Han Solo or Indiana Jones (Battle of the Harrison Fords)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Will the quick-witted intergalactic smuggler stand his ground when Indy comes to town?

JediRobin23
Whats the question here? Is this a Han Solo vs Indiana Jones battle? Indy would kick the Sh&t out of Han Solo.....

Firefly218
Now remember, Han Solo went toe to toe with Bobba Fett, the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy. This, whereas Indiana Jones is a college professor with a knowledge of antiques.

JediRobin23
What movie were you watching? Han accidentally hit boba fetts jetpack

Firefly218
Indiana Jones is scared of snakes

COG Veteran
I would jump in on this but I need a setting and what weapons they are armed with. From what it looks like to me, bullets are faster than blasters so I'd give Indy an advantage right from the start.

Firefly218
Specifications:
Indy has his gun, whip and hat
Han Solo has his blaster

Firefly218
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I would jump in on this but I need a setting and what weapons they are armed with. From what it looks like to me, bullets are faster than blasters so I'd give Indy an advantage right from the start.

Yah but Han shoots first

JediRobin23
Really dont want to waste my time with this, but what the hells the point of this thread. Han with a blaster with an unarmed Indy........

COG Veteran
Firefly stated that Indy has his gun and whip. If anything, Han would end up without a weapon if caught by that whip.

queeq
This belongs in the EU forum. Indy is not canon. Moving.

Raptor22
Make it a team battle. Give Han chewie and Indy short-round.

Stealth Moose
http://shirtoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/han-shot-first.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.