Asgardian Destroyer vs. This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Destroyer normal size at peak (Odin animated).
Odin can only use the Destroyer's unique powers and not his own (so no time stopping here or summoning Mjolnir).

So again, for the peak destroyer, all highest feats count to what power level it will be operating at. That means its hand beams will be at least Mjolnir slicing.

The team its fighting will consist of Thanos, Kurse, and Mangog (current version and not classic). The team will be given 1 hour to strategize before fight. Thanos is the team leader. Fight is in an indestructible dome the size of a football stadium. Team members start together 20ft away from Destroyer. No bfr. Fight to ko or death.

Can team scrap or slug the Destroyer before it downs the team?

pym-ftw
This exact thread got closed a couple days ago,... Why would you repost it?

TheGodKiller
^Butthurt at level 1 and 8.

Silent Master
Originally posted by pym-ftw
This exact thread got closed a couple days ago,... Why would you repost it?

Just his normal trolling/baiting of Thor/Asgard fans.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just his normal trolling/baiting of Thor/Asgard fans.

Basically, but Odin still wins

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just his normal trolling/baiting of Thor/Asgard fans. who do you think wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroyer in Odin and current Mangog? They won't be able to win a direct fight I think but with Thanos' intelligence and the raw power at his disposal, he may be able to come up with some bullshit and tricks.

Bait thread is bait though.

h1a8
I believe the team's only chance is through the shields of Thanos.
Mangog could be used as a distraction while Kurse and Thanos focus on damaging it. But a minor slip up and the destroyer will slice them up with those hand beams, or worst the disintegrating beam.

I say destroyer wins 7-8/10

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroyer in Odin and current Mangog? They won't be able to win a direct fight I think but with Thanos' intelligence and the raw power at his disposal, he may be able to come up with some bullshit and tricks.

Bait thread is bait though. what am I baiting? I just want to debate to discuss where the sky father level destroyer stands in comparison to a team of trans level beings. Can Thanos shield others while in battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.