This forum still exists!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boogie
Does anyone remember me! :O

doubtful, I was here back in '05 loooool

i got a happy bday message (fake birthday) LOL in my spam and came back to see what's up.

HERRO smile

rudester
Who?

Daedalus
I'm from August '03, I don't remember you.

amity75
I'm from 2003 but never come on here. The sig forum used to be really good but I guess all the sig makers grew up or died or something. Is swearing still banned here?

Shakyamunison
No idea.

Barker
are you that fat guy from youtube

julibug
I haven't been here in a loooong time. Used to hang out here alot around '03. Even modded a music thread for a while. Anyone remember me?

BackFire
I remember you. I remember all.

julibug
Thank you, Backfire. It's nice to be remembered. big grin

General_Iroh
Yeah, I just randomly decided to sign in for the first time in years as well. I'm surprised at how many people are still on here from back in the glory days of KMC, though it looks like at least a few of the sections are overrun by spam.

xgfnfgnqing
Is swearing still banned here?http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

DrDeadpool
What ???? did you expected this forum to be destroyed or something !!!!!!!!!!!! huh

Nuke Nixon
I'm from 1955, I have no memory of this place

Petrus
So, I'm new to this place, hailing from the SWV forums... Hai.

DarkC
The versus threads were pretty big back in the day for sucking members in. There weren't as many; the big boys were the comics, SW, and anime.

The role players flocked in too, especially during the prime of KMC when it had very high traffic and it brought even more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.