Sasuke Uchiha vs. Fantomex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
So over in the comics versus forum there has been a lot of recent talk about Fantomex's misdirection and how no one has been able to defend against it. I was wondering how Sasuke would fare against him being he is a master of the Sharigan (or however it's spelled)

These two square off in battle.

Standard forum rules. Standard gear & equipment.

Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro and Doom wins.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro and Doom wins.

"Foot dive!"

TheTyrant
What's Fantomex going to do to a hypersonic, super haxxed character who can kill him with a mere look? Put some speed and Mangekyou Sharingan restrictions or something

KingD19
Originally posted by TheTyrant
What's Fantomex going to do to a hypersonic, super haxxed character who can kill him with a mere look? Put some speed and Mangekyou Sharingan restrictions or something

He's going to be misdirecting before the match starts, and when Sasuke attacks an illusion, Fantonex shoots him in the head.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by KingD19
He's going to be misdirecting before the match starts, and when Sasuke attacks an illusion, Fantonex shoots him in the head.

Illusions on a Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan user? Sasuke would be able to read him and his movements like an open book. Not to mention that instantaneous Tsukuyomi >>>> anything Fantomex can come up with as well as the huge speed difference between the two.

Also, it's not like Sasuke's just going to blindly run into him when he has multiple ranged abilities.

KingD19
So you're saying Sasuke has a better chance at beating his misdirection than one of the top 5 reality warping mutants in existence?

TheTyrant
So why can't Sasuke see through his illusions via Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? And again, there is a huge speed difference between the two, Sasuke has ranged attacks, and the fact that Fantomex can't do anything against Susano'o. I also don't know why you think his illusions would hold a candle to Tsukuyomi or the Izas?

KingD19
His misdirection worked nearly flawlessly against a being who views reality as an infinitesimal quantum strings and can pluck those strings to warp reality as he sees fit.

Sixth_Winged
His misdirection has screwed with high end telepaths who focus on him. Itachi wins this only if he blitzes fantomex right from the start before he starts misdirecting.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by KingD19
His misdirection worked nearly flawlessly against a being who views reality as an infinitesimal quantum strings and can pluck those strings to warp reality as he sees fit.

Fantomex uses small time "telepathy" to create lifelike illusions. That's like parlor tricks genjutsu which Sasuke and Itachi use all the time, but in their case, they mold the victim's chakra. So either Jamie Braddock just sucks, or the entire thing was a big PIS moment altogether. It's like saying Deadpool can hurt Galactus with his bullets :/

I mean really,
Uncanny X-Force 27
http://i.imgur.com/XxTlPJX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LFqVNlp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/c61hJAT.jpg
^ Those are also more recent that the Jamie scene.

Where were his super powerful illusions here? He was just using them a second ago to make Psylocke fall in love with him, but where were they against Skinless Man? Would Skinless Man be able to even beat chapter 1 Naruto? Lol

Here's a real example of a powerful and haxxed illusion:

http://154.46.33.70/2902/142/p_00017.jpg
Designed to kill by itself. Literally makes one God and can last for eternity inside the victim's mind.

Honestly, Sasuke's 100s of times faster than this guy, therefore, he can instantly put him in Tsukuyomi before Fantomex can even think about doing anything. Not to mention the fact that he possesses eyes which are designed to see through illusions.

Sixth_Winged
Context: shadow king was assaulting fantomex brains on that scan at the same time he was being assaulted by the skinless man. He placed his mask on Betty which had psi-blockers.

NemeBro
I don't usually back Tyrant, but the notion that Sasuke could kill Fantomex before Fanny could so much as process a thought is one that needs addressing.

As does how Fantomex plans to get through Susano'o.

Sixth_Winged
He has 3 brains so assuming one gets caught by tsukiyomi, the other one can perfom self-hypnosis on himself to break him out. That's how much of a hax he is.

But true, i don't think he can actually bypass Susano'o or even dodge Amaterasu. It's still a quick draw match(which should favor itachi) but if itachi gets caught in a misdirect then he better be as good to counter as much as he can dish out otherwise a sentient bullet will pop his cortex eventually.

NemeBro
Itachi is not in this thread.

Sixth_Winged
Ah well my bad but doesn't really change much to what I just said as sasuke is still <or = to itachi's genjutsu.

And the only scan on this fight is itachi's who isnt really interchangeable with sasuke's skill level.

Q99
Here's the thing: Even if the misdirection worked (which I'm not sure of, but it's not primarily visual so it might), Sasuke'd still win. He's just massively more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.