those who look or seem the most powerful, right? It was 16000 tons in base form this is god form you have to multiply by 50, 8, 4, 2 and im not sure how to multiply on god form.

ScreamPaste
>implying linear scaling

BloodRain
Humour him for a sec, Scream.

BM161, assuming it worked just like that, what number are we left with? (And there is no "8" multiplucation)

ScreamPaste
6 400 000 tons. Woo. Hoo. haermm Even assuming the linear multiplication (lolno) using the actual number we're given, 40 tons, it's 1 600 000.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by BloodRain
Humour him for a sec, Scream.

BM161, assuming it worked just like that, what number are we left with? (And there is no "8" multiplucation) Actually level 2 multiplies level 1 by 8 if you didnt know. I used my calculator turned 16000 tons into 32000000 pounds and in the end got 102400000000 pounds

battlemaster161
6 400 000 tons. Woo. Hoo. haermm Even assuming the linear multiplication (lolno) using the actual number we're given, 40 tons, it's 1 600 000. You see your still going off 40 tons from the american version hell its not even 40 tons either it was in 10x gravity so it was 400 tons in the american version

ScreamPaste
I multiplied by the gravity.

And even then, it's entirely possible that the Kai was including gravity in the weight he added, and he only added 4 tons to Goku. So who knows.

The number we are given is 40. If we use the gravity, it's 400, but you can't just multiply by Super Saiyan levels due to lolinconsistency and no signs of perfect linear powerscaling. Ever. At all.

BloodRain
Ahhh ya dick Scream I was going to jenga hum :<

But yeah look at that number BM161, that is what your numbers would get for SS3 Goku. For SSG we can randomly bump that up to an even 20 mil. Thats what, the weight of two Great Pyramids? Hulk, Diana, Superman, Thor and Asura all have the physical strength to both lift and strike at a far greater level. Minimally Continental for these guys, minimally.

And no, SS2 is a x2, SS3 is x4.

BloodRain
Also yes, citation of 160 tons. Secondly he did this once he transformed into SS1, not base.

Wei Phoenix
Where did Surfer come from?

Sacred 117
I'm wondering that myself. I saw Super Silver, but it somehow became Surfer. erm

Wei Phoenix
It's funny because others quote him and they and go on with the debate like he's here. No one reads the OP!

ScreamPaste
...I oops'd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.