Maul (TPM) vs. AToC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
In the Geonosian arena, three rounds:

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Who wins, and why?

NewGuy01
Maul. Because he's better.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Maul. Because he's better.

May I add vastly?

NTJack0
Anakin loses, I wouldn't say it's a stomp though.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
May I add vastly?
no

juyomaster34
Maul wins.....and I would say it's a stomp..times 2...

Zett
Maul in all 3, but it's definitely not a stomp.

jmoul
AotC Anakin did take on Dooku in sabers, and he held his own for a while, even though he was clearly overmatched in the force. I don't disagree that Anakin loses to Maul, but I think it will be a close match in sabers.

Then again, I may be a little bias, since my profile pic is Maul.

Intrepid37
The only advantage Maul has is skill really...

DarthAnt66
Based off the fact this is a versus fight comparing the skills of two characters...thats a very good advantage. :/

Intrepid37
Anakin makes up for it with superior speed and power.

NewGuy01
Except that as of AOTC, Anakin is slower and less powerful.

Intrepid37
Except he isn't.

NewGuy01
His pathetic loss to Dooku is enough to convince me.

Intrepid37
He pressed to Dooku to an extent as per the novelization.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And Maul wouldn't?

Intrepid37
Never said he wouldn't. In fact, I'm not saying that Anakin's gonna win, I'm saying he'll give Maul a run for his money.

DARTH POWER
Agree with Intrepid. AOTC Skywalker is underrated. It was only a few months later he was fighting almost on par with Count Dooku in TCW Movie. And I'm guessing it took him a bit of time to get used to his Cyborg arm first.

NewGuy01
And Kenobi goes from losing to Jango and being tooled by Dooku to soloing the Maul brothers in a little over a year. It doesn't change that AOTC Kenobi was still rather unimpressive.

DARTH POWER
Actually that was a few years later, not a few months. Season 5 of TCW is mere months away from ROTS. Also Kenobi never lost to Jango Fett who had aid from Slave I.,Despite the fact that Kenobi had to take him in alive.

NewGuy01
Actually, that's incorrect. Apparently the first four seasons of TCW happened within a year, and Season 5 started a few months afterwards.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Actually, that's incorrect. Apparently the first four seasons of TCW happened within a year, and Season 5 started a few months afterwards.

Where have you got that from? Source please.

And which year would that be? 1st or last year of TCW.

It's not true anyway. Filoni confirmed when they changed costumes that was around half way through the Clone Wars, and the 4th Season was well into the second half of the war.

And you only need to look at simple things like the amount Ashoka and Boba have aged to see it's a good 2 years from the start to finish of TCW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.