Aqua man and Namor pick their teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
like the other someone plays one character and another the other character and they pick one person at the time they play one of the 2 team captains.

Abomination
Thing
Beast Boy
Cyclops
Spiderman
Iron Fist
Bishop
Havok

deathslash
Ooh, I want to be Aquaman!

battlemaster161
Then ill be namor I pick abomination

pym-ftw
Danny solos.

deathslash
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Then ill be namor I pick abomination O.K then, I pick Ironfist

battlemaster161
I pick Thing

deathslash
I pick Spider-man

battlemaster161
I pick Beast Boy

pym-ftw
Deathslash why would you ruin team Rand with the web head?

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Deathslash why would you ruin team Rand with the web head? because, Lord Rand spoke to me and told me that he wanted Spidey as his second most powerful herald (Luke Cage being the first).

battlemaster161
Who is your next pick deathslash

deathslash
oh yeah, I choose Bishop

battlemaster161
Then I got Cyclops then that means you got havok
My team: Namor, Abomination, Thing, Beast Boy, and Cyclops
Your Team: Aqua Man, Iron Fist, Spiderman, Bishop, and Havok
Who is your first Fighter

deathslash
Alright, I guess that means that I have havok

battlemaster161
Who is your first fighter

deathslash
Iron fist is my first fighter

battlemaster161
my first fighter is the Thing

battlemaster161
give a list on what position your fighters will be like
Iron fist- first
Spiderman- second
etc

deathslash
my first fighter is the Thing Alright. I looks like Ironfist has this fight in the bag big grin

battlemaster161
Originally posted by deathslash
Alright. I looks like Ironfist has this fight in the bag big grin Based on what he has been able to go toe up with the hulk how is iron fist gonna do anything

battlemaster161
Also Beast boy is my second fighter

deathslash
Based on what he has been able to go toe up with the hulk how is iron fist gonna do anything Well, the hulk fight was before he got his massive upgrades, you see and since then he has displayed the ability to knock back Skaar, crack the helicariar in half, and oneshot the robot facsimile of thor (I think his name was Ragnarok?), so I say that fist has a pretty good chance of winning this fight with his superior speed, agility and incredible diversity.

deathslash
Also Beast boy is my second fighter O.K., then Bishop is my second fighter.

battlemaster161
Well, the hulk fight was before he got his massive upgrades, you see and since then he has displayed the ability to knock back Skaar, crack the helicariar in half, and oneshot the robot facsimile of thor (I think his name was Ragnarok?), so I say that fist has a pretty good chance of winning this fight with his superior speed, agility and incredible diversity. So its speed and agility vs strength and durability interesting

battlemaster161
O.K., then Bishop is my second fighter.
So its Iron Fist vs thing, and Beast Boy vs Bishop, who is your 3rd fighter

deathslash
I'll say Spidey is my third fighter.

battlemaster161
Ill use cyclops as my third who is your fourth

deathslash
Havok is my fourth

battlemaster161
Abomination my fourth so that leaves our captains so its
Iron fist vs Thing
Bishop vs Beast Boy
Spiderman vs Cyclops
Havok vs Abomination
Namor vs Aqua man
we can now fully debate

deathslash
Iron Fist wins
split or slight edge to Beast Boy
Spidey wins
Abomination wins
Aquaman wins (depending on which version we're using)

battlemaster161
Iron Fist wins
split or slight edge to Beast Boy
Spidey wins
Abomination wins
Aquaman wins (depending on which version we're using)
I think Thing wins for durability and strength
Beast boy for having strength, speed, and durability cause of his forms
if cyclops takes his visor off and hits pete he could win but pete has overall advantage
abom look at the thing reasons
not sure on this one but both are at current forms

deathslash
I think Thing wins for durability and strength
Beast boy for having strength, speed, and durability cause of his forms
if cyclops takes his visor off and hits pete he could win but pete has overall advantage
abom look at the thing reasons
not sure on this one but both are at current forms
I know that Danny has this fight. he is far to hard to hit and has consistently displayed that he can hurt people of the Thing's caliber.
I can aggree that Beast Boy wins
Cyclops wouldn't take off his visor to hit Peter because they are in character right? Anyway, Peter wins because of superior speed, strength, versatility.
I agree that Abomination wins
Aquaman wins because of comparable stats and having his magical, unbreakable trident.

battlemaster161
I know that Danny has this fight. he is far to hard to hit and has consistently displayed that he can hurt people of the Thing's caliber.
I can aggree that Beast Boy wins
Cyclops wouldn't take off his visor to hit Peter because they are in character right? Anyway, Peter wins because of superior speed, strength, versatility.
I agree that Abomination wins
Aquaman wins because of comparable stats and having his magical, unbreakable trident. No their not in character thy will do anything to win i also think thing could hit iron fist hes fast but has got hit by slowpokes before and lets put Namor and Aquaman in h2h

Silver_Lantern
i would have love ta play

Mshinu
If Namor has first pick, ge picks Danny and they win.
If Aquaman got first pick he picks Danny and Danny KOs Arthur for picking him.

Team Namor wins 10/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mshinu
If Namor has first pick, ge picks Danny and they win.
If Aquaman got first pick he picks Danny and Danny KOs Arthur for picking him.

Team Namor wins 10/10. Canon.

beatboks
So its speed and agility vs strength and durability interesting

Ha ha ha ha ha. You actually think Thing has superior durability to IF. He doesn't not by a long shot. Also if IF uses his chi to "fire" a shot he can hit Thing with a blow from a distance far greater than any punch of Ben's.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by beatboks
Ha ha ha ha ha. You actually think Thing has superior durability to IF. He doesn't not by a long shot. Also if IF uses his chi to "fire" a shot he can hit Thing with a blow from a distance far greater than any punch of Ben's. Did you know it took IF and LK to even bring the thing to his knees and the thing ended up knocking out LK and pulverizing IF he lost in the end but it was 2 on 1.

deathslash
Did you know it took IF and LK to even bring the thing to his knees and the thing ended up knocking out LK and pulverizing IF he lost in the end but it was 2 on 1. when was this and did IF have his current upgrades?

battlemaster161
when was this and did IF have his current upgrades? I think last year

deathslash
I think last year pics or it didn't happen. shifty

battlemaster161
pics or it didn't happen. shifty Bout to look for it after i take my quiz in chemistry

deathslash
Bout to look for it after i take my quiz in chemistry good luck (that applies to both the scans and the test)

battlemaster161
good luck (that applies to both the scans and the test) Just finished bout to look for it heres an old one from i dont know what year

deathslash
Just finished bout to look for it heres an old one from i dont know what year hmm, look at that. It looks like that was before Danny got his massive upgrades. I sure hope that you can find some other scan to validate your belief that Danny can't take Ben.

battlemaster161
hmm, look at that. It looks like that was before Danny got his massive upgrades. I sure hope that you can find some other scan to validate your belief that Danny can't take Ben. Screw got tired of looking ill post this instead

battlemaster161
And I also think cyclops could beat spiderman if he hit him with his lazer especially if he took the visor off. Seeing how he could knock cap back like 20 ft. without taking it off while he was using his shield.

deathslash
And I also think cyclops could beat spiderman if he hit him with his lazer especially if he took the visor off. Seeing how he could knock cap back like 20 ft. without taking it off while he was using his shield. Do you really think that he'll manage to hit someone that is a bullet timer? Other than the fact that Spidey edges him out in terms of strength, speed, agility, durability, and intelligence, he still has his webbing and can use it to incapacitate Scott from far away.

battlemaster161
Do you really think that he'll manage to hit someone that is a bullet timer? Other than the fact that Spidey edges him out in terms of strength, speed, agility, durability, and intelligence, he still has his webbing and can use it to incapacitate Scott from far away. Hes hit quicksilver who is faster than spidey and knocked out blob who i might be wrong but is more durable and stronger than spidey and if he takes off his shades and hits spidey its game over and intelligence scott is good at strategy while spiderman usually comes out swinging and thinks of a plan later.

beatboks
Did you know it took IF and LK to even bring the thing to his knees and the thing ended up knocking out LK and pulverizing IF he lost in the end but it was 2 on 1. If it did happen a year ago it's poor writing or PIS. Danny has put down people in things pay grade pre-immortal iron fist upgrade ( colossus comes to mind- complete KO). Post upgrade he should pimp slap Thing. He's Also tanked a high-rise being dropped on his head

deathslash
If it did happen a year ago it's poor writing or PIS. Danny has put down people in things pay grade pre-immortal iron fist upgrade ( colossus comes to mind- complete KO). Post upgrade he should pimp slap Thing. He's Also tanked a high-rise being dropped on his head Didn't he also blow up a speeding train full of nukes and walk away without a scratch on him?

battlemaster161
Didn't he also blow up a speeding train full of nukes and walk away without a scratch on him? I dont know if he did this but if thing can keep up with hulk in strength and took several blows to the face from him I doubt IF is gonna be able to K.O him easily and even though he is slow he has been able to hit people who are quite fast. Also with Cyclops spiderman maybe fast but cyclops has hitten quicksilver. And i will admit spiderman is durable but cyclops has K.O lots of durable people blob being one. And if he takes his visor off its game over.

beatboks
I dont know if he did this but if thing can keep up with hulk in strength and took several blows to the face from him I doubt IF is gonna be able to K.O him easily and even though he is slow he has been able to hit people who are quite fast. Also with Cyclops spiderman maybe fast but cyclops has hitten quicksilver. And i will admit spiderman is durable but cyclops has K.O lots of durable people blob being one. And if he takes his visor off its game over.
1. he did do that.
2. Thing can't keep up with Hulk in strength at all he's a couple of levels below.
3. Logan has also taken more than a couple of blows from Hulk so freakin what? ABC logic doesn't work, Logan has matched Hulk and lost to Sabbertooth. Danny has owned Sabbertooth while blind pre Immortal Iron fist upgrade so Danny pawns him ( that's how ABC logic works for you). Durring his battles in the 7 heavens (?) Danny fought and defeated several who were at Ghings level with his chi denied.
4. Danny can fire his chi like a gun or a bow and arrow. As such he can hit him with a blow that would do damage from a distance before Thing is even in reach, also Danny has dodged people a LOT faster than those Ben has tagged.
5. re Cyclops Spidey show me anyone of speed that Cyc has hit who had something like a spider sense to allow him to react without even kmowing consceously there is a threat ???

I am Vegeta

5. re Cyclops Spidey show me anyone of speed that Cyc has hit who had something like a spider sense to allow him to react without even kmowing consceously there is a threat ??? you do know spidey sense dosent mean hes faster hell spidey gets hit by rhino and he aint that fast.

Sixth_Winged
Namor: I'll pick you for your absorption abilities. You for your damage tanking abilities. Then you too because of your mobility and you due to your skills. Ok your turn man.
Aquaman: yeah uhmm, what do you do guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.