Group of Black Women beat up pregnant White Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I am so angry just while typing this, that my blood pressure is way up. Don't know if anyone has seen it, but my friend sent me a link of this savage attack of a helpless pregnant white woman by these ghetto black women.

From what I have read plus my friend stated, the woman had hit one of the women with a lock or something, plus it appears she had slept with the boyfriend of one of them. Even so this attack was savage. They even swiped her shoes for f**ks sake!!! and she is f**king pregnant.

I hate ghetto hood rats with a passion. I have said yes I am mixed, but this shyt by these ghetto black women give me and any other person who is mixed or black a horrible name. Notice the beastly overweight tranny in the video. Shyt like this makes me want to kill somebody. Just see and judge for yourselfs.

http://vimeo.com/60930537

Oliver North
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I hate ghetto hood rats with a passion. I have said yes I am mixed, but this shyt by these ghetto black women give me and any other person who is mixed or black a horrible name. Notice the beastly overweight tranny in the video. Shyt like this makes me want to kill somebody. Just see and judge for yourselfs.

wow...

P-Geyser
Dude if you could see my face right now..I hope these dragon bitches get killed.

dadudemon
I don't think that fat one was a transvestite. I think it was just a very very masculine black lady.

Raisen
Jumping a pregnant woman is horrible; but pregnant women shouldn't go around hitting people with padlocks either. Maybe that video should be shown first.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raisen
Jumping a pregnant woman is horrible; but pregnant women shouldn't go around hitting people with padlocks either. Maybe that video should be shown first.

If she cared about her unborn child, she'd be avoiding conflicts with street thugs. She clearly doesn't care.

Symmetric Chaos
Woman sleeps with your boyfriend and hits you over the head with a lock. In response you steal her shoes. I never really understood inner city violence until today.

Dolos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Woman sleeps with your boyfriend and hits you over the head with a lock. In response you steal her shoes. I never really understood inner city violence until today. Mind control.

P-Geyser
What I am wondering is what happened to the poor girl at the end. I imagine she lost her baby mad

There is no such thing as 1 on 1 anymore(as we all know) if she got phucked by one of the ghetto hood rats, that's another story but have everyone kick her in the face and head CMON NOW!

Tzeentch._
lol.

Lord Lucien
Shyt like this makes me want to kill somebody. Can it... can it be yourself? Like that would just be super awesome of you if you did that.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can it... can it be yourself? Like that would just be super awesome of you if you did that.

:like:

Dolos
Can it... can it be yourself? Like that would just be super awesome of you if you did that.

53FXLNGy7KE

The vertigo that kills you is better than a heroine rush, especially if you've a strong body like I do and 1 in a million that's well-suited for crazy high G forces.

If I don't get what I want, I will have to at least throw away my fortune on one of these things before I grow too old to **** and my T levels start dropping.

P-Geyser

Never saying anything about it being super awesome hotshot. Just letting my emotions get the best of me after seeing the footage that's all.

ArtificialGlory
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Woman-power_emblem.svg/200px-Woman-power_emblem.svg.png

iscaremonkeys
Justice was served in the snow. I don't agree with hitting pregnant women But come on.....a padlock

focus4chumps
...and thats how abortions are done in the ghetto

Mindset
Never saying anything about it being super awesome hotshot. Just letting my emotions get the best of me after seeing the footage that's all. lol hotshot

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Mindset
lol hotshot

Dude I sent you a pm awhile ago. What happened?

Robtard
I am so angry just while typing this, that my blood pressure is way up. Don't know if anyone has seen it, but my friend sent me a link of this savage attack of a helpless pregnant white woman by these ghetto black women.

From what I have read plus my friend stated, the woman had hit one of the women with a lock or something, plus it appears she had slept with the boyfriend of one of them. Even so this attack was savage. They even swiped her shoes for f**ks sake!!! and she is f**king pregnant.

Lol, black people

Mindset
Dude I sent you a pm awhile ago. What happened? I don't check my pm's.

Mindship
Originally posted by Dolos
53FXLNGy7KE My speed. thumb up
If it were real, I'd be a puke comet leaving a helluva trail.

As for the incident: reminds me of some of the teens I've worked with.

StyleTime
So like....what was the significance of their race again?

Would this have been less bad if it was a group of White women beating up another White woman or something?

Dolos
Originally posted by Mindship
My speed. thumb up

As for the incident: reminds me of some of the teens I've worked with. You know all your major organs would fail after the drop and into the loops, right? Oxygen literally being sucked out of them, followed by the organs hemorrhaging and subsequently failing. Euphoric death.

You see, the Gods and Titans want you guys to put on a miserable, sometimes pleasant if you get the lucky role, show for them. It's all about the theater unless I exorcise them out of your mind via the influence of hypnagogic hallucinatory suggestion. Since my rage isn't controlled or continuously sustainable enough to expel the demons of doubt from my own mind yet, the majority of people should go away, taking away the misery roles and depriving them of their depraved theater.

Mindship
Originally posted by Dolos
Euphoric death. If it's quick, fine. I hate being nauseous (it's even a tricky word to spell).

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't check my pm's.

Ah gotcha.

P-Geyser
My speed. thumb up

As for the incident: reminds me of some of the teens I've worked with.

Just curious you worked at an afterschool or something? I use to work at a teen program and they did nothing to this extreme.

Dolos
If it's quick, fine. I hate being nauseous (it's even a tricky word to spell). The drop doesn't give you time to get nauseous, you bypass that phase. You're free falling at just under the coaster's terminal velocity at the end of the acceleration before you hit the loops that finish your (most probably incapacitated) self off.

Mindship
Just curious you worked at an afterschool or something? I use to work at a teen program and they did nothing to this extreme. I'm a psychologist for the NYC public high schools. There are gangs. Students have been killed.

P-Geyser
I'm a psychologist for the NYC public high schools. There are gangs. Students have been killed.

Jesus. I am also in NYC and the center that I use to work for, was surrounded by the projects. A lot of stuff went down, but not as hardcore as your situation. Is there a lot of stress dealing with your job if you don't mind me asking?

Mindship
Jesus. I am also in NYC and the center that I use to work for, was surrounded by the projects. A lot of stuff went down, but not as hardcore as your situation. Is there a lot of stress dealing with your job if you don't mind me asking? Fortunately the bad times are not that frequent (school year 2011-2012 was the worst: 3 deaths). And as stressful as those moments are, I treasure them (if that can be said properly at all in this context), because unlike the bulk of what I do -- assembly-line style psychoeducational testing -- those moments when I'm with the students coping with these incidents: those are "real" moments, if you know what I mean. I also take it as a challenge when I can "connect" with a gangbanger. I'm happy to say, only a small handful are as badass as they want everyone to think they are. Mostly, these are kids starving for respect, and some, unfortunately, make very bad decisions.

Truthfully, the most stress comes from the Powers That Be (and Thank God one of them will be out of office soon) regarding compliance with state and Federal law regarding timely evaluations. Quality goes out the window. All that matters to them is what looks good on paper.

dadudemon
I'm a psychologist for the NYC public high schools. There are gangs. Students have been killed.

Why did I not know this? I think you told me before and I just forgot.

That's pretty cool. I am sure you have stories. You should do an AMA on reddit.

Mindship
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's pretty cool. I am sure you have stories. Mostly it's that assembly-line testing. But when shik gets heavy...I find it's a good grounding from all that transcendental musing I sometimes float around in.

Bardock42
I live in an affluent area of Germany, everything's safe here, w00

heru
Them being black should have nothing to do with it. The act of violence should be the main focus.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by heru
Them being black should have nothing to do with it. The act of violence should be the main focus.
This

Also shes no innocent victim. Unless homewrecking and maiming people counts as innocent

In other words **** all these hoes im going to play ttt2 laterz

Raisen
they never hit her in her stomach.

siriuswriter
@ P-geyser : If you could stop saying "ghetto hood rats," I'd be extremely happy.

Jessica Tandy

I think we should just get rid of all women.

Shakyamunison
I'm getting a warm sock feeling.

Jessica Tandy
I'm a sock because I think the guy that started the thread is silly and childish?

lil bitchiness
No, their 'race' shouldn't play a role, however if those were white women beating a black woman, it would no longer be just 'violence' but a racially motivated crime, regardless of what was done before. And racial violence is significantly different and more grievous in American jurisprudence if the attacker is white and victim is black.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jessica Tandy
I'm a sock because I think the guy that started the thread is silly and childish?

Maybe it was what you said. We all think he is silly.

Jessica Tandy
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
No, their 'race' shouldn't play a role, however if those were white women beating a black woman, it would no longer be just 'violence' but a racially motivated crime, regardless of what was done before. And racial violence is significantly different and more grievous in American jurisprudence if the attacker is white and victim is black.

Why do you say that?

lil bitchiness
Because it's the truth. Given, majority crime against black people are done by black people anyway, however, should white people attack black people for any reason, the reason immediately becomes invalid and the attack is racial. When it is the other way around, then all sorts of motives behind black attacking white are considered. This is just the reality in the US.

BackFire
murica.

ArtificialGlory
I, for one, blame white people and the Patriarchy.

Jessica Tandy
Because it's the truth. Given, majority crime against black people are done by black people anyway, however, should white people attack black people for any reason, the reason immediately becomes invalid and the attack is racial. When it is the other way around, then all sorts of motives behind black attacking white are considered. This is just the reality in the US.

Just because conservatives define any debate in the so-called liberal media doesn't mean all black on white crime is swept under the reverse racism rug. I'm fairly certain 99% of all crime has nothing to do with race and factually goes unnoticed by either perspective.

red g jacks
Because it's the truth. Given, majority crime against black people are done by black people anyway, however, should white people attack black people for any reason, the reason immediately becomes invalid and the attack is racial. When it is the other way around, then all sorts of motives behind black attacking white are considered. This is just the reality in the US. this has not been my experience. there might be some highly publicized examples but i don't think it's some sort of everyday thing.

Stealth Moose
Just because conservatives define any debate in the so-called liberal media doesn't mean all black on white crime is swept under the reverse racism rug. I'm fairly certain 99% of all crime has nothing to do with race and factually goes unnoticed by either perspective.

http://www.superiorsilkscreen.com/17-63-thickbox/53-percent-of-statistics-are-made-up.jpg

Any news which makes it to the cable news channels typically ends up getting spin and that usually involves racism if the perp is white and the victim black. The reverse is rarely if ever brought up; that a white person is the victim of a race-motivated attack, although that's not to say it's entirely omitted. Just extremely rare because it's not interesting and doesn't fan the fires.

BackFire
I heard it was 58% of all stats.

But it's true, it's very rare for black on white crime to be labeled as racially motivated. Look no further than the recent rash of these "knockout game" crimes. People are very hesitant to label them as racially motivated even though it's very possible that they often are.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by BackFire
I heard it was 58% of all stats.

But it's true, it's very rare for black on white crime to be labeled as racially motivated. Look no further than the recent rash of these "knockout game" crimes. People are very hesitant to label them as racially motivated even though it's very possible that they often are.

I remember those being showcased on Fox News which I was watching since I was at my grandparents' house. THE END IS NIGH.

BackFire
That brings up the opposite problem on the spectrum - those who are pathetically desperate to label every crime that they can as racially motivated, as those on Fox News are. It's important to remember that it is notoriously very difficult to really gauge a person's motivation much of the time.

Honestly, I don't think it should matter all that much. Malicious intent is what should matter, if that malicious intent is inspired by racism or just because the perpetrator is an angry dipshit, the punishment should be the same.

Stealth Moose
Yep. Of course, some states already have hate crime clauses in the books. New Jersey, for one. It adds usually additional sentencing on top of whatever the default is, making hate crimes singled out for whatever purpose.

lil bitchiness

Feel free to put forward examples where the black attackers on white victims has been labelled and understood as racially motivated. Almost every crime involving a white attacker on black is labelled racist.

Do provide us with news articles where black assailant has harmed a white person and racial prejudice has been brought into question.

Raisen
the pendulum has swung. whitey gonna pay now. things may reach equilibrium in 50 years or so.

Shakyamunison
the pendulum has swung. whitey gonna pay now. things may reach equilibrium in 50 years or so.

This kind of thing only makes the pendulum swing more. "I will revenge my ancestors" is the cry from the future.

Stealth Moose

Revenge and hate basically perpetuate the circle, so I don't know what kind of equilibrium you're talking about here.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Revenge and hate basically perpetuate the circle, so I don't know what kind of equilibrium you're talking about here.

Should we legalize slavery as long as it is only white slavery?

lil bitchiness

Self-pity is revolting.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Should we legalize slavery as long as it is only white slavery?

At some point in history and still ongoing in some parts of the world, nearly every ethnic group (or if you want to be anthropologically dense, every "color"wink has either been enslaved or enslaved someone else. It should not be forgotten or taken lightly. However, at the same time it shouldn't be used as a blank check to avenge one's self or one's ancestors and create more injustice, discrimination, or violence.

You know, a lot of people advocate MLK Jr. for his wisdom, but hardly anyone takes note:

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-returning-violence-for-violence-multiplies-violence-adding-deeper-darkness-to-a-night-already-martin-luther-king-jr-284208.jpg

Shakyamunison
@Stealth Moose Good quote

Raisen
people seem to be taking my last comment semi-seriously.

Scythe
Typical day in Compton.

Shakyamunison
people seem to be taking my last comment semi-seriously.

How many emoticons did you use? stick out tongue big grin cool eek! laughing out loud

P-Geyser

Excuse me? who the f**k is being childish and silly? please.

Originally posted by heru

You are right. I apoligize for that.

Originally posted by siriuswriter
@ P-geyser : If you could stop saying "ghetto hood rats," I'd be extremely happy.

I apoligize dude. Yes I will try to control myself.

Maybe it was what you said. We all think he is silly.

Excuse me? Who are you? I said and admitted that I let this video get to me and overreacted. I guess I should have given it a thumbs up.

I agree with this statement.

I don't know if anyone here know's of a guy named Tommy Sotomayor. He has A LOT of video's posted on youtube, and has his own site. A lot of his criticism, is on the black community and he is black. He posted his reaction on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxy8x2AswjA

Thoughts?

StyleTime
Feel free to put forward examples where the black attackers on white victims has been labelled and understood as racially motivated. Almost every crime involving a white attacker on black is labelled racist.

Do provide us with news articles where black assailant has harmed a white person and racial prejudice has been brought into question.
Hadn't really visited this thread since my last post, so this is kinda late but.....

http://newsone.com/2736534/lashawn-marten-union-square/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/alton-hayes-trayvon-martin_n_1447295.html

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/Sep/17/hate-crime-arrest-after-attempted-robbery/

Black people get charged with hate crimes too. Marten even made the standard "But I'm not racist" remarks like everyone else.

Shakyamunison
Excuse me? Who are you? I said and admitted that I let this video get to me and overreacted. I guess I should have given it a thumbs up.

I posted that on the Nov 25th and you didn't reply until Dec 1st.

There is no excuse for you, and who I am is none of your business.

P-Geyser
I posted that on the Nov 25th and you didn't reply until Dec 1st.

There is no excuse for you, and who I am is none of your business.

Oh ok so I am to post as soon as YOU respond? gotcha. You made it your business to insult me.

Shakyamunison
Oh ok so I am to post as soon as YOU respond? gotcha. You made it your business to insult me.

Insult you?! I never insulted you. You didn't even understand what I was saying. Go away.

P-Geyser
Insult you?! I never insulted you. You didn't even understand what I was saying. Go away.

Then what were you saying? and go away?!...really.

Shakyamunison
Then what were you saying? and go away?!...really.

That was a week ago. Start a new conversation.

P-Geyser
That was a week ago. Start a new conversation.

Way to not answer the question.

Shakyamunison
Way to not answer the question.

Dude! Last I checked this thread is not about you. Get over yourself already.

Oneness

Watched the video. Yea that is tragic, it's rough out there. Don't really have much else to say about it.

Raisen
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hadn't really visited this thread since my last post, so this is kinda late but.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/alton-hayes-trayvon-martin_n_1447295.html

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/Sep/17/hate-crime-arrest-after-attempted-robbery/

Black people get charged with hate crimes too. Marten even made the standard "But I'm not racist" remarks like everyone else.

you found three cases. which are years apart and geographically in different areas.
lol, this proves how rare it is.
also, in each of these cases it was such an obvious hate crime...the assailants admitted it or were witnessed spewing racial slurs.

that's the difference.
like the George Zimmerman case, any white on black crime will be looked through the race lens even without any evidence of it. how fair is that?

StyleTime
you found three cases. which are years apart and geographically in different areas.
lol, this proves how rare it is.
also, in each of these cases it was such an obvious hate crime...the assailants admitted it or were witnessed spewing racial slurs.

that's the difference.
like the George Zimmerman case, any white on black crime will be looked through the race lens even without any evidence of it. how fair is that?
Articles were requested. I obliged.

In simple terms, there is a historical context in which these things occur. It's quite understandable that people would wonder "hmm...was this a racist occurrence?" considering our(American) history is so full of them.

lil bitchiness

As already mentioned, this isn't racial prejudice being brought into question, this is them admitting to racial prejudice.

One guy yelled he was going to punch the first white man he saw. He actually announced to the world what he'll do. The other guy admitted he went to harm someone of different colour because he was upset about a court case in Florida.

That's clearly not what was implied not does it prove a point.

Secondly, this whole 'our American history' reeks of American exceptionalism. We're all oversaturated with Americans telling us how much of an exception their slaves were. Considering that only around 5% of African slaves were sent to North America, nobody gives a rat's ass about what happened to the other 95% who ended up in South and Central America and West Indies, about their plight, horrible treatment nor their conditions today.

Stealth Moose
As already mentioned, this isn't racial prejudice being brought into question, this is them admitting to racial prejudice.

One guy yelled he was going to punch the first white man he saw. He actually announced to the world what he'll do. The other guy admitted he went to harm someone of different colour because he was upset about a court case in Florida.

Secondly, this whole 'our American history' reeks of American exceptionalism. We're all oversaturated with Americans telling us how much of an exception their slaves were. Considering that only around 5% of African slaves were sent to North America, nobody gives a rat's ass about what happened to the other 95% who ended up in South and Central America and West Indies, about their plight, horrible treatment nor their conditions today.

Clearly, they need more advocate rights groups and Oscar and Emmy winning movies made about them.

But good points.

BackFire
Speaking purely about films/books/TV shows about slavery in America, there is something inherently interesting and unique, from a narrative standpoint, about America's history of slavery compared to others. And that is that America was a country explicitly founded on the principals of freedom and liberty and inalienable rights, and while preaching these ideals to the world we were stripping them away from an entire group of people. That innate hypocrisy makes for potentially very thematically interesting and rich narratives, which I believe is why there are so many films/etc about American slavery as opposed slavery in other lands. That, and of course most of them are made specifically for American audiences.

But even then, it took until this year and 12 Years a Slave to have a genuinely great film that's really, truly about slavery. One of the things makes that film so great is that it doesn't try to say "Look how horrible American slavery was", it says "look how horrible slavery is" and simply uses American slavery as an avenue to explore themes and ideas that are universal to all forms of slavery - which is something that's never been done before, here.

Everyone should go see 12 Years a Slave, is what I'm getting at.

dadudemon

K. Will do.

The short little bit of Django I watched, however, I loved. I have yet to see that whole film.

How does that compare (keep in mind, my favorite movies are very well written revenge flicks).

BackFire
It's completely different. It's like comparing Inglorious Basterds to Schindler's List. They both take completely different approaches.

Many will like Django more because it's more "enjoyable" than 12 Years a Slave and makes slavery more digestible by way of its use of exploitation to soften the topic.

12 Years a Slave, on the other hand, plumbs the depths of human misery, evil and despair and is really about the psychological, physical and emotional horrors of slavery and fearlessly gazes at this aspect of slavery more than any other film ever has.

This is one of the reasons I'm really rooting for this film to win Best Picture this year - not only is it blatantly the best film of the year, but if it were to win, you could make the argument that it would have been the first horror film ever to win.

Robtard
Agreed, I don't remember almost wincing during Django.

StyleTime

Uh... I guess. Either way, context and stuff.

That's odd that you feel that way, considering you framed this in an American context yourself. I merely explained that context, and wasn't referencing slaves specifically. Racism extends beyond the slavery era.
If you'd like to discuss racism in other countries, you have my support. I didn't focus on America out of the blue though.

Stealth Moose
Speaking purely about films/books/TV shows about slavery in America, there is something inherently interesting and unique, from a narrative standpoint, about America's history of slavery compared to others. And that is that America was a country explicitly founded on the principals of freedom and liberty and inalienable rights, and while preaching these ideals to the world we were stripping them away from an entire group of people. That innate hypocrisy makes for potentially very thematically interesting and rich narratives, which I believe is why there are so many films/etc about American slavery as opposed slavery in other lands. That, and of course most of them are made specifically for American audiences.

But even then, it took until this year and 12 Years a Slave to have a genuinely great film that's really, truly about slavery. One of the things makes that film so great is that it doesn't try to say "Look how horrible American slavery was", it says "look how horrible slavery is" and simply uses American slavery as an avenue to explore themes and ideas that are universal to all forms of slavery - which is something that's never been done before, here.

First Bardock and Apple, now you and Steve McQueen?

Lord Lucien
Everyone should go see 12 Years a Slave, is what I'm getting at. FXl16LpHsfM

BackFire
First Bardock and Apple, now you and Steve McQueen?

The difference here is that Steve McQueen isn't shit.

Robtard
Ha, take that Steve Jobs' corpse.

Robtard

Those other slaves got their 40 acres and a llama.

Stealth Moose
The difference here is that Steve McQueen isn't shit.

thumb up

P-Geyser

I have seen the previews last time I was at the movies. I actually read mixed reviews in a local paper(not kidding). Would you suggest that it's a must see in theartes right away, or wait for video. Going to the movies itself is a hassle(sighs)

Dude! Last I checked this thread is not about you. Get over yourself already.

Did not say it was about me! I asked you a question, and YOU wont respond(thumbs up)

Originally posted by Oneness
Watched the video. Yea that is tragic, it's rough out there. Don't really have much else to say about it.

The thing that bother's me, is that there was no update to this video. I see some people make jokes, but damn they could have killed her. I swear you could see they kicked her in the head so hard, she nearly rocked. I am wondering if she lost her baby sad

Shakyamunison
...Did not say it was about me! I asked you a question, and YOU wont respond(thumbs up)...

In what was does your question have to do with the topic? It doesn't, so no.

I can't believe you are trying to derail your own thread.

BackFire
P-Geyser - Whether it's must see in theaters is really personal preference. For me it was, I was really enticed by what I'd heard and it was a very interesting experience to see a film like that in theaters for me. I suggest you read up on it and decide for yourself.

P-Geyser
In what was does your question have to do with the topic? It doesn't, so no.

I can't believe you are trying to derail your own thread.

Derail my own thread by asking you a question?! I like how you just won't answer, and then tell me to "go away" and "get over myself"..jesus.

Shakyamunison
Derail my own thread by asking you a question?! I like how you just won't answer, and then tell me to "go away" and "get over myself"..jesus.

Dude, get over whatever it is that you are talking about. It was last month. I don't even remember what it was you were talking about, and don't tell me, I don't care. Leave me alone, and talk to someone else.

P-Geyser
P-Geyser - Whether it's must see in theaters is really personal preference. For me it was, I was really enticed by what I'd heard and it was a very interesting experience to see a film like that in theaters for me. I suggest you read up on it and decide for yourself.

Okay...Thanks man. Last film I saw in the theaters, was The Butler with Forrest Whitaker(which was great) From watching the previews on 12 year's a slave, it looks like it will grab a lot of emotion's out of the viewer. I know from the previews, The main character was free and by horrible luck, he was captured to become a slave sad

I asked about the theater's, because here in N.Y.C. people like to go to the movies to chat and text during the entire movie, and what's worse bring their infants. thumb down

P-Geyser
Dude, get over whatever it is that you are talking about. It was last month. I don't even remember what it was you were talking about, and don't tell me, I don't care. Leave me alone, and talk to someone else.

Fine then stfu and stop replying and we will LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!

KingD19

Not gonna lie. I'm 23 years old and at parts of that movie I couldn't help but cry.

Shakyamunison

What a child.

P-Geyser
What a child.

What a duesch.

Lord Lucien
No, you really are a child.

P-Geyser
May I ask you why you stated that? sad

Lord Lucien
Kay, I'm gonna ignore your PM since it's the same question anyway. Anyone who responds to anyone like this:

is best described as a child. If you can't see why that is... then the point still stands.

NemeBro
You're all kind of stupid to be honest.

Except Backfire. He's okay. thumb up

BackFire
Okay...Thanks man. Last film I saw in the theaters, was The Butler with Forrest Whitaker(which was great) From watching the previews on 12 year's a slave, it looks like it will grab a lot of emotion's out of the viewer. I know from the previews, The main character was free and by horrible luck, he was captured to become a slave sad

I asked about the theater's, because here in N.Y.C. people like to go to the movies to chat and text during the entire movie, and what's worse bring their infants. thumb down

I hear you, but this isn't really the kind of movie that will attract that crowd, I hope. It does wretch a lot of emotions out of the viewer though, I honestly felt pretty much emotionally gutted afterwards.

Originally posted by KingD19
Not gonna lie. I'm 23 years old and at parts of that movie I couldn't help but cry.

Same. But I'm 30.

P-Geyser
Kay, I'm gonna ignore your PM since it's the same question anyway. Anyone who responds to anyone like this:

is best described as a child. If you can't see why that is... then the point still stands.

I take it you mean "stfu" part right? Would it have been better if I told him to "then don't reply?" I was trying to be civil with him,but he really got under my skin.

Originally posted by NemeBro

laughing

Lord Lucien

Except Backfire. He's okay. thumb up Backfire doesn't even exist. He's just an intricate bot.

P-Geyser
I hear you, but this isn't really the kind of movie that will attract that crowd, I hope. It does wretch a lot of emotions out of the viewer though, I honestly felt pretty much emotionally gutted afterwards.

Now you make me feel like chancing it to go to theaters...though I heavily think "that crowd" would not be viewing this kind of movie as well. In any case, I guess I need to prepare myself for watching this. I am not sure if it's a kind of movie certain people can see. I mean is, that I have an Aunt who has heart trouble, and gets easily stressed. I am not sure do you think she would be able to handle a movie such as this? I am asking because when I go to the theaters, it's usually a family thing.

Stealth Moose

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/Assets/sycophant.jpg

P-Geyser
laughing out loud where did you find that? laughing out loud

BackFire
Now you make me feel like chancing it to go to theaters...though I heavily think "that crowd" would not be viewing this kind of movie as well. In any case, I guess I need to prepare myself for watching this. I am not sure if it's a kind of movie certain people can see. I mean is, that I have an Aunt who has heart trouble, and gets easily stressed. I am not sure do you think she would be able to handle a movie such as this? I am asking because when I go to the theaters, it's usually a family thing.

The film is extremely intense on an emotional level and I can absolutely see certain scenes in it being too harsh and brutal for some people. She may not be the best person to see this film with.

Nemebro kisses my feet, Stealth kisses something else on me.

Backfire doesn't even exist. He's just an intricate bot.

Hello *VALUED USER NAME HERE*, thank you for your INPUT, please keep such thoughts to YOURSELF and do not propagate such false (TRUE) information. Please send me pictures of your naked sister/cousin. THANK you.

lil bitchiness
Uh... I guess. Either way, context and stuff.

That's odd that you feel that way, considering you framed this in an American context yourself. I merely explained that context, and wasn't referencing slaves specifically. Racism extends beyond the slavery era.

If you'd like to discuss racism in other countries, you have my support. I didn't focus on America out of the blue though.

That's the point though. This is the way in the US. It's all about the plight of the black Americans. This is constantly brought forward and not just that, it is always emphasised.
That's all fine and well, but constantly evoking slavery is how this was brought about in the first place. This mentality.

It's still a grossly segregated society and the leaders are trying to ''make it better'' by labelling violence in majority of cases as ''racial''. How about people do that only when the cases, as the one you quoted above, are present. When people admit, or are seen/heard doing shit.

People in the USA aren't even partially aware of how Arab traders treated their slaves from Africa, hundreds of years before USA existed, before the slave trade in NA, during NA slave trade, after NA slave trade and today. That somewhat bothers me as it seems like these people are ''forgotten'' just because they ended up in the ''wrong'' places.

Omega Vision
Ay, boo, sup wit you?

Raisen
That's the point though. This is the way in the US. It's all about the plight of the black Americans. This is constantly brought forward and not just that, it is always emphasised.
That's all fine and well, but constantly evoking slavery is how this was brought about in the first place. This mentality.

It's still a grossly segregated society and the leaders are trying to ''make it better'' by labelling violence in majority of cases as ''racial''. How about people do that only when the cases, as the one you quoted above, are present. When people admit, or are seen/heard doing shit.

People in the USA aren't even partially aware of how Arab traders treated their slaves from Africa, hundreds of years before USA existed, before the slave trade in NA, during NA slave trade, after NA slave trade and today. That somewhat bothers me as it seems like these people are ''forgotten'' just because they ended up in the ''wrong'' places.

Nobody in America cares about that tho. It seems to be a White hate thing. I've heard of few blacks that hate Arabs(who were horrendous to their slaves) or hating Native Americans(Cherokees had slaves and were horrendous to them) Or hating other black tribes who sold slaves. They all join together to blame white people. Is that not racist in itself? Hating current White Americans who had nothing to do with it. Hating whites because of their ancestry.....it's ludicrous.

Look at how much the hate has permeated. Look at how everything gets twisted.

This thread started because of a video of Black people mercilessly beating a PREGNANT white woman.

It turned around into the enslavement of Blacks. Apparently that white girl was guilty of enslavement.....right?

My God.......................

Stealth Moose
That baby clearly has no self determination for another 18 years, so white mama is a slave owner.

Also, Backfire, kissing your Godfahddah ring is far more honorable than lubing your shoes.

Geyser, Google "sycophant" and hit the Image tab. Presto.

dadudemon

All I could find was an image of this:

thumb up

Same. But I'm 30.

We're the same age...

That's it, I'm growing a beard.

StyleTime

I'd disagree there. Slavery is often cited as the starting point on a continuum of racism, but it's referenced less than you think. This is a very small example, but you can look at the thread itself. Slavery wasn't introduced until you brought it up. We've got enough racism in history (AMERICA **** YEAH) that we don't have to bring up slavery to discuss it.

Like I said, historical context makes people wary of certain situations. Are the majority of interracial crimes actually given hate crime status though? Or is this a perceptual thing because of high-profile media coverage on a select few cases?

I agree. Slavery sucked. Everywhere. 1st world privilege allows many to ignore the history of less fortunate countries.
Nobody in America cares about that tho. It seems to be a White hate thing. I've heard of few blacks that hate Arabs(who were horrendous to their slaves) or hating Native Americans(Cherokees had slaves and were horrendous to them) Or hating other black tribes who sold slaves. They all join together to blame white people. Is that not racist in itself? Hating current White Americans who had nothing to do with it. Hating whites because of their ancestry.....it's ludicrous.

Look at how much the hate has permeated. Look at how everything gets twisted.

This thread started because of a video of Black people mercilessly beating a PREGNANT white woman.

It turned around into the enslavement of Blacks. Apparently that white girl was guilty of enslavement.....right?

My God.......................
Well, you've made your usual leap in logic.

lil'B brought up slavery because she feels our presentation of it is rooted in American arrogance, and used to justify a biased way of thinking. I think she's way off base, but I realize that I am coming from an American viewpoint.

Either way, who said the white girl was guilty of enslavement?

Stealth Moose
Unless you can prove the baby has self determination, can vote, own property, earn legal wages, be free from physical harm in the form of discipline and can enter binding contracts with other citizens, you are forced to conclude the white mama is a future slave owner.

/thread.

dadudemon
Unless you can prove the baby has self determination, can vote, own property, earn legal wages, be free from physical harm in the form of discipline and can enter binding contracts with other citizens, you are forced to conclude the white mama is a future slave owner.

I can make that determination but the study will take me 28 years to conduct.

hue hue hue

Stealth Moose
I can see the revolutionary change now.

"Want anything at the store, son?"

"I don't answer to my slave name."

P-Geyser

laughing thanks dude big grin

marxie
That video is just shocking. I can't believe people can be so cruel.

Epicurus
Bump

Styletime posted examples, but the bulk of hate crimes reported as being racially motivated usually have a non-white person as the victim.

In the UK however, apparently most of the reported racial hate crimes are committed against whites, with more than half of the offenders being non-white:
http://card.wordpress.com/2006/11/12/the-hidden-white-victims-of-racism/
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/oct/22/ukcrime.race
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043717/One-whites-claim-victims-racism.html

Since the stats appear to be biased against non-white ethnic minorities, it is believed that cases of anti-white hate crimes are often under-reported due to political correctness./shrugs

NemeBro
Wouldn't that make them biased for non-white ethnic minorities?

mr.smiley

Sad but true.

Robtard
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Sad but true.

The Black album is petty crappy.

jaden101
That's blacks for you. All bums I mean. Albums I mean.

N*****s too though.

And C**ns

Time Immemorial
Coarse the video is gone, and I can't watch it. Damn!

Robtard
This is similar, The role of the attackers is played by the chimps; the roll of the victim is played by the colobus monkey

A1WBs74W4ik

BackFire
Originally posted by jaden101
That's blacks for you. All bums I mean. Albums I mean.

N*****s too though.

And C**ns

Consider this a warning for not including other racial slurs in your post. You should be ashamed.

Epicurus
Wouldn't that make them biased for non-white ethnic minorities?
Considering that the stats portray the whites as the victims and non-whites as the perpetrators, no they would not.

NemeBro
Porch monkey is a pretty good one.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
This is similar, The role of the attackers is played by the chimps; the roll of the victim is played by the colobus monkey

A1WBs74W4ik

laughing laughing laughing laughing

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Robtard
The Black album is petty crappy.

Ha! I was gonna mention that myself but then I realized I have liked nothing Metallica has ever released.

Stoic
I'm really trying to figure out what's up with the racist comments? Being Black doesn't make a person a Nig@@r, there are White people, Asians, and to be honest every other ethnic group in this world that fit that title well. Class is not a color, it's an attitude. @ Lil bitchiness, we as a people are one race, not "the races", as if we were placed here from different planets or something.

This is how the government used subtle words to seperate one race into several. Get it straight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.