The Godd@mned Batman vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Godd@mned Batman and Thanos have a showdown in a game of Street Fighter 4...

Batman has Ryu, Thanos has Dan...

Who wins?

dial J for Josh
Batman stomps. And I am not trolling I am serious. Not only does batman have the mental capacity and execution that is needed to use ryu at a high level. But he would most likely stomp due to the fact that Dan is one of the worst characters in the game. So Thanos would automatically be at a disadvantage. I would know this because I play ssf4 competitively. Supposedly Dan is going to get buffed in the next iteration of street fighter coming up next year.

Omega Vision
Umm...Ryu.

Thanos strikes me as a buttonmasher anyway.

pym-ftw
What is this? Moved on from adamantium weapons?

deathslash
Let me get this straight, you gave Batman (the man that has a spectacular memorization capability, incredible intelligence level, nearly unsurpassed timing and execution) one of the best characters in all of Street Fighter history (Ryu) and you gave Thanos one of the least impressive characters in the game (Dan). What were you thinking?

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by deathslash
Let me get this straight, you gave Batman (the man that has a spectacular memorization capability, incredible intelligence level, nearly unsurpassed timing and execution) one of the best characters in all of Street Fighter history (Ryu) and you gave Thanos one of the least impressive characters in the game (Dan). What were you thinking?

Well to be fair ryu isn't great in ssf4 he is mid tier at best and has alot of bad matchups , but he is still a far better character than Dan. But Dan is still a very viable character and can win against great characters depending on if the player is skilled enough.

Odekahn
Thanos' chances of fat-fingering or completely destroying the controller, unintentionally at that, are ridiculously high.

deathslash
Originally posted by Odekahn
Not to mention, Thanos' chances of fat-fingering or completely destroying the controller, unintentionally at that, are ridiculously high. Thanos gets upset and accidentally breaks his controller and throws the TV through the window in a fit of rage.
Batman: "This is why we can't have nice things!"

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What is this? Moved on from adamantium weapons?
LMFAO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.