Powerless Boss Villain h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
All of these villains are depowered and are left in a inescapable prison to fend for themselves. The only way out is to be the last man standing, who wins? No chi, no tech, no magic, etc.

Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Darkseid
Thanos
Magneto
Sinestro
Norman Osborn

carver9
Thanos, then Darkseid.

Mindset
Doom.

Cogito
Doom, then who cares because Doom kills them all.

DarkSaint85
Seeing as Doom has already done it, and came back stronger, Doom.

RockofAges
Doom

pym-ftw
Doom wins the H2H fight easily.

wolverinos
it doesnt make any sense how can darkseid and thanos be depowered and not be above human? i mean both thanos and darkseid even if losing all powers are still physically superior to any human being they are freakin giants.
someone like thor or superman or doom can be leveled as humans because without their powers they are having a human physic and therefor fit into the depowered human category.
however taking away powers from darkseid and thanos still leaving them as 8 foot buffed giants so it doesnt make sense they will tear apart everybody in this list.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by wolverinos
it doesnt make any sense how can darkseid and thanos be depowered and not be above human? i mean both thanos and darkseid even if losing all powers are still physically superior to any human being they are freakin giants.
someone like thor or superman or doom can be leveled as humans because without their powers they are having a human physic and therefor fit into the depowered human category.
however taking away powers from darkseid and thanos still leaving them as 8 foot buffed giants so it doesnt make sense they will tear apart everybody in this list.

As ridiculous as naked, depowered Doom fighting naked with a lion?

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/proteus_lives/Scan10917.jpg

wolverinos
doom as a human beating a lion is not something too streched, many guys with athletic abilities in comics world can do it, however assuming thanos and darkseid will have a human strength is just laughable.
i think better would be if the thread starter just stated everybody have the same strength level and have to rely on their skills alone.

Batman-Prime
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Darkseid
Thanos
Magneto
Sinestro
Norman Osborn

Darkseid has still his rockhard body... and he is huge, like Apoc and Thanos...

Darkseid, because of skin > Apoc >= Thanos, size (=strength) > rest.

Give them equal bodies and it looks much different, like Doom and Osborn > Thanos and Darkseid > rest.

pym-ftw
In that case Darksied is bed-ridden because he can't lift his own mass, he gets sodomized by thugs.

Again...

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
In that case Darksied is bed-ridden because he can't lift his own mass, he gets sodomized by thugs.

Again... You know that wasn't canon. mad

I'd give this fight to either thanos or Darkseid with Doom and apocalypse being the other two that survive the longest.
Thanos did train Gamora in h2h and Darkseid's rock-like body and fighting skills put him up there too (he's fought Orion evenly in h2h and has punked Superman multiple times).

Batman-Prime

Again...

You got the weight, you got the size you got the strength to move your body. Thanos and Darkseid and Apoc are huge, so they would be stronger then the rest, with Darkseid being the most durable.

abhilegend

Again...
Non-canon. Doom got punked by Sue Storm by just punches though.

Flyattractor
I go with Darkside. He grew up on Apokolips.
That's gotta give you some fighting training that you don't get on earth or even Titan.

carver9
Thanos trained Gamora... one of the best fighter in the universe. He has even sparred against her.

Angel Watching
Thanos did train that deadly Gamora and thus would be last man standing

deathslash
Originally posted by Angel Watching
Thanos did train that deadly Gamora and thus would be last man standing Like I said, it's either Darkseid or Thanos that wins this. Thanos has the superior skill and darkseid has superior durability via rock-like body and slightly lesser skill (he does evenly match Orion's h2h skills though)

jitay
Originally posted by abhilegend
Non-canon. Doom got punked by Sue Storm by just punches though.

Read a comic once were sure got shield training not sure whether out canon or not

Also in that comic she proved to be a more effective combat leader then Reed

ODG
Good to know that everyone recognizes that unless Apocalypse, Thanos and Darkseid retain their monstrous natural physical attributes, they'd get proper phucked by Doom.

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Non-canon. Doom got punked by Sue Storm by just punches though. False.

Mindset
Originally posted by ODG
Good to know that everyone recognizes that unless Apocalypse, Thanos and Darkseid retain their monstrous natural physical attributes, they'd get proper phucked by Doom. I don't understand what you mean.

Let them keep all their powers and Doom still beat them.

ODG
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail11-2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.