Thanos/Silver Surfer vs WWH/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
No BFR

No Void

Who wins

wolverinos
Thanos wins Void or no Void.

h1a8
Depends on which Sentry

Insane Titan
Bump

Tony Stark
Team SENTRY/WWH FTW

SENTRY>THANOS

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Team SENTRY/WWH FTW

SENTRY>THANOS you do realise Thanos just took 3 Blackbolt screams, 1 point blank and was fine then easily beat down BB

dial J for Josh
Thanos most likely bfrs hulk and turns it into a handicap match against Sentry.

dial J for Josh
Wow I need to really start reading the op. If Thanos is allowed to use his full powerset and utilizes it correctly then it can be of hindrance to hulk. Sentry and surfer will have a great match though. Overall slight edge to team 1.

dynamix
team one.

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes

No he really doesn't. There is no indication that he would solo at this point based on his latest showing. WW Hulk was able to defeat a Black Bolt clone, and Skrulls have been known to copy or create perfect doppelgangers of their elite warriors. Some of them are actually more powerful than the original. WW Hulk was able to take Black Bolt's attack as well and the destruction caused was similar to what Thanos tanked. The damage caused to WW Hulk was also similar to what Thanos tanked as well. There is also no proof that Thanos would be able to control WW Hulk either as he was shown to be highly resistant to TP assault by two very potent Telepaths in the form of Xavier, and Emma Frost, so this avenue of exploit shouldn't even be mentioned here in this thread. BFR would be Thanos' best way of taking out WW Hulk, without it I have not seen anything that Thanos would be able to do that would put WW hulk down. WW Hulk was also not going all out on Black Bolt either, his intent was to capture, and not kill just like Thanos did. The end result was the same. Black Bolt was rendered helpless.

I have never believed that the Silver Surfer could defeat the Sentry based off of how easily Bob defeated Terrax. I have never seen Norrin defeat Terrax with that amount of ease. Thanos does not solo, and his team may even lose this.

Insane Titan
Lol Thanos took far far more than WWH did.

Hulk took 1 whisper , Thanos took 3 screams ....nice try tho

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you do realise Thanos just took 3 Blackbolt screams, 1 point blank and was fine then easily beat down BB

Uhhhhhhhh... Yeah BB was way out of league. BB is a low Herald at his very best. SENTRY would do the same.

Stoic
Lol Thanos took far far more than WWH did.

Hulk took 1 whisper , Thanos took 3 screams ....nice try tho

We don't know how many screams WW Hulk took. The Hulk said that he came there to hear him scream, not to hear him whisper, and the next second banner had him bruised and battered gripped helplessly. I was being generous to Thanos when I said that he took roughly the same amount of damage. Truth be told, the hunk of moon dislodged looked to be far more in terms of real estate damage than what we saw output by the real Black Bolt.

Thanos was bleeding just like Banner, however Banner looked to have been less affected by the barrage due to him getting up without much effort, and leaping back into the fray. Thanos took time to get back to his feet.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
We don't know how many screams WW Hulk took. The Hulk said that he came there to hear him scream, not to hear him whisper, and the next second banner had him bruised and battered gripped helplessly. I was being generous to Thanos when I said that he took roughly the same amount of damage. Truth be told, the hunk of moon dislodged looked to be far more in terms of real estate damage than what we saw output by the real Black Bolt.

Thanos was bleeding just like Banner, however Banner looked to have been less affected by the barrage due to him getting up without much effort, and leaping back into the fray. Thanos took time to get back to his feet. are you serious or just a typical Hulk fan? It's stated Hulk took 1 whisper . The whole while I came here to make you scream was about the pain he was about enflurane on BB and the chunk of moon was a result of Hulks attack.

Thanos took 3 scream not a whisper the first levels Attilian, hell Thanos took the last one point blank then contained it with his hand, your lowball is h1 style

Bouboumaster
Thanos went toe-to-toe with Odin. He would murder Sentry and Hulk and Silver Surfer at the same time.

iceman24567
Thanos solos

carver9
WWH and Thanos goes at it while Surfer defeats Sentry. Team 1 wins with the double team combo.

Mindset
So WWH and Thanos are buttphucking each other while SS fights Sentry?

Estacado
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos solos

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
So WWH and Thanos are buttphucking each other while SS fights Sentry?

Lol.. thumb up

bbrem123
if it is current sentry he might be able to content with thanos. Have not seen enough to decide yet though. SS would get crushed by current sentry though.

Thanos also just took a BB Scream to the face and it had no effect which is some crazyyy shit.

as for now im undecided but obviously leaning towards team one

pym-ftw
Thanos solos all 3

bbrem123
seriously seems like that might be the case

h1a8
Certain Sentry can smoke Thanos
WWH could give Thanos one hell of a fight.

With average sentry team 1 in a stomp.
With conception Sentry, void Sentry, or MM Sentry then team two stomps

Tony Stark
Thanos went toe-to-toe with Odin. He would murder Sentry and Hulk and Silver Surfer at the same time.

no expression

Insane Titan
No Sentry could smoke Thanos at all

Rao Kal El
T1

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would vaporise who the hell he wants.

Do you know who can beat Thanos in this fight?

The answer is F*cking nobody.

janus77

But ... F*cking nobody, isn't in this fight. He's busy F*cking around elsewhere.

And more importantly, there are a few F*cking somebodies here.

It comes down to how fast Surfer dispatches with Sentry. IMO, he's superior to Sentry by some margin, but ... It's Surfer so sad.

Hulk would beat Thanos if Thanos got into a physical tangle, but Thanos is more likely to bfr Hulk once he starts to lose the fight.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by janus77
But ... F*cking nobody, isn't in this fight. He's busy F*cking around elsewhere.

It comes down to how fast Surfer dispatches with Sentry. IMO, he's superior to Sentry by some margin, but ... It's Surfer so sad.

Hulk would beat Thanos if Thanos got into a physical tangle, but Thanos is more likely to bfr Hulk once he starts to lose the fight.

Thanos would murder a bunch of Hulk

bbrem123
what is this shit...thanos physically murders high herald on the reg.

My only concern is current sentry just because he koed thor with no effort at all

Tony Stark
Originally posted by janus77

Bro... I know you're repping SS and all but, as scary as it sounds SS is by far the weak link in this pairing. Current SENTRY is DSENTRY and there is absolutely a 0% chance that SS is EVER beating him. You saying that SS (who is one of my favs too) is SENTRYs superior by some margin is superior lunacy.

Again, Team 2 in a rout.

Batman-Prime
Team 1

h1a8
No Sentry could smoke Thanos at all

MM Sentry would
Sentry at his conception would (Terrax Sentry, Genis Sentry, stalemate Galactus Sentry)

h1a8

Thanos can't vaporize Thor for crying out loud let alone Sentry at his peak levels. Sentry at high levels would stomp Thanos.

eaebiakuya
WWH is a non factor. Any of team 1 could beat him easily.

Most of versions of Sentry lose,. The best version ( MM arc) could win...

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
what is this shit...thanos physically murders high herald on the reg.

My only concern is current sentry just because he koed thor with no effort at all No he doesn't. Also many high heralds would give him a good fight. Some will even win (like Superman). Sentry at peak is on another level and will stomp Thanos in no time.

Angel Watching
Thanos/Silver Surfer

Stoic
Thanos did nothing to Black Bolt that WW Hulk would not have been able to, nor did he survive anything that WW Hulk wouldn't have either. Thanos actually took time to get up from the debris, wheras the Hulk didn't take any at all. Thanos took three blasts which shows that the Hulk was simply in better condition at that poiint, and was able to leap at him before BB could release another shout. Then again his defeat was off panel, and the Hulk may have taken more than a mere 3 shouts. This at least show me once aand for all that if Thanos is on about the same power level as WW Hulk was on, WB Hulk was far above him.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
MM Sentry would
Sentry at his conception would (Terrax Sentry, Genis Sentry, stalemate Galactus Sentry) mm sentry wouldn't do crap as Thanos has resisted greater molecular manip than that.

lol wot Genis is nothing to Thanos as shown on panel .

Show me this stalemate of Galactus on panel and not the hyperbole by Spider-Man that no one on else say but him

eaebiakuya
Thanos did nothing to Black Bolt that WW Hulk would not have been able to, nor did he survive anything that WW Hulk wouldn't have either. Thanos actually took time to get up from the debris, wheras the Hulk didn't take any at all. Thanos took three blasts which shows that the Hulk was simply in better condition at that poiint, and was able to leap at him before BB could release another shout. Then again his defeat was off panel, and the Hulk may have taken more than a mere 3 shouts. This at least show me once aand for all that if Thanos is on about the same power level as WW Hulk was on, WB Hulk was far above him.

1 - Skrull BLack Bolt is not Black Bolt

2 - Skrull Black Bolt turned his back to WWH. Black Bolt never did that against Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
1 - Skrull BLack Bolt is not Black Bolt

2 - Skrull Black Bolt turned his back to WWH. Black Bolt never did that against Thanos.

1. The Skrull was a perfect copy, and may hve been more powerful than the original, judging by the destruction caused in comparison to the true BB v Thanos battle. It would be cool if people including you would not attempt to discredit the showing.

2. We did not see the entire battle, it was an off panel fight. Did you know that WW Hulk, and WB Hulk are the same character? The forum Mods just made sure that he would not be able to reach WB levels if not specified in the OP. I wonder what would happen if we took the governor off and allowed the Hulk to go WB? Oh I know, people would attempt to discredit it.

the Darkone
Team 1 wins period.

Sentry defeat a limited MM if anybody truly read the story, MM restricted his powers after he defeated the Beyonder during their battle they warped the multi-verse and almost caused it to collapse on itself. MM was talking to himself, he wanted to get caught he wanted to be punished, his powers where limited. Sentry defeated MM who was below cube being, sky father levels he wasn't even trans if you look at the FF story MM restricted himself.

At top of their game Thanos would rage stomp Sentry and his over hyped a$$; plus Thanos is one of the best at prepping, Thanos is his superior.

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Team 1 wins period.

Sentry defeat a limited MM if anybody truly read the story, MM restricted his powers after he defeated the Beyonder during their battle they warped the multi-verse and almost caused it to collapse on itself. MM was talking to himself, he wanted to get caught he wanted to be punished, his powers where limited. Sentry defeated MM who was below cube being, sky father levels he wasn't even trans if you look at the FF story MM restricted himself.

At top of their game Thanos would rage stomp Sentry and his over hyped a$$; plus Thanos is one of the best at prepping, Thanos is his superior.

There is no prep involved. Please show me where it stated that Owen was jobbing because he appeared to be surprised that Bob turned the tables on him. Why in the world does Bob have to battle Thanos when he would likely counter the Surfer due to Thanos being land locked with the Hulk? it would more likely be that Thanos would have to contend with Banner, and Banner would have no reason to hold back like he did in New York.

I find it highly suspect that when Thanos does anything, that this forum swoons, but whenever another character performs a similar or even greater feat, the first thing that people attempt to do is discredit it, by bringing up anything to lessen the feat. I didn't see Thanos rocking large sections of the moon with mere footfalls while trying his best to hold back.

I have also never seen the Surfer break Terrax with the ease that Bob dealt with him, and yet from your post he is over-hyped? Excuse me?

bbrem123
giving wwh wayyyy to much credit here. Should not be compared to thanos ever...just saying

Thanos is beyond SS and WWH easy. Current sentry not so sure

quanchi112
Thanos did nothing to Black Bolt that WW Hulk would not have been able to, nor did he survive anything that WW Hulk wouldn't have either. Thanos actually took time to get up from the debris, wheras the Hulk didn't take any at all. Thanos took three blasts which shows that the Hulk was simply in better condition at that poiint, and was able to leap at him before BB could release another shout. Then again his defeat was off panel, and the Hulk may have taken more than a mere 3 shouts. This at least show me once aand for all that if Thanos is on about the same power level as WW Hulk was on, WB Hulk was far above him. This is just awful. BB never did this to the hulk. Hulk can't take what Thanos did. Get off it. Thanos has always been on another level despite your cherry picking of feats.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is just awful. BB never did this to the hulk. Hulk can't take what Thanos did. Get off it. Thanos has always been on another level despite your cherry picking of feats.

Bullshyt

Stoic
Originally posted by bbrem123
giving wwh wayyyy to much credit here. Should not be compared to thanos ever...just saying

Thanos is beyond SS and WWH easy. Current sentry not so sure

Based on taking 3 shouts of an unknown magnitude? This is what you are basing this on? The current Hulk was able to tank forces capable of liquefying adamantium. What did BB's voice affect of that strength when he was shouting at Thanos? You're taking one showing, and swooning over it while ignoring feats of similar or better glory. There are people on this forum that attempted to turn a horrible showing of Thanos into the greatest feat (Drax bombing him into bones for one). When it comes to Thanos there is simply no one willing to take a deeper look.

Even the BB Skrull vs WW Hulk feat was given more than was shown on panel. It's ridiculous. When did Thanos cause the asphalt to turn into tidal waves from a footfall that also nearly sank the Eastern seaboard during his encounter with BB? I saw Thanos slowly rise to his feet after the first assault, I saw WW Hulk leap at BB after the assault. How is there a huge difference in the two showings?

quanchi112
Bullshyt When did Hulk ever tank the real BB voice ?

celeyhyga17
Lol what?

Smokin da gud shiet huh? smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol what?

Smokin da gud shiet huh? smokin' Deep down he knows Thanos is on another level. It isn't even close.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol what?

Smokin da gud shiet huh? smokin'

lol.

Hrungr
Just wanted to touch on this briefly as most seem to have forgotten what happened during WWH. The battle with Black Bolt was discussed and it was mentioned that BB blew a chunk off the moon *the size of Rhode Island* in his fight with the Hulk. I can find the relevant scan if somebody wants.

Stoic
Quanchi you think Thanos could take Galactus, so there is no helping you when it comes to this topic.

Celey you don't really like the Hulk, and have given characters far less than him the win over him. You guys that claim to be objective should go through your comics and look at both feats in comparison. I won't repeat myself again about Skrull's and how they often create more powerful copies of themselves than the originals. The destruction left on the moon from the WW Hulk vs BB (clone) was greater than the BB vs Thanos battle. WW Hulk bled from the attack, but so did Thanos after the first assault.

Neither were put down, so how is it that people are saying that one feat is better than the other? In one corner people swoon over Thanos, and in the other, people try their utmost to discredit the Hulk's showing.

quanchi112
Quanchi you think Thanos could take Galactus, so there is no helping you when it comes to this topic.

Celey you don't really like the Hulk, and have given characters far less than him the win over him. You guys that claim to be objective should go through your comics and look at both feats in comparison. I won't repeat myself again about Skrull's and how they often create more powerful copies of themselves than the originals. The destruction left on the moon from the WW Hulk vs BB (clone) was greater than the BB vs Thanos battle. WW Hulk bled from the attack, but so did Thanos after the first assault.

Neither were put down, so how is it that people are saying that one feat is better than the other? In one corner people swoon over Thanos, and in the other, people try their utmost to discredit the Hulk's showing. Quit talking about irrelevant details which have nothing to do with this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.