Thown Objects...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
The following people are to fight with only their thrown weapons

Captain America with his shield
Batman with his batarang
Daredevil with his billy club
Elektra with her Sai

setting: forest with plenty of tall trees
stips:
-They can't use anything but weapons that should be thrown as means to eliminate their enemies.
-all weapon regenerate on their bodies when thrown and thrown ones disappears when it hits the ground
-to the death, no morals for everyone

Galan007
Didn't Cap recently decapitate a tank with his shield?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007

Comic got cancelled before the release of #1.

But yeah, that's what happened in the preview. Not sure if it counts, Marvel loves to revive forgotten projects after years as seen with Ult. Wolverine vs. Hulk...

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Galan007

I was just going to bring that up! When I saw that on panel it seemed a bit ridiculous to give him that much strength.

Uriel005
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
I was just going to bring that up! When I saw that on panel it seemed a bit ridiculous to give him that much strength. shows how much the handbooks get things right, peak human indeed...

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Comic got cancelled before the release of #1. Ah, too bad. I'd of liked to have seen what 'Super-Cap' was capable of.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cancelled? What? The issue came out. Captain America: Living Legend #1 or whatever:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/5995e28491862e797a5e5dfb99052921/tumblr_mu2az80bFN1rm7i00o1_500.jpg

Galan007
Yup, just DL'd it.

We can't listen to a damn thing Stilt has to say. thumb down

Rage.Of.Olympus
All that Thor hate left his brain rattled, and the constant Wolverine ownage over the last few months has finally droven him over the edge.

Galan007
He got his just deserts, IMO. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up Karma's a *****. Convenient how he just happened to disappeared when everyone started raping Wolverine. What a coward.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up Karma's a *****. Convenient how he just happened to disappeared when everyone started raping Wolverine. What a coward. In the words of the great Rodney King, "can't we all just get along"?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cancelled? What? The issue came out. Captain America: Living Legend #1 or whatever:

Didn't know about that. Originally it was intended to be released as "Astonishing Captain America" in 2011. Posted the preview scans in Steve's respect thread back then.

Konton
Cap or Elektra. Cap has the best weapon, Elektra probably has him tied in throwing feats.

Tony Stark
Well Batman is out... His arang automatically comes back

Firefly218
Caps vibranium shield is the best weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.