Sports manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
I have been reading a lot of sports manga recently, So for anyone who likes sports and manga Ive decided to recommend some of my favorites.

Baseball -
One outs
Last inning
Ookiku Furikabutte or Oofuri(Probably my favorite of the the manga listed)

Football -
Eyeshield 21

Tennis -
The prince of tennis
Baby steps

Basketball-
Kuroko no basket

Boxing -
Hajime no Ippo(Really good)
RRR

Competitive Martial arts -
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru
All-Rounder Meguru

dadudemon
Boxing -
Hajime no Ippo(Really good)
RRR

Competitive Martial arts -
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru
All-Rounder Meguru

I've been meaning to read the Ippo one. I read the one with Minoru in it, all the time. I even created a thread for that one. big grin

Q99
Yea, I've read Ippo and Prince of Tennis. Ippo's quite good. Prince of Tennis is the most over-the-top depiction of Tennis I've ever seen!

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, I've read Ippo and Prince of Tennis. Ippo's quite good. Prince of Tennis is the most over-the-top depiction of Tennis I've ever seen! I can never get though prince of tennis for some reason, Probably because the story in-between the tennis matches is incredibly boring. I love Ippo it's easily one of my favorite manga.

TheTyrant
Only one that I'm reading right now is Kuroko no Basuke. Reminds me of Slam Dunk, so I'm liking it so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.